Franknar

May 12, 2017
Ok, so I'm on the second tier patreon.
If I play by the rules (instead of getting it here) then I would still be waiting for my turn to play this update.
I have contributed since last year 50usd. For me not a small amount (im not in the us so the exchange rate fucks me).

If I was going to go for the tier where I get the game first I would be paying 60 to 70 usd per update. Thats a AAA title for every update. Perhaps not launch price for said AAA titles, but not too long after launch.

So am I playing the system wrong? I want to support these creators, but then we wait 7 months for a few scene reworks and story line changes. I mean what where the major scenes in this last update? Some peeking through the window and the fence, and a whole lot of redrawing existing scenes? Was there a shit ton of danny content I didn't see since I'm not into that? If so then fine, but I don't think there was.And then its buggy as shit?

I mean looking at the amount of patrons and assuming that less than 15% are in the top two tiers and splitting the difference between the bottom two tiers then they must be bringing in around 50k usd a month, so surely there must be at least one or two people working on this game full time?
And this is what they bring after 7 months?

Should I just sub at the 10usd tier when the update comes out instead of being and idiot and supporting every month?
Am I being unreasonable feeling that the effort in this update was lacking?

Handofmidas22

Mar 22, 2021
If I play by the rules (instead of getting it here) then I would still be waiting for my turn to play this update.
I have contributed since last year 50usd. For me not a small amount (im not in the us so the exchange rate fucks me).

If I was going to go for the tier where I get the game first I would be paying 60 to 70 usd per update. Thats a AAA title for every update. Perhaps not launch price for said AAA titles, but not too long after launch.

So am I playing the system wrong? I want to support these creators, but then we wait 7 months for a few scene reworks and story line changes. I mean what where the major scenes in this last update? Some peeking through the window and the fence, and a whole lot of redrawing existing scenes? Was there a shit ton of danny content I didn't see since I'm not into that? If so then fine, but I don't think there was.And then its buggy as shit?

I mean looking at the amount of patrons and assuming that less than 15% are in the top two tiers and splitting the difference between the bottom two tiers then they must be bringing in around 50k usd a month, so surely there must be at least one or two people working on this game full time?

Should I just sub at the 10usd tier when the update comes out instead of being and idiot and supporting every month?
A sigma lets other pay so you can reap the rewards

Reactions: Bruh54123

iury

Dec 27, 2021

well, I am no patreon of anyone but by your logic you are kinda pre-ordering the game. this is bound to be problematic because the releasing cycle of virtually all solo or small team devs are insane high.

take for example, one of my favorites. the dude release a chapter per year. feels kind of like a manga release. may take a decade to see the full work or the author is gonna abandon or die (rip Miura) before completion.

so, imho patreons just support devs for the sake of supporting.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

The whole point of patreon (in theory) is that you aren't buying anything, you are supporting a project. If you think your are buying something while simulatiously coming to a site like this then yes, you are a mug, but if you like the game and want to give something back then you are a nice human being, too many people just take, take, take!

It's all relative to your motivations, only you can say how you should spend your money (Unless you have a wife, then she's the one who says :p).

sharkrash

Jul 31, 2017
See I think why I don't end up having errors is because I am one of those weird people that play each release from the beginning I never use the go directly to the new content save , so I have developed a pattern of play. I have been complaining for a log ass time about the quests popping up out of order.
Like the find the ball quest one time I had it pop up before I had even talked to Becca at school , long before the ball goes missing there have been other quests that pop up out of order as well , Like Darnell in the alley that quest should not take place until after you take his stash because that is the reason he gets beaten up in the first place, Harry send some guys after he loses the stash. Same goes for buying and picking up stuff I do use the money and stats cheat but that one does not seem to cause any issues.

The If/Than logic which should dictate the flow of the game IE: if x is not done than y cant happen. I feel this logic is borked in attempt to give the illusion of choice. An experience coder could run may quests in parallel and keep them all in there on lanes as it were. I don't think that is happening and I think Uber needs to hire a dedicated coder. some of these flaws have been present in the game since very early versions.

Good Luck I guess hope the insight I am trying to impart even though I have no way to know if I am right helps.
It worked, focused in doing that quest asap. gerda showed up, everything working so far.

Reactions: APoc1

Zexawy

Mar 3, 2018
after some quests at opened scenes 33.4% map is off i can not open it at all i can't press on it
is there any thing to solve this issue ?

Franknar

May 12, 2017
The whole point of patreon (in theory) is that you aren't buying anything, you are supporting a project. If you think your are buying something while simulatiously coming to a site like this then yes, you are a mug, but if you like the game and want to give something back then you are a nice human being, too many people just take, take, take!

It's all relative to your motivations, only you can say how you should spend your money (Unless you have a wife, then she's the one who says :p).
I see your point. I suppose I'm not making a purchase, but I feel that they should be producing more with what they have so I'm out.

I think I'm going to go in reverse. I'll cancel now (maybe support another creator for a bit) and then when the update comes out I'll play the release and then sub again for what I think it was worth.

I want the creators to continue doing what they're doing, so supporting is the way to encourage that (and hey, maybe I'll be a creator someday too), but I don't like the system that's in place now.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
wall of insecure text
you're overreacting and reading too much into what is in the game. you're trying to find it rather than just playing the game. if you didn't like it before, nothing has changed and so you won't like it now. there is no ntr in this game by the definition used in this site. there is one spot where an ntr route option is offered, there are huge warnings to for you to make the decision not to go that option, but even if you fuck up there is no ntr there. ntr is not going to be added as a playable route until after main route is finished.
Does anyone have the latest release Mac version? The current one is broken.
no
Does patreons have the android version available?
no
if you're donating to show you support the artist in their efforts, keep donating.
if you're donating for early access, reconsider.
A sigma lets other pay so you can reap the rewards
says the whiner still waiting to play.

• Haha

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
See I think why I don't end up having errors is because I am one of those weird people that play each release from the beginning I never use the go directly to the new content save , so I have developed a pattern of play. I have been complaining for a log ass time about the quests popping up out of order.
Like the find the ball quest one time I had it pop up before I had even talked to Becca at school , long before the ball goes missing there have been other quests that pop up out of order as well , Like Darnell in the alley that quest should not take place until after you take his stash because that is the reason he gets beaten up in the first place, Harry send some guys after he loses the stash. Same goes for buying and picking up stuff I do use the money and stats cheat but that one does not seem to cause any issues.

The If/Than logic which should dictate the flow of the game IE: if x is not done than y cant happen. I feel this logic is borked in attempt to give the illusion of choice. An experience coder could run may quests in parallel and keep them all in there on lanes as it were. I don't think that is happening and I think Uber needs to hire a dedicated coder. some of these flaws have been present in the game since very early versions.

Good Luck I guess hope the insight I am trying to impart even though I have no way to know if I am right helps.
This has happened a LOT in this game.

Some of it is due to the rewrite adding new scenes. For example, your first time going to the track you get a small intro blurb of Chantelle and Tiffany being track stars who are competitive against each other, and the MC stops to admire them. Later you see Chantelle meeting Darnell and the MC thinks "whoa who's that".

One that bothered me is when you wake up from your accident, Officer North is trying to get your statement and the first thing she says is that they're searching for Swan, the fake cop. Couple of scenes later, she's working for him?

The dev needs some serious work on fixing the flow. I know nothing about unity so I may be off, but I feel like renpy would have made it much easier to keep quests structured. That also comes with the added benefit of scrolling back to see text or having saves actually carry through between versions.

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
I have question, how can we fix the bug that so many quest show up at the same time, quest not show order follow the story line

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Walter spare key ..... help.....some video or some tip ??

What's the logic? I do not understand...

Last edited:

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
Walter spare key ..... help.....some video or some tip ??

What's the logic? I do not understand...
Try the 3 little cabinets in his office? I think you have to talk to someone outside his office to get him to leave the room first.

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Try the 3 little cabinets in his office? I think you have to talk to someone outside his office to get him to leave the room first.
It's not ... when the dildos come out of the little girl ... the power should progress and time together ...

I did it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!4

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
This has happened a LOT in this game.

Some of it is due to the rewrite adding new scenes. For example, your first time going to the track you get a small intro blurb of Chantelle and Tiffany being track stars who are competitive against each other, and the MC stops to admire them. Later you see Chantelle meeting Darnell and the MC thinks "whoa who's that".

One that bothered me is when you wake up from your accident, Officer North is trying to get your statement and the first thing she says is that they're searching for Swan, the fake cop. Couple of scenes later, she's working for him?

The dev needs some serious work on fixing the flow. I know nothing about unity so I may be off, but I feel like renpy would have made it much easier to keep quests structured. That also comes with the added benefit of scrolling back to see text or having saves actually carry through between versions.

Yeah there is a bunch of story discrepancy due to the addition to an army of NPC's , its like there suppose to fill out the world but in reality they are in the way most of the time. Also as you mentioned as a result of all the NPC like characters having to have something to say it really screwed up the story flow. None of of those NPC characters should be there until the appointed time , for the ones you mentioned as a pair they were removed from the map after that scene but they should not have been there until like you said we had at least known Darnell had a sister and the later scenes with Chantell , her dialog and the MC's should have reflected they had met at some point. I don't think it is a writing issue though its the way Uber is using the writing, or more likely it is the coding which has brought all these characters into play at the wrong times.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I will say that Friday night when we started playing the update - I entered the cheat code only to skip the minigames. I didn't go for the free money, etc. As you know, I speed ran the game - skipping everywhere and anywhere that wasn't new. As soon as I started earning money in the bathroom, I bought things out of order - before I needed to, etc ... and never ran into these bugs being mentioned. It might be that I did these all just the right way and others just the wrong way. Yes, the coding needs revised - but it's odd that you, me, and Stil996 with our three different ways of playing the game didn't get any of these hiccups.
I don't think the money cheat causes any issues or the mini games one either. I used both and had no issues so to me that can be eliminated. The order of play in my mind is gaining more of a possibility as more data comes in and I think because the three of us are very aware of the story progression we naturally play the game as such for the most part concerning the main characters. I can't say with certainty that we do but it seems like we all play the main routs as they come up and we do the secondary characters also as they appear but after dealing with the main girls. I think a player can get in a situation where they have things left to do with Clara , Sara, and Becca/Priscilla(while they are separate at first at the end they progress together and each of there routs are interdependent) and then they go to far with a secondary character like Violet or Jessica and for some reason it bugs the game with what looks like a map error. Have had people running into the map button error with both of these quests.

The other supposed map errors are people not seeing the door in the shop and are not really bugs. I don't yet have my head fully wrapped around the key bug but I plan to do some testing to try and discover it. I want to see if the order of play are causing the key to go missing or is it the order of acquisition. Also are other items going missing after quests take place. I noticed something strange in my little screen shot yesterday. I am fairly certain I did not get the shaving cream for Becca's quest first and yet it is now in slot one. This is strange and I can't explain it yet.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes