JumPin

May 14, 2020
I have no more missions I'm stuck at 34%, the last scene was with Clara and Becca in the school warehouse. Does anyone know what should i do?

Kupperton

Mar 23, 2022
imho to be honest you can save a LOT of money by hiring someone from 3rd world countries. I know a lot of excellent programmers with 15+ yrs of experience that don't make even $10/h. a very good QA for less than $6. anyways, I just hope he find someone to help. the artwork is top notch. a shame the code quality being so poor.
Ain't this like a moral issue? Hiring 3rd world country workers to do work for you for less than others in your own country? I would like to see a quality improvement as well but that idea is a hmm for me.

iury

Dec 27, 2021
Ain't this like a moral issue? Hiring 3rd world country workers to do work for you for less than others in your own country? I would like to see a quality improvement as well but that idea is a hmm for me.
well I am a 3rd world country worker who worked remotely for the usa. so I have a bias here hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

ThatGhostMan100

Jun 23, 2020
I need help. I'm at the point where I'm placing cameras in Priscillas house and I placed one in the bathroom door, bedroom mirror, and in the pink seat thing. It keeps telling me to place all cameras but I placed all 3 and there are no more in my inventory. Is my game bugged? Am I missing something?

ThatGhostMan100

Jun 23, 2020
Last edited:

iury

Dec 27, 2021
Kinda confused on what to do. Do I just need to re extract and play the new extraction?
the camera thing is one of the most asked question in this forum for some reason. eventually you guys figure it out but as you can see there is a lot of different troubleshooting you can follow to see what exact happened to you. in my case I just got confused by the game needlessly telling me this is the wrong place instead of ending the minigame when you place the 3rd camera.

Reactions: ThatGhostMan100

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I need help. I'm at the point where I'm placing cameras in Priscillas house and I placed one in the bathroom door, bedroom mirror, and in the pink seat thing. It keeps telling me to place all cameras but I placed all 3 and there are no more in my inventory. Is my game bugged? Am I missing something?
If you cannot exit Priscilla's room through her white door after placing one in the shower, one in the stool and then one behind the mirror - save game to a new slot, quit the game, restart it, load the save and see if you can exit then.

If not, you'll need to start at a previous save and do it again, following the advice below:

you can try to follow the exact steps of a playthrough as well. maybe it will help you
EDIT: Whatever you do, please come back and post what worked and what didn't work. A lot of folks just get it working and say "fuck everyone else"

ThatGhostMan100

Jun 23, 2020

you can try to follow the exact steps of a playthrough as well. maybe it will help you
I did everything exactly and I don't even have the chick standing in the hall. Is there any way to go backwards in time in the game kinda like in renpy? I don't even have a shower in the corner. I placed mine in the little wooden cabinet door thing and now its lit up but when I click nothing happens.

ThatGhostMan100

Jun 23, 2020
If you cannot exit Priscilla's room through her white door after placing one in the shower, one in the stool and then one behind the mirror - save game to a new slot, quit the game, restart it, load the save and see if you can exit then.

If not, you'll need to start at a previous save and do it again, following the advice below:

EDIT: Whatever you do, please come back and post what worked and what didn't work. A lot of folks just get it working and say "fuck everyone else"
Yeahhhh so slight problem with the save.. I accidentally over wrote my save to where its broken so now I have no "previous" save. Is there any way to maybe go in the game files and tell it that I completed the mission?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I did everything exactly and I don't even have the chick standing in the hall. Is there any way to go backwards in time in the game kinda like in renpy? I don't even have a shower in the corner. I placed mine in the little wooden cabinet door thing and now its lit up but when I click nothing happens.
There is no rollback.

Well, note that even though the quest is the same as it has always been, Uberpie did update the assets - so they don't look exactly alike. But the steps are still the same:

Shower in bathroom, Stool in Bedroom, Mirror in Bedroom, leave through bedroom door.
Yeahhhh so slight problem with the save.. I accidentally over wrote my save to where its broken so now I have no "previous" save. Is there any way to maybe go in the game files and tell it that I completed the mission?
If you know how to edit a Windows Registry file - go for it. That's where the save is.

iury

Dec 27, 2021
not in an easy way. sorry. you can do some mumbo jumbo by manually editing your save but this is quite a bit technical

ThatGhostMan100

Jun 23, 2020
There is no rollback.

Well, note that even though the quest is the same as it has always been, Uberpie did update the assets - so they don't look exactly alike. But the steps are still the same:

Shower in bathroom, Stool in Bedroom, Mirror in Bedroom, leave through bedroom door.

If you know how to edit a Windows Registry file - go for it. That's where the save is.
Well damn. 2 cameras magically appeared in my inventory but I can't click on the stool nor the mirror but the closet type thing in the bathroom lights up but I can't click it. I guess I'll just try fiddling with the file some.

ThatGhostMan100

Jun 23, 2020
There is no rollback.

Where is the registry file located?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes