icloutshit

Mar 4, 2020
DELETE THE BUGFIX

Well, I'm about to hand this over to Stil996 - but before I do ... (Stil, CHILL a moment, please)

You bought the scale, ok.
Did you see the cut scene in the shop for the repair for the printer?
Did you buy the repair you need for the printer? If not, go earn money and come back and see what happens.

If none of those work, I'll admit defeat and Stil can take it from there.
No cut scene for the printer repair sadly. Just the weight scale. Got 400$ on me still no cut scene.
EDIT: Deleted the bugfix and reverted to an earlier save by a couple of days. Still no one in the store.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
No cut scene for the printer repair sadly. Just the weight scale. Got 400$ on me still no cut scene.
Ok, I have several other ideas - but they all involve you just playing the game because as long as you don't need her to advance your quests, then there is no need to worry. She serves no purpose except as an added click to buy things.

If you want to keep worrying - let Stil996 know

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
EDIT: Deleted the bugfix and reverted to an earlier save by a couple of days. Still no one in the store.
you restored the original Assembly-CSharp.dll?

icloutshit

Mar 4, 2020
Okay, some progress. Seems like my last playthrough(first playthrough of this new remaster) I didn't interact with the drunken guy outside the shop and didn't get the sex scene with Darnell and the Cashier. Now that I did that, I can purchase and interact with the cashier.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Okay, some progress. Seems like my last playthrough(first playthrough of this new remaster) I didn't interact with the drunken guy outside the shop and didn't get the sex scene with Darnell and the Cashier. Now that I did that, I can purchase and interact with the cashier.
Sounds good. In my replay of the first 30 game days yesterday, I didn't interacted with Alan (the drunk guy) either. However, I did get the cut scene for the cashier.

When you said "Sometimes I can shop for quests when they play a cut scene upon entering the shop. But never during free roam." I thought you meant during this playthrough you had already shopped on quests - but you can't even start "shopping" until after that Darnell/Natalie cut scene.

EXCEPT - it sounds like - if you advance too far into Mary's quest line (the scale) --- or, probably Clara's too (the printer card) --- before first visiting the store. Those cut scenes must override priority on the introduction to Natalie cut scene.

Which, based upon your quest tasks AND you saying you have already seen the cut scene for the scale (and bought) makes things clearer now. One of us will test that .... APoc1 !!!! Calling APoc1 to Aisle 4, cleanup!

iury

Dec 27, 2021
fun fact, I am looking at the source code and it seems there is a raining mechanic. every day there is a random chance of starting raining except for sunday when it always stop raining. if it is raining then some textures will change, mainly backgrounds but every object in the game have an isHideAtRaining property that makes the object invisible. don't know the list of objects that have this property set as true though

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Sounds good. In my replay of the first 30 game days yesterday, I didn't interacted with Alan (the drunk guy) either. However, I did get the cut scene for the cashier.

When you said "Sometimes I can shop for quests when they play a cut scene upon entering the shop. But never during free roam." I thought you meant during this playthrough you had already shopped on quests - but you can't even start "shopping" until after that Darnell/Natalie cut scene.

EXCEPT - it sounds like - if you advance too far into Mary's quest line (the scale) --- or, probably Clara's too (the printer card) --- before first visiting the store. Those cut scenes must override priority on the introduction to Natalie cut scene.

Which, based upon your quest tasks AND you saying you have already seen the cut scene for the scale (and bought) makes things clearer now. One of us will test that .... APoc1 !!!! Calling APoc1 to Aisle 4, cleanup!
I am going to try and recreate the bug now Allen does not matter but the shop keeper might.

News at 11

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
fun fact, I am looking at the source code and it seems there is a raining mechanic. every day there is a random chance of starting raining except for sunday when it always stop raining. if it is raining then some textures will change, mainly backgrounds but every object in the game have an isHideAtRaining property that makes the object invisible. don't know the list of objects that have this property set as true though
I was just commenting in a private thread with a couple of others that UberPie should just stop coding enything at all. Reiterating that he should immediately hire someone with certification in Unity programming or documented successful 3+ years of experience in Unity programming.

He's got so many variables fouled up, the logic for his tasks are out of order, etc etc etc. There is so much in the wrong under the hood that if he doesn't address this soon, it's going to continue to break the game down the line.

PS: Of course we want to fuck Vivian

Zangle123

Apr 10, 2022
Hello, Im pretty far into the game I think, i just had sex with Jessica and talk to Clara in the school closet. Now they is nore more quests, do i just keeping clicking and waiting. Also, i have the hammer and wood, but for some reason I cant fixed the treehouse

Last edited:

icloutshit

Mar 4, 2020
I was just commenting in a private thread with a couple of others that UberPie should just stop coding enything at all. Reiterating that he should immediately hire someone with certification in Unity programming or documented successful 3+ years of experience in Unity programming.

He's got so many variables fouled up, the logic for his tasks are out of order, etc etc etc. There is so much in the wrong under the hood that if he doesn't address this soon, it's going to continue to break the game down the line.

PS: Of course we want to fuck Vivian
I always knew this game was buggy ever since I started playing during 0.17, but seems to have gotten so much worse during this remaster. Current bug I'm experiencing is the time seems to skip sometimes during the day with interactions, example talking to Gerda at the mall during the evening then jumps to day or morning. Weird.

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hello, Im pretty far into the game I think, i just had sex with Jennifer and talk to Clara in the school cloest. Now they is nore more quests, do i just keeping clicking and wating. Also, i have the hammer and wood, but for some reason I cant fixed the treehouse
You can't fix the treehouse. The hammer and wood were a pretense to get you to go into the neighbor's yard. I don't think you are far. What number game day are you one and what percentage of "unopened scenes" ??? I'm guess less than 100 days and under 50%.
https://f95zone.to/threads/taffy-tales-v0-82-4b-uberpie.9861/post-8026724
I always knew this game was buggy ever since I started playing during 0.17, but seems to have gotten so much worse during this remaster. Current bug I'm experiencing is the time seems to skip sometimes during the day with interactions, example talking to Gerda at the mall during the evening then jumps to day or morning. Weird.
Yup. We're seeing that, as well.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Este juego tiene versión Android?
Inglés sólo en el hilo. No hay versión de Android. La antigua v0.82.4a estaba mal. No hay ninguna v0.82.4b ahora mismo. El no dice cuándo.

English only in the thread. There is no Android version. The old v0.82.4a was bad. There is no v0.82.4b right now. He doesn't say when.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes