KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
You're taking the time to report what you are experiencing in the #bug-report thread of the since Uberpie never comes in here, too. Correct?
i gonna warn player on here. bug fix available for their patreon

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i gonna warn player on here. bug fix available for their patreon
That makes no sense - if no one reports the bug you run into (I never ran into it) then that bug is not going to get fixed for the next version for sure - and by the time it comes out, people may run into it again and not be aware. The developer's discord is free for everyone - not just patreons.

Otherwise, really, it just looks like bitching without offering solutions.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
That makes no sense - if no one reports the bug you run into (I never ran into it) then that bug is not going to get fixed for the next version for sure - and by the time it comes out, people may run into it again and not be aware. The developer's discord is free for everyone - not just patreons.

Otherwise, really, it just looks like bitching without offering solutions.
salution, make sure save before do quest in this BUG free game ;)

Reactions: DarkToolss

boomerbang030

May 9, 2018
is there some way to jump forward to the new update and content? i dont want to playthrough this for the 3rd time and go through all the shit i already did lol

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i get it your too simp to the game.. you may think im obtuse" (yes just google it lol) at least im not selfrighteous D*** anyone post about bug about this game(on here) is NOno cause you not exp any... ;)
I'm a self-righteous Asshole - please make no mistake.
I'm quite critical of the game and Uberpie's skill and work flow in this thread.
There are bugs - and yes, I experienced none of the ones you are bringing forth.
I never said there were none. I never said not to post them here.
I said - you should post them on Uberpie's discord because doing so there means there's a chance he'll actually see your bugs and put them in the workflow for future investigation, and fix them if he can recreate them.
But you'd rather bitch and moan instead of be a part of the solution.
is there some way to jump forward to the new update and content? i dont want to playthrough this for the 3rd time and go through all the shit i already did lol
No, you have to play all 100+ game days of the game starting from day 1. If you want to play it at this time. There is only 5% new content and almost all of it is in the first two dozen game days if you play it right.

Since there is only 5% new content and no real lewds with those you don't already know. - you could wait until the next update sometimes in late 2022 or early 2023 and hope they have reimplemented a code to skip to new content for that update. Here's a look at the new CG:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
get save file that start on new content safe it

Windows: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\UberPie\TaffyTales

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Probably the new update will be released on the last day of august or the beginning of september
That would go against the last three update periods - though the three before that are in that estimate. I would prefer to be pragmatic and think 7 months minimum and 8 months on the outside - hence my late 2022/early 2023 estimate.

If I'm wrong with December 2022 - January 2023 because Uberpie comes in before that, awesome. However, several people tried to get people to realize March/April 2022 for this update but others kept trying to say January/February (including Uberpie, himself).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hatsui

Hatsui

Oct 20, 2018
That would go against the last three update periods - though the three before that are in that estimate. I would prefer to be pragmatic and think 7 months minimum and 8 months on the outside - hence my late 2022/early 2023 estimate.

If I'm wrong with December 2022 - January 2023 because Uberpie comes in before that, awesome. However, several people tried to get people to realize March/April 2022 for this update but others kept trying to say January/February (including Uberpie, himself).
I think this update pissed people off and uberpie is aware of this, maybe they can make a change and make the next update in a shorter time compared to the previous update

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think this update pissed people off and uberpie is aware of this, maybe they can make a change and make the next update in a shorter time compared to the previous update
Except he has promised that at least twice before. Third time a charm for shorter update time? Or should people play is safe than sorry and expect end of the year? (not counting bugfixes and cleaning up the coding mess of this current version - he might drop something sooner, but with almost no new content like this one at 5% new content)

Reactions: Hatsui

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Bathroom Camera... Not installing... Does anyone have a fix for this error???
You're sure you are attempting the right place in the bathroom (along the right side of the screen)?
The bugfix for snooping crashes the game on launch for me. I know how to replace and bkp a file. Suggestions?
https://f95zone.to/threads/taffy-tales-v0-82-4b-uberpie.9861/post-8022835
If you're on windows and playing version v0.82.4a - install Linux's bugfix for v0.82.4a
If you're on windows and playing version v0.82.4b - install windows bugfix for v0.82.4a

Reactions: boringusername101

boomerbang030

May 9, 2018
I'm a self-righteous Asshole - please make no mistake.
I'm quite critical of the game and Uberpie's skill and work flow in this thread.
There are bugs - and yes, I experienced none of the ones you are bringing forth.
I never said there were none. I never said not to post them here.
I said - you should post them on Uberpie's discord because doing so there means there's a chance he'll actually see your bugs and put them in the workflow for future investigation, and fix them if he can recreate them.
But you'd rather bitch and moan instead of be a part of the solution.

No, you have to play all 100+ game days of the game starting from day 1. If you want to play it at this time. There is only 5% new content and almost all of it is in the first two dozen game days if you play it right.

Since there is only 5% new content and no real lewds with those you don't already know. - you could wait until the next update sometimes in late 2022 or early 2023 and hope they have reimplemented a code to skip to new content for that update. Here's a look at the new CG:
i saw that but i wasnt sure if that was all there was... damn it well if theres no new priscilla (fuck i hope thats the right name) content than i guess ill see you all next update

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
i saw that but i wasnt sure if that was all there was... damn it well if theres no new priscilla (fuck i hope thats the right name) content than i guess ill see you all next update
Hopefully by next update she will have stretched her love box enough for us to pound her till her eye's roll back :giggle:

Reactions: LuxCrown
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes