KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Stil996 is 100% complete. He was attempting to help. He isn't stuck in anyone's bedroom.

You're just giving people another reason to say "Fuck off" when someone asks for help. Or, at least be as big of an asshole as I am and tell you to go look at videos and walkthroughs for quests that were in the game prior to this new update. Because you know, when I was having issues - a simple web search found my answer in less than 30 seconds each time in my speed run in the first 12 hours after the release last Friday.
im not stuck, i just show which stool to add cam. and not 100% cause game take another 4 year complete, GOT MILK paying supporter..

Last edited:

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Not bugged for everyone though. I never had a single bug just a shitty quest system and NPC's running amuck. Maybe it has to to with the users systems , plenty of folks palyed the entire release with no bugs.
game got bug, way to bypass replay save game. well plenty folk here hit with game bug look review.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Yeah lots did get hit but lots didn't so it comes down to environmental variable associated with peoples systems.
ah yes must be it! the weather my country is tropical hot! it some how Blitz shit my system and cause game too bug, my bad.

raxxo

Jun 19, 2017
GAH! I'm stuck as Mary don't have any quests to do and can't change characters when I sleep?!
I'm at 59,5% if that's any indication..
PLZ HELP!

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
got 33 percent unlocked in game, and just saw the scene with the head teacher. Now no quests are popping up, what is there to do?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes