Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is the skip - read only feature broken or something? It skips everything
the checkbox skips until you hit space
or you can use the Left CTRL key to skip while you hold it down.

Though fair warning a few people claim there are bugs associated with skipping, apparently it can cause the game to freeze.
I haven't seen this myself though

qwartzy

Jun 3, 2017
shit I should probably read, or ignore, I'll flip a coin later
I love personal attacks from people calling me a troll. I'm not talking about content that isn't in the game, that dialogue is in the game and you can skip it by not reading it, I even gave you an example of what I'm talking about being done right for you to ignore and tell me I hate something I loved in the example I gave that you ignored.
No need to get confrontational about it, maybe walk it off and reply when you've calmed down.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
shit I should probably read, or ignore, I'll flip a coin later
I love personal attacks from people calling me a troll. I'm not talking about content that isn't in the game, that dialogue is in the game and you can skip it by not reading it, I even gave you an example of what I'm talking about being done right for you to ignore and tell me I hate something I loved in the example I gave that you ignored.
No need to get confrontational about it, maybe walk it off and reply when you've calmed down.
Trolling lol, Declaring something you claim you never read was a personal attack.

Nothing personal about it, I addressed your comments as writ and I presented my opinion based on that.

Learn to read bud, words aren't just sounds.

• Angry
Reactions: e250vhf22

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Quick Update to my fellow mac buddies.
Got v0.82.4a running on mac by going to the terminal and running xattr -cr /path/to/application.app

Ran it and the game started working, got no idea about the stability of it though
Many, many thanks!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
For a person who is all tough, you sure let some small insignificant stuff trigger you.

There was only talk between two 'tough guys' who have fragile egos and use money and muscle in the attempt to intimidate others because they have nothing else going for them.

There was no NTR, there is no NTR ... everything you have "shown" is nothing more than conjecture and hypotheses on your behalf.

Again, for a person who is not an anti-NTR troll --- you walk like a duck, talk like a duck, and there's a lot of ruffled feathers sticking out of your clothes.
What is the cheat code
Search "cheat" in the search box on every single page of this thread and you'll find it ... or ... look at OP there's a spoiler box saying "Cheat code"

• Angry
Reactions: DarkToolss

qwartzy

Jun 3, 2017
I said I'd flip a coin, did that sound like words?
I can make a distinction between comments about me and comments about what I writ, if you try to do that you'll see I've never addressed you, only the dialogue in the game that should be skipped if you don't like it, remember we're still talking about a game here, not you. If you think my offenses are somehow implied but never actually shown directly, or meant, by me, my god would that be ironic as fuck.
Nevertheless, I feel like things are escalating and I'm not here to change your mind and you can't change mine, I'm moving on.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How I can use the gallery Unlocker
What gallery unlocker (oh, the one that was made for v0.82.4a)?
We're on v0.82.4b (for PC), You can unlock the rework gallery with the cheat code. Otherwise you may need to play the VN.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Red Phone booth
You replied to a post over 7 months old - from the last update. just letting you know.

If you're aware and you're just helping others because you got stuck there today - thanks for that!

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
warning another bug: Jessica (sunday quest) when done her quest(fuck without condom) if you enter her home no way exit.. make sure SAVE game before.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
warning another bug: Jessica (sunday quest) when done her quest(fuck without condom) if you enter her home no way exit.. make sure SAVE game before.
You're taking the time to report what you are experiencing in the #bug-report thread of the since Uberpie never comes in here, too. Correct?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
If there is one lesson every one should have learned as a result of this update is ( just about any game really ), save often.

Reactions: KhaiFirst
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes