iury

Dec 27, 2021
Your bugfix just points at your post in the main thread
your gallery unlocker doesn't point at your dedicated thread.
you mean the links in the OP? that gallery unlocker is not mine. I requested the mods to point out to my thread but they refused.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
you mean the links in the OP? that gallery unlocker is not mine. I requested the mods to point out to my thread but they refused.
Oh ok, that's weird, maybe put your threads in your signature then?

Reactions: iury

Vanheller

Dec 30, 2021
Darnell tells you to your face “You ruined my chances with Tiffany and that fat bitch” (Becca). He admits it didn’t happen with either of them, there is no implied NTR. Yet.

Edit: that’s technically a lie. The Mary scene is implied considering we don’t see it happen and they just elude to it. But everything in the beginning of the game is clear cut.
wait so in the new update do they have new scenes with darnell and mary in the gym or is it the same?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
wait so in the new update do they have new scenes with darnell and mary in the gym or is it the same?
There is nothing new referencing that story line. No. There is nothing implied, either, if you don't accept opening that route like the last update.

There is only 5% new "CG" content - and none of it is really that impressive. Most of this game is some reworked art and a bunch of additions of sandbox "new small talks" that don't currently do too much to advance the VN. More like bookmarks for possible information down the line.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Where can I use a rope to find the tiffany‘s ball
YouTube is your friend.
These are old quests -- searching the web for videos using the following words
  • ball taffy tales
It's either the first or second video listed in the results

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Nope. The small talk after and only if you accept the explicitly clear prompt telling you what’s ahead is where the implication happens since you don’t watch the actual scene in our currently available route.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Nope. The small talk after you accept the prompt is where the implication happens since you don’t watch the actual scene in our currently available route.
Correct - again, though, so we don't trigger anti-NTR people: That is ONLY if you accept the prompt to go down that route. If you deny that route NOTHING is implied, there is no NTR. We have to be clear, otherwise there will be a bunch of hypotheticals and handwringing and whinging that starts filling the chat.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Go spend $5($10?) and see for yourself if it is there and if it works - and then upload it to share with others. That's where the status for an Android link sits right now.

And where it has sat for more than a week.

Someone in the Android community is going to have to be the hero you all want. Otherwise this is still what it sounds like:

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Correct - again, though, so we don't trigger anti-NTR people: That is ONLY if you accept the prompt to go down that route. If you deny that route NOTHING is implied, there is no NTR. We have to be clear, otherwise there will be a bunch of hypotheticals and handwringing and whinging that starts filling the chat.
Funny enough I originally didn’t have the “only if you accept the prompt” part and thought that would restart the century long war again so I threw it in.

I’m going for edit number two to bold that bitch :KEK:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Nope. The small talk after and only if you accept the explicitly clear prompt telling you what’s ahead is where the implication happens since you don’t watch the actual scene in our currently available route.
It is kinda weird to get prompted again for NTR after I explicitly chose the non-NTR path at the start.
does the author of the game thinks "maybe he changed his mind?"
Or is he so in-ordinarily proud of that NTR scene that he felt compelled to ask again in the hope that more people view it?

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
It is kinda weird to get prompted again for NTR after I explicitly chose the non-NTR path at the start.
does the author of the game thinks "maybe he changed his mind?"
Or is he so in-ordinarily proud of that NTR scene that he felt compelled to ask again in the hope that more people view it?
E8C440DC-216F-42E7-95AC-DF14BF7423D3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes