Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
So I played a bit of this game a few years ago, however I wasn't really into it. Especially since at the time it had very little content and I was pretty new to this genre of games.
I've decided to give this game a shot and have played a decent amount the last few day.

So far I'm about 65% into the game and I'm enjoying so far.
I won't put a review right now since it would be unfair towards the devs, but i'll give my first impressions with some pointers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Random thoughts on this project:

In conclusion, I'm glad I gave it another chance and hope the future is bright for this game. I'll play the rest soon as well. It's also nice to know there's a dev in here who's pretty interactive with the fans!
Idk how often this game gets updated or in how large each update is, so that's something I'll look out for in the future.
If there's any extra info you guys can tell me about, go ahead and have a great day!

PS: sorry for the long text, I didn't expect to write this much lol.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So I played a bit of this game a few years ago, however I wasn't really into it. Especially since at the time it had very little content and I was pretty new to this genre of games.
I've decided to give this game a shot and have played a decent amount the last few day.

So far I'm about 65% into the game and I'm enjoying so far.
I won't put a review right now since it would be unfair towards the devs, but i'll give my first impressions with some pointers.

-The dialogue and the way scenes are described through text are phenomenal. It really adds to the scenes and helps differentiate the dozens of personalities. Outside of a few spelling errors here and there it's pretty solid, even more so considering how much there is in this game.

-For the art, the environment looks great and most of the characters are very well detailed with most having a unique look to them. That being said, I do find it odd that the art style sometimes changes at some parts and reverts back to the older one(this doesn't happen too often though).

-Sex scenes are pretty great for the most part. I do think some of the art doesn't match the dialogue or is fleshed out enough(needed more pictures).
I found it odd when they reused a earlier sex scene from the Gerda storyline when the MC went to go to Harry's house for answer for the pills and his father(during the Mary storyline), it really didn't match the dialogue IMO.

-Sandbox elements are alright, this was probably one of my biggest issues when I played this a few years ago and it's definitely improved by a ton.

-I think the fetishes in this game is what separates it from a lot of other games on here. There's a ton and many more to come, this also leads to controversy since not everyone enjoys most fetishes.
I don't discriminate so I'm for more of them being added/expanded, especially if the devs do a good job for them to fit into the story.

-The red/blue dynamic is really fun and makes MC a lot more fleshed out compared to most other MC's. I thought the back-and-forth would be annoying at first, but I ended up finding it really cool.

-Characters are mostly well-written, but some do need to be more fleshed out or just do out of character actions to progress the story. I'll give credit that there's a huge variety of personalities here and there's a lot to choose from as your favorite depending on your preferences.

-Decisions and the impact they have. This is one of the weakest points here, a lot of decisions don't seem fleshed out/not finished and are so scarce that it really seems odd to implement them here atm. From what I've read there'll be three paths, which are: The corruption path(current one), NTR/Cuckold path and sharing/friendship with Darnell path(correct me if I'm wrong though). It seems like this game will be more fixated on being a straight forward/linear game after you choose which path you want when they're all implemented.

-Pacing, this was pretty good up until the 40% area of the game. My main issue is random characters being put on the sidelines in the middle of their stories, the first example that comes to mind being the Sara storyline being put on hold for a long period out of nowhere. I also find it odd when there's a conflict going on and MC just kinda forgets it for awhile until it come back a week later, this being with the Gerda getting kidnapped storyline in the middle of the Mary arc.

-Progression/guidance. I found the notepad pretty useful, but a few times I had to look in the thread for some clues since they were written in a cryptic manner which was difficult to follow. Overall it's alright and could use a bit of work.
I won't say anything about the grinding aspect(money and stats) since I used the cheats to boost all of it at the beginning. This is because I've already dealt with this stuff often in games like Summertime Saga and I'm just tired of it in most games lol.

Random thoughts on this project:
- The music seems to cut out during scenes later into the game and would only play during the sandbox areas, this will probably be fixed later down the line though.

- This new update added and remade some scenes/characters. That being said, I don't really understand the point of Taksh character tbh. Even if we're early on in his story, I don't get what he really adds to the overall plot.

- This also goes for Roger, however he seems to have a purpose for which I don't really get. IMO Roger is just there to make Darnell look less of a bad guy and be a bad influence on why he is who he is.
It seems like they're trying to make Darnell more of a sympathetic character who's a victim of a destructive surrounding. It's probably to set up the friendship route between Darnell and MC, but I don't think it was needed. You'd have to rewrite a bunch of Darnell scenes too match his personality from the new scenes.
MC is also a pretty shitty person too(almost on Darnell level), so I don't get why the friendship route can't stay the same without Roger.

- The principal seems like a better antagonist instead of Roger for the Darnell/MC teaming up route IMO.

- "That" NTR scene with Mary. Let me just say that I am for NTR, but I like to be done right with a good build up.
I liked the pretend mind control from Mary, it was a cool way to build up the corruption between her and the MC.
I didn't get why Darnell randomly began stalking MC and Mary though, I felt like something was missing there in between. They could fix it by adding a scene where Darnell finds out about MC telling his sister off at the gym and aims to get revenge which lead to the stalking.
I felt like the non-NTR/NTR option should've been put at the school. For example, MC decides to either keep the remote to bring into to class or leave in his locker which will lead to Darnell stealing it.
The scene itself had great tension build up and I understood why Mary stuck with pretending to be mind controlled for the sake of MC. Dialogue and description of it was good too.
However, I thought the MC knowing about it and watching it without taking action made no sense. The MC/Peter with him being either Blue or Red would've stopped that on the spot and would have not stood by and watched considering his level of confidence at that point of the story. I think it would've been better if MC had no clue about it since on this path he's become more confident with the help of Red and doesn't have much fear against Darnell at that point of the story.
Red also randomly disappearing in this part was just a weird decision too.
Biggest flaw with it is the scene itself, there's literally no proper groping or any BJ scene there. If you're gonna put the scene in the game at least put effort into it, if not just wait until the full NTR update.

-For the future of the Darnell/MC rivalry, it should be them trying to one up each other. Like MC trying to get with Darnell's sister or Darnell's trying to get with Mary/Tiffany behind their backs.
I also think Darnell is a solid antagonist for the main and NTR path.

In conclusion, I'm glad I gave it another chance and hope the future is bright for this game. I'll play the rest soon as well. It's also nice to know there's a dev in here who's pretty interactive with the fans!
Idk how often this game gets updated or in how large each update is, so that's something I'll look out for in the future.
If there's any extra info you guys can tell me about, go ahead and have a great day!

PS: sorry for the long text, I didn't expect to write this much lol.
There are spoiler tags for walls of text to keep moving through posts smoother
1651340855767.png
Also, note that any suggestions here will never be read by the developer, UberPie never comes here. He does have a Discord, however. The contracted writer, lostraven, comes in now and again to share his view - but UberPie is the creator and calls all the shots and makes all the final decisions about the game.

Some of what you have noted is laying the framework down for after the main storyline is complete - there is the NTR path (Roger/Darnell duo?) and the Sharing path (w/ Darnell?) that will come later. There will be no additional NTR/Sharing until that main story is done. That little dip in the gym with Darnell and Mary is more a placeholder than anything else for fans of NTR to know where one spot may occur after the main storyline is complete. Roger may be more than just to make Darnell look weaker, there is the whole sperm/human trafficking/etc plotline developing.

Reactions: Bob Jewl

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Update is good, but we need 5x more Gerda content. She's by far the hottest character, and best story.

• Angry
Reactions: Ale3

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
There are spoiler tags for walls of text to keep moving through posts smoother
View attachment 1785664
Also, note that any suggestions here will never be read by the developer, UberPie never comes here. He does have a Discord, however. The contracted writer, lostraven, comes in now and again to share his view - but UberPie is the creator and calls all the shots and makes all the final decisions about the game.

Some of what you have noted is laying the framework down for after the main storyline is complete - there is the NTR path (Roger/Darnell duo?) and the Sharing path (w/ Darnell?) that will come later. There will be no additional NTR/Sharing until that main story is done. That little dip in the gym with Darnell and Mary is more a placeholder than anything else for fans of NTR to know where one spot may occur after the main storyline is complete. Roger may be more than just to make Darnell look weaker, there is the whole sperm/human trafficking/etc plotline developing.
Thanks bro, I just edited it so it doesn't clog up the whole page anymore.
Also thanks again for the context/info!

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
did the game get a new writer since the new white bully got introduced? seems the characters personalities and style seem different

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
did the game get a new writer since the new white bully got introduced? seems the characters personalities and style seem different
Not that I know of , should be the same writer. If your interested in what the writer has to say you can search the thread for lostraven and read what he has said inn the past. Search box is upper right of this screen. :)

Reactions: jams666

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there any new Danny content or is the update useless?
Don't think there is, the update is so the game can be updated more smoothly in the future
Correct, there is 5% new content since the last update in the first half of the current VN. There's some reworked art, but not what Step dad is looking for. This is mostly groundwork for the future of the game.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Save of the new version pls
View attachment 1785797
Not sure kneeling will be enough with this lot mate, maybe try grovelling ?
The saves live in the Registry and most can't or will not dig in there to provide them. I fall into the will not, I just don't really know what I am doing in there. Sorry and good luck!

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019

Hello everyone!
Thank you to everyone who was patient with us during the revamp update; we know it was a long wait for many of you.
But now, we will be moving forward with hopefully much shorter, content-based updates.
Below is a poll of all of the characters listed, vote for which character you want to see and get new content first in the upcoming update!
Thank you all for your support, as always!
-The Taffy Tales team

1) Mary

2) Danny

3) Clara

4) Gerda

5) Priscilla

6) Tiffany

7) Becca

8) Darnell

9) Sara

10) Mia

11) Maria

12) Chantelle

13) Jennifer

14) Natalie

15) Stacy

16) Ryoko

17) Jessica

18) Violet

19) Toy

20) Janice

21) Taksh

22) Roger

23) Officer Swan

24) Officer North

25) Brinda
If I took screenshots it would take like 4 of them so this is prob better
whats the current score?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
whats the current score?
Is the shopped bugged for anyone else? Can't shop at all, did anyone manage to fix it?
How bugged? You mean there's nothing for sale or you have the money but not allowed to buy things that are for sale? More specificity. Just like the auto mechanic doesn't understand when you bring your car in and say "it doesn't work the way I want it" - you need to be descriptive of what you expect and what you're experiencing.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

How bugged? You mean there's nothing for sale or you have the money but not allowed to buy things that are for sale? More specificity. Just like the auto mechanic doesn't understand when you bring your car in and say "it doesn't work the way I want it" - you need to be descriptive of what you expect and what you're experiencing.
You see when people come to me and say can you fix this , its not working right. I tell them yeah I'll replace the muffler bearings for ya that should get you back on the road and as a bonus I will check the blinker fluid. That will be 500$ Please :giggle:

Reactions: Count Morado
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes