Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
how can i spy the girls? i already see in the shower
View attachment 1781628
These are old quests -- searching the web for videos using the following words
  • maybe spy girls taffy tales
It's either the first or second video listed in the results (one is the shower scene, the other is the one you are looking for)

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
does anybody elses screen go black when u take the pills from mrs.brinda
Its a bug that some people are getting. :( Especially KhaiFirst his system is filled with game breaking bugs , although I hear it is because of where he lives , He tells me it just too damn hot there, can you believe it! :KEK:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
damn thats tough but yeah i just tried it on another night and it worked but glooks
There is another bug that is popping up randomly for people , when you get the key from under the coffee table and go to use it during the lets do some snooping quest in Mary's room , the key has vanished from the inventory , This new release has some issues for sure , but for some reason they are only hitting some people.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
There is another bug that is popping up randomly for people , when you get the key from under the coffee table and go to use it during the lets do some snooping quest in Mary's room , the key has vanished from the inventory , This new release has some issues for sure , but for some reason they are only hitting some people.
If you are one of the people with this bug, you should consider that you may be the problem, maybe Mary just doesn't like you, maybe she has changed the locks, maybe you should have wiped her clean before you left!.... just sayin

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
If you are one of the people with this bug, you should consider that you may be the problem, maybe Mary just doesn't like you, maybe she has changed the locks, maybe you should have wiped her clean before you left!.... just sayin

LOL I had no bugs during my play through. Mary must love me then by that logic:giggle:

Reactions: Stil996
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes