draggon1

Apr 16, 2020
this game needs a different way to put relationships, some line is weird if put mom or sister and also if you put the name of the characters.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
this game needs a different way to put relationships, some line is weird if put mom or sister and also if you put the name of the characters.
I think I get what you are getting at. The work around for the incest problem is half assed in a way. the dialog will not read right. because of patreon rules against incest and other kinks the Devs could not and will not create a patch for incest.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think I get what you are getting at. The work around for the incest problem is half assed in a way. the dialog will not read right. because of patreon rules against incest and other kinks the Devs could not and will not create a patch for incest.
And is it possible to change the names of the characters in some way during the game?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
And is it possible to change the names of the characters in some way during the game?
Not that I know of inside the game. I think it is possible if you modified the right save file. Don't know if Unity has something like a persistant file like RenPy does but there has to be a way if you know how to modify saves.

icloutshit

Mar 4, 2020

How bugged? You mean there's nothing for sale or you have the money but not allowed to buy things that are for sale? More specificity. Just like the auto mechanic doesn't understand when you bring your car in and say "it doesn't work the way I want it" - you need to be descriptive of what you expect and what you're experiencing.
Like she's gone, the girl behind the counter is just not there. Sometimes I can shop for quests when they play a cut scene upon entering the shop. But never during free roam.

icloutshit

Mar 4, 2020
1651360071923.png
I have know clue if i'm retarded or if there is something that i'm missing. But all the patches before this had a girl behind the counter.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I have know clue if i'm retarded or if there is something that i'm missing. But all the patches before this had a girl behind the counter.
Thanks for posting a screenshot. Morning time slot on a Friday with $120 in your pocket. What are you looking to buy - is it related to an active quest? Has she been there when you need to buy stuff for quests? Are you only missing her when you don't need to buy anything?
Also, screenshot your quest line as it stands right now. (hide it behind a spoiler so we're not wallpapering the thread, thanks!)

Reactions: APoc1

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There you go. Almost all the quests requires me to buy something. Pretty much softlocked.
Go make at least $30 more spanking it in the bathroom and return to the store. I bet you it's the weight scale that is keeping her from appearing because when you walk in the store with $150 (?) or more -- you get the cut scene for the scale. Let me know.

EDIT: It might be the card for the printer repair, also. Either one (or both). I don't remember how much that costs.

icloutshit

Mar 4, 2020
Go make at least $30 more spanking it in the bathroom and return to the store. I bet you it's the weight scale that is keeping her from appearing because when you walk in the store with $150 (?) or more -- you get the cut scene for the scale. Let me know.

EDIT: It might be the card for the printer repair, also. Either one (or both). I don't remember how much that costs.
Already got the weight scale cutscene. Purchased it she isn't there now and wasn't before, only time I've seen her is a cutscene upon walking into the store and having a conversation with MC.

EDIT: Walked in with 400$ still nothing.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Already got the weight scale cutscene. Purchased it she isn't there now and wasn't before, only time I've seen her is a cutscene upon walking into the store and having a conversation with MC.
DELETE THE BUGFIX

Well, I'm about to hand this over to Stil996 - but before I do ... (Stil, CHILL a moment, please)

You bought the scale, ok.
Did you see the cut scene in the shop for the repair for the printer?
Did you buy the repair you need for the printer? If not, go earn money and come back and see what happens.

If none of those work, I'll admit defeat and Stil can take it from there.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes