raxxo

Jun 19, 2017
GAH! I'm stuck as Mary don't have any quests to do and can't change characters when I sleep?!
I'm at 59,5% if that's any indication..
PLZ HELP! Capture.PNG

Reactions: DanKz

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
There should be a rule that you need to type your question along side the screenshot to make your question and answer searchable. I'm going to stop answering questions that haven't any searchable text.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: APoc1 and kalik

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
guys i got some bag. place all cameras and nothing
if you place all camera and go hall no lady there i guess you got bug too, hope you do save game before start mission... just have redo it, and if future make sure save game before doing mission.. best luck.. oh game full of bug x

weazelz

May 21, 2019
This game really needs a system of properly tagging/marking scenes/content, and implement a proper way to filter.
I'll add that I'm just a gallery viewer, I'm just her for the art and wank content.

I know there is already a bit of divide on the incest (which I don't mind, since all I see is drawn characters fucking), but also cuck content, which I'm definitely not a fan of, but i can accept and still enjoy the scene and art.

But now the game/art is delving into gay content like pegging, crossdressing/tranny, guy on guy sex acts and I really don't want to see that.
It don't mind it being in the "game", but a way to exclude/filter it would be worthwhile imo.
I mean, there will always be a lot of fetishes out there, some more divisive than others. But I really don't think it's unreasonable to draw a line at gay content.

Reactions: MArcx and raxxo

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I honestly don't remember but I've gotten the bathingsuit but not had the poolparty yet
I've been trying everything I can think of for a couple of hours :/
Is the MC in the living room? or did you talk to him already.

raxxo

Jun 19, 2017
Tho Violet is in the diner saying to get MC to come work again and Sara is in the park saying MC should come to a private lesson again and Jennifer is in the store
They're the only NPC's I can find

AC1DFOX

Apr 27, 2022
Dev might wanna revisit the early Jessica dialogue because these legs and ass are neither slender nor little, and this isn't the only instance of this happening.
Lol. She isn't the only one like that, so true. The game pretty heavily focuses on the "Plumpest" characters. By plumpest, I mean SUPER SUPER Thicc, with RIDICULOUSLY oversized tits and gargantuan fat asses that just make them look like fat chicks. Where is all the Janice, STACY, Chloe, and Ryoko content? There are like 50+ scenes with Clara, Becca, Mary, Jessica, and Violet's fat asses. The game is written around those specific storylines, with the semi-realistic hot chicks treated like tertiary filler content. And what ever happened to the exceptionally hot maid from Harry and Gerda that came to take your measurements, then just vanished from the rest of the game??

raxxo

Jun 19, 2017
Have you tried looking in the mirror in Mary's bedroom? if so and that does nothing try going to Priscilla's back yard.
Yup I've looked in the mirror, can't go directly to Priscillas back yard but if I go left from Jennifers house I can go there but backyard and whole house is empty

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yup I've looked in the mirror, can't go directly to Priscillas back yard but if I go left from Jennifers house I can go there but backyard and whole house is empty
You've done the mystery pill on the MC path?
the Gym scenes with Gerda and the shower?
Razor in the bathroom?

I gotta say I hate this part of the game. it so hard to keep track of what you have done and need to do.

raxxo

Jun 19, 2017
You've done the mystery pill on the MC path?
the Gym scenes with Gerda and the shower?
Razor in the bathroom?

I gotta say I hate this part of the game. it so hard to keep track of what you have done and need to do.
Yes, yes and yes...
and agreed! plus could use auto save :(

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes