Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think the inventory bug is already fixed in 0.82.4b, i dont get any problem.
The quote I copied is from Tuesday - and you will see it mentions they are using 0.82.4b and got the bug.

I didn't get the bug, either - ever .... but other people have.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I didn't even buy the cameras, the game let me place them with just my plumbers suit in the inventory.
So you wore the suit - but didn't buy the cameras.
And you're wondering what went wrong?

Go to your previous save and buy the cameras along with the suit and the wrench (plumber's key) and try again. Let us know how it goes.

I think I now know WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG!

EDIT: Are you high?
I just tried various ways to ONLY buy the uniform. To ONLY buy the uniform and the wrench (plumber's key). To ONLY buy all that plus one camera. To ONLY buy all that plus 2 cameras. At no time was I allowed to enter Priscilla's home until I had everything I needed - the uniform, the wrench and all three cameras.

So that wasn't what you did. If you did - you're amazingly unlucky. Try again - when you do, record your gameplay this time with Windows Gaming Capture (WIN+G and press record) maybe you can reduce the file size and share your results. Maybe we can capture this FUBAR activity "live".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: APoc1

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can you sare pls
There is no working Android version. v0.82.4a had so many bugs, it was considered unplayable by the developer and they pulled it. They haven't released v0.82.4b - and probably never will - skipping to v0.82.4c when they complete what bugfixes they are working through now for PC/Mac ...
please give me the last save in windows and tell me where the save lies
It exists in Windows Registry. If you don't know how to edit that - don't. You can destroy your computer. You'll have to play the game from the beginning or ask iury about another possibility.

asgwertqtybcx

Oct 8, 2021
So I just went through it again and here is what happens after triggering the priscilla event.

As soon as I walk out the bedroom door in the morning, the plumbers outfit is automatically put into my inventory. I went to the store to buy the cameras, and it says "There is nothing to buy"

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So I just went through it again and here is what happens after triggering the priscilla event.

As soon as I walk out the bedroom door in the morning, the plumbers outfit is automatically put into my inventory. I went to the store to buy the cameras, and it says "There is nothing to buy"
Are the cameras in your inventory? (any of the 8 pages?)

I have spent the better part of an hour trying various ways to recreate your problem without any success.

EDIT:
After you buy the plumber uniform and the plumber key (wrench) from the store and go home, when you go to your bedroom it immediately puts the uniform on you in front of the mirror. If you haven't bought the cameras, you still need to go buy them because you won't be able to go into Priscilla's house without them.

I have tried this 12+ different ways to fuck up the game and it won't let me get what you are experiencing. Another person has tried about the same amount of times in the past hour to do the same - we can't fuck this up.

Reactions: bbking42

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
No, just the plumbers suit.
Restart from the previous save again.

Go buy the plumber's uniform and the wrench (plumber's key) and the three cameras. BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE STORE - open your inventory on the first page (1/8), take a screenshot and share it here.

asgwertqtybcx

Oct 8, 2021
Restart from the previous save again.

Go buy the plumber's uniform and the wrench (plumber's key) and the three cameras. BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE STORE - open your inventory on the first page (1/8), take a screenshot and share it here.
That's the problem! There is no buying the wrench & uniform. As soon as the quest is started and I walk out the bedroom door, it automatically gives me the suit. I go straight to the store to buy the cameras and the game says there is nothing to purchase.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can someone pls give me the latest android version : )
Dude. There IS NO latest android version - except for v0.68.4a from 7 months ago. UberPie pulled the current version. He's working all the bugs out. There is no estimated date when he will release the fixed version.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Well folks I tried my best to break this game I tried just about every way I could to try and throw a wrench in to it and I couldn't break the game. I am starting to believe it has something to do with a users OS configuration on their computers that causes these random bugs like a program running in the background or some such thing maybe even a OS system thing that runs here and there like the indexer or virus scanners, or real time anti-malware programs.

Although playing out of order and buying out of order did produce random results it did not break the game. What I mean by random results is things like Time progression and having items be available long before the quest had spawned. An example of this was I had collected all the pieces for the outfit for Clara's first bathroom quest about 4 steps before the quest actually spawned. An example of time progression one play through I spoke to Sara the first time I entered the school and it was evening after I was done speaking with her. The next play through I was able to do every single morning quest in one day and it was still morning when I was done the first time I entered the school , I actually had to go to the big map to manually advance time.

Considering all this I still believe even though my game did not break it may be possible for it on other systems depending on possible OS configuration issues.

I am done no tricks left in my bag to try. Good Luck guys

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
That's the problem! There is no buying the wrench & uniform. As soon as the quest is started and I walk out the bedroom door, it automatically gives me the suit. I go straight to the store to buy the cameras and the game says there is nothing to purchase.
Before the game puts you in the uniform - screenshot images of your inventory and your quest line and share them here (Behind spoilers).

Also - what version of the game are you running - a or b? Windows or Mac and what version of the OS? Have you put anything into game (a bugfix, some weird cheat file) or did you use any editors to alter your save file? Did you use the cheat code for anything?

Please answer all those questions.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes