Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There is no new scenes in new update. why? I played the game from the beginning cuz old saves don't works, but there is no new scenes(
Dude, your game is awesome, but could you make at least one new scenes in every update please.
This update was all about expanding the kind of experience players will have in a new faux-sandbox atmosphere, as well as reworking some of the beginning storylines. There is only 5% new CG content outside of sandbox conversations.
Yeah, I'm in there, but I can't get out, and I can't install a camera on anything that can interact
There's over 2 pages of this exact conversation a page back.

Did you BUY the plumber uniform and wrench and the three cameras?
Or did the plumber outfit magically appear on you one time you left your room?

If it's the second - you have glitched the game by doing something that UberPie didn't code for and you should go to a previous save where that magical appearance doesn't happen.​
  • Go into the store to trigger meeting Natalie, the sales girl
  • Go back the next day to meet her again.
  • Go down the quest line with Sara until you get the specimen cup, take it to your bedroom, and then begin fapping for cash in the bathroom until you can afford the $250 (if you used the cheat code to skip mini-games - fap morning, day, evening for $300 in one day) to buy the plumber's uniform, the wrench (plumber's key), and the three cameras.
  • Go to the store and buy those items.
  • Then go to your bedroom for the uniform to appear.
  • Then you can complete the quest.

Reactions: APoc1

Murgle

Aug 23, 2018
This update was all about expanding the kind of experience players will have in a new faux-sandbox atmosphere, as well as reworking some of the beginning storylines. There is only 5% new CG content outside of sandbox conversations.

There's over 2 pages of this exact conversation a page back.

Did you BUY the plumber uniform and wrench and the three cameras?
Or did the plumber outfit magically appear on you one time you left your room?

If it's the second - you have glitched the game by doing something that UberPie didn't code for and you should go to a previous save where that magical appearance doesn't happen.​
  • Go into the store to trigger meeting Natalie, the sales girl
  • Go back the next day to meet her again.
  • Go down the quest line with Sara until you get the specimen cup, take it to your bedroom, and then begin fapping for cash in the bathroom until you can afford the $250 (if you used the cheat code to skip mini-games - fap morning, day, evening for $300 in one day) to buy the plumber's uniform, the wrench (plumber's key), and the three cameras.
  • Go to the store and buy those items.
  • Then go to your bedroom for the uniform to appear.
  • Then you can complete the quest.

This response should be linked from the front page, along with the ruler location and the snoop bug.

In a nutshell, Uberpie apparently wants people to actually PLAY the game, and did not count on people speed-skipping every word of LostRaven's (honestly pretty great) dialog and text. As a result, speeders often tank themselves on a few glitches.

If you just want the dirty pictures, grab a gallery unlock, or watch playthrough vids, or even go look up the pics on sad panda, it will make your life less painful.

Otherwise, slow down a bit and see how the game plays out for you.

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

rata1878

Sep 17, 2018
i wonder how mary is getting on, anyone found this?
i was stuck there too for some time, but i bought dog food and trough the day mary were near bathroom, i checked the fridge in the kitchen, mary came there too...the dog sniffed her under skirt...and so on i found the park location...something like that, but i was sure that i haved dog food earlier...idk :)

Last edited:

kabir_07

Jan 27, 2022
Why always Black people get this type of role in Adult Game..........like Cheating NTR and all that.........But It look like it suits them.:)

NOTE - This is just a thought I respect every color.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Why always Black people get this type of role in Adult Game..........like Cheating NTR and all that.........But It look like it suits them.:)

NOTE - This is just a thought I respect every color.
Its a trope that should probably die. In this last update I think Uber may have brought Roger into the picture to try and balance this out some.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Is there a bug i dont know about
Yeah if you read back in the thread you would know about it. Or search Mary's room , or snoop bug, search box upper right will fill you in . I am tired as are most of the regulars of going down this road. Also when looking for help detail in your post is required, what quest. what did you do last, what dialog did you read, do you have the required stuff in your inventory.. the more the better.

Zangle123

Apr 10, 2022
Yeah if you read back in the thread you would know about it. Or search Mary's room , or snoop bug, search box upper right will fill you in . I am tired as are most of the regulars of going down this road. Also when looking for help detail in your post is required, what quest. what did you do last, what dialog did you read, do you have the required stuff in your inventory.. the more the better.
I talked to her and immadielty try to go into her room to get the nightgown. It still locked. Snoop about is the only quest I have

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I talked to her and immadielty try to go into her room to get the nightgown. It still locked. Snoop about is the only quest I have
Yeah it is a known bug where the key you have for her room goes missing out of your inventory use the search box and search user " iury " he has a patch read his posts as many as you can so you can DL the right one and successfully apply the patch. I have no idea how it works so I can't help with that part. Good Luck.

Last edited:

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
I am stuck looking for the Tattoo Parlor. I spoke with Janice last in the smoking section at school. She hasn't been in the library and I have checked every time of day multiple days. The only clue I have is to meet Clara at the Tattoo Parlor after school. In the Secret Shop it's only Clara and Natalie standing there.
JFC, this was driving me insane. You have to click on Clara outside the shop first

1651433878500.png

Reactions: AC1DFOX

Zangle123

Apr 10, 2022
Yeah it is a known bug where the key you have for her room goes missing out of your inventory use the search box and search user " iury " he has a patch read his posts ass many as you can so you can DL the right one and successfully apply the patch. I have no idea how it works so I can't help with that part. Good Luck.
Oh sorry, thank you

May 1, 2022
Hello, I think something is broken with the "Violet Booty Call". The game doesn't progress. After the scene, I see I have no quests to do, and I can continue to call Violet. Am I missing something? :(

Reactions: Framston
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes