Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It's just the Mom getting naked for Darnell and Darnell taking out he's D, then it stops because the MC runs out of the gym, there's like 0 NTR sex scene
Yup, same as 1 year ago. There is no NTR route at this time. Just that little dead end.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Who can share patreon poll results? Thanks.
It's amazing what using tools available to you will do - there's a search box in the upper right hand corner of every page. Enter the word "poll" to find the answer a page or two back.

KamiMan

Mar 2, 2018
I've got stuck on the quest "I've got time to snoop about" requiring the key to enter the bedroom.
so, I edited the assembly to bypass the inventory check.

make a backup of the original file.

you can use it to get the clothes, save it and then restore the original dll.

if you keep playing the game with this bypass, a later quest to buy a hoodie will be impossible to complete and you will softlock your save.
hey i got stuck on this quest to
try your bypass and it didn't work

u can help me?

Swoopwerdooper

Apr 27, 2022
Hey I'm stuck at the back alley and the fox club. I called up violet for the booty call and skipped through it and now I can't leave as the map is greyed out and the taffy town button isn't there

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hey I'm stuck at the back alley and the fox club. I called up violet for the booty call and skipped through it and now I can't leave as the map is greyed out and the taffy town button isn't there
apparently skipping is bad now, sometimes it seems to cause the game to freeze. Not a problem I've had but there have been several complaining about it.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You clicked somewhere to get there ... maybe click the area that looks like where you came from. Including a screenshot always helps us remember.

iury

Dec 27, 2021
the game will freeze if you hold ctrl and the next frame is a multiple choice. if it is a text then it will be fine, even if it lands on a multiple choice in the end. it only freezes if the exact next frame is a multiple choice

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes