Sewerewolf

Feb 19, 2020
When android version???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!

• Haha
Reactions: KhaiFirst

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
If by side entrance you mean via the backyard then yes
yeah thats what I meant,
Some random stuff that you never mentioned which probably won't affect your game, but who knows what weird shit uber needs you to see before moving forward.
has she
  • taken a shower?
  • Talked to the dog?
  • explored all the shit in the MC's room?
  • clicked the fridge?
I've run dry of ideas

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm stuck also and the last thing i read was, "I need to think about this" in the notes after saving Priscilla and giving her a zucchini. no clue what to do now. any ideas?
Go to your room and think about it, your bed is great for thinking about stuff

raxxo

Jun 19, 2017
yeah thats what I meant,
Some random stuff that you never mentioned which probably won't affect your game, but who knows what weird shit uber needs you to see before moving forward.
has she
  • taken a shower?
  • Talked to the dog?
  • explored all the shit in the MC's room?
  • clicked the fridge?
I've run dry of ideas
Yes, everything...
Me too :(

Have you done the booze quest with the MC?
Yes, twice somehow..

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
The jumper button to jump in here..they doesn't work for some reason now ..... it was good for 2 days. A tip for someone?
it's next to the inventory button ... it was

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The jumper button to jump in here..they doesn't work for some reason now ..... it was good for 2 days. A tip for someone?
you might need to rephrase that, I have no idea what you are trying to say.
The map button maybe? sometimes it gets deactivated, I guess to force you to hit certain story triggers.

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
you might need to rephrase that, I have no idea what you are trying to say.
The map button maybe? sometimes it gets deactivated, I guess to force you to hit certain story triggers.
Yes the map button. I know sometimes the game gets gray because of the procession ... but now I don't want to move on ... and I should go to the Park

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Yes, everything...
Me too :(

Yes, twice somehow..

Okay well my save seems to be past the pool party , your going to have to use this link and watch the you tube vid to try and figure it out seems like something is not right with what you are describing are you certain you got the swim suit and that Mary said to her shelf something to the affect this thing is so skimpy it barely cover anything? because after that she should have went to bed and then you switched to the MC and the pool party was that day after you switched. There is another conversation about swim suits where the MC tells her the 1950's called and want its swim suit back are you sure this is not where things left off?

would try watching the entire thing though.

Reactions: Count Morado

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yes the map button. I know sometimes the game gets gray because of the procession ... but now I don't want to move on ... and I should go to the Park
I'm still struggling to understand you, are you stuck somewhere? the store maybe, you need to use the door near the right hand side of the big window in the background.

Maybe post in your language as well as English that way someone might have a better translator

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes