JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
sorry guys but im stuck again
1651154669782.png
i tryed going to the park at different times nothing works same for dinner when should i go to the dinner and park?

BopityBip

Jul 18, 2020
...yes... i go into priscilla with 3 camera. and after install all 3 camera(no longer in my inventory) i still cannot go out house.
So ive been pulling whats left of my hair out trying to get this mission to work. i've installed the bug fix to no avail. I just re-downloaded the newest version and over-wrote the previous versions data and it worked (even with old save).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: KhaiFirst

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
sorry guys but im stuck again
View attachment 1781272
i tryed going to the park at different times nothing works same for dinner when should i go to the dinner and park?
Youtube is your friend.
These are old quests -- searching the web for videos using the following words
  • dinner taffy tales
  • stroll taffy tales
Each of the results -- the first video listed you can watch to answer your questions

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

iury

Dec 27, 2021
hahahah yeah, I understand now the joke about ignoring android users because we are racist. holly cow

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
hahahah yeah, I understand now the joke about ignoring android users because we are racist. holly cow
It wouldn't be so bad if it was one or two requests a day, but I think the sheer volume of requests early on poisoned the well, just like walking through a market and getting mobbed by beggars, sympathy gets replaced by irritation very very quickly.

Android users for what it's worth, I have to beleive this game will be completely unplayable on the small screen, there are to many useless npcs that get in the way.

Sewerewolf

Feb 19, 2020
Come on guys we want to play the game too in android version , even if it have it's bugs. It's not too difficult to make some links.

AC1DFOX

Apr 27, 2022
AACCKK!! I am at 99.9%.. No Quests. Lol. No idea what to do now. Moar please!! Is it possible to get 100%?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Come on guys we want to play the game too in android version , even if it have it's bugs. It's not too difficult to make some links.
Well then, either android users are going to need to be patient and stop sounding like you're tugging on mom's dress at the check out line wanting candy - or suck it up and pay $5 to grab it and upload it to gofile or mega or the like so that your droid peers can get it too.
AACCKK!! I am at 99.9%.. No Quests. Lol. No idea what to do now. Moar please!! Is it possible to get 100%?
Yes. You're probably missing ONE small little sandbox activity added for this version that has no sex, no profanity, no tits, no ass. Just some random meet up in one of the locations. Start clicking.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
So ive been pulling whats left of my hair out trying to get this mission to work. i've installed the bug fix to no avail. I just re-downloaded the newest version and over-wrote the previous versions data and it worked (even with old save).
haha dude... there NO bug in the game!!! hahaha is our SYSTEM!! haha

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
I hate how the game forces your choice. I'm in the lobby, I have 7 options to click, but whatever I click I get the main characted say 'Hmm what do you think Mrs Thompson and Walter are doing?'

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MRS THOMPSON AND WALTER!

Every now and then I launch the game to check out what it was about, and every single time I realize 'Ooooh it's this game thats more interested in doing what it wants rather than just letting me play! Fuck it, gonna play something else'

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Fucking shouter
This isn't a "game" - it's a VN on a game engine. There's some alternative choices, but for the most part, you will have to progress in the set storylines in order to complete it. It's not going to change simply because you decided to use MySpace 2002 font sizes.

If that's not your thing, fine - delete it and move along so something else.

• Haha
Reactions: APoc1 and Stil996
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes