Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
wow. the cuck brigade is VERY ass-blasted right now.
Stop projecting. It's uncomely. You commented six days ago in this thread about UberPie's poor coding skills and problems with game design. You know it is more likely that this is the problem and not anything to do directly with NTR, but you couldn't help but comment to show you were triggered.
Even when you're absolutely clear, someone has to whinge.
Er What? LOL I don't play NTR content my self, just so you know :KEK:
That's not what your girlfriend told me last night
(Just kidding, and you know it)

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Er What? LOL I don't play NTR content my self, just so you know :KEK:
This is always the funniest part of these conversations. People think I give a shit if we have or don’t have the cuck shit. I’m just sick of the same tired ass topic being brought up and people sperging out.

I wouldn’t even have given the “scene” a second look if people didn’t screech so much about it and talk about it like the boogie man.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
You do realize I did not specifically name you. But you felt that I must be talking about you.
Well if you were not talking about me that's fine , but if you were now you know, besides your comment was ridiculous, and I would have responded in a similar way regardless. You can believe whatever you wish, I don't go around telling folks what to like or believe. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Grammar/SP.

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
This is always the funniest part of these conversations. People think I give a shit if we have or don’t have the cuck shit. I’m just sick of the same tired ass topic being brought up and people sperging out.

I wouldn’t even have given the “scene” a second look if people didn’t screech so much about it and talk about it like the boogie man.
I actually agree with you , I am also tired of all the uneeded drama people can play or not play things they like or don't like pretty simple no need to flood every game thread on the site. Outside of telling folks what I prefer , you will not see me downing folks for there preference :)

May 1, 2022
because it was written for version a, maybe. or it sux.
delete it and enjoy the frustration while playing the game!

you're in good health, right? may be a while. sorry mate.
I mean compared to people who enjoy taffy tales for the rape, blackmail, and the drug aspect of taffy tales, yes. i'm in good health (joke)
but yeah, we're all men of kinks here. some just don't realize they're as fuck3d as ntr fans which is why they hate on ntr and ntr fans alike, and those who are aware respect the difference in taste :'D i'll be patient, the story is fire.

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
I mean compared to people who enjoy taffy tales for the rape, blackmail, and the drug aspect of taffy tales, yes. i'm in good health (joke)
but yeah, we're all men of kinks here. some just don't realize they're as fuck3d as ntr fans which is why they hate on ntr and ntr fans alike, and those who are aware respect the difference in taste :'D i'll be patient, the story is fire.
Please don’t try and bait the vanilla fans. It’s just going to turn the thread into more shit flinging than it already is.

That aside I think the future for the NTR route is gloomy. Threads here are usually a somewhat useful indication of who plays (and pays) for the game. Most people here are seemingly into vanilla and from the screenshot of the poll we saw most people voted for vanilla with less than a hundred votes for Darnell and each subsequent NTR focus characters.

Now this could just me having a pessimistic outlook but that makes me believe if the main route is ever finished you might see a decent amount of patrons leave when they get to the NTR and sharing routes. Not that I’m holding it against him but Uber has also abandoned one game in the past on top of this.

Loss of money a lot of the time leads to loss of incentive to work on the game. I play the game because I like the art and story so I do hope we get as much content as possible but I won’t expect everything promised till we get it.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019

It would help if this game didn't try to sneak NTR every single patch.

May 1, 2022
Please don’t try and bait the vanilla fans. It’s just going to turn the thread into more shit flinging than it already is.

That aside I think the future for the NTR route is gloomy. Threads here are usually a somewhat useful indication of who plays (and pays) for the game. Most people here are seemingly into vanilla and from the screenshot of the poll we saw most people voted for vanilla with less than a hundred votes for Darnell and each subsequent NTR focus characters.

Now this could just me having a pessimistic outlook but that makes me believe if the main route is ever finished you might see a decent amount of patrons leave when they get to the NTR and sharing routes. Not that I’m holding it against him but Uber has also abandoned one game in the past on top of this.

Loss of money a lot of the time leads to loss of incentive to work on the game. I play the game because I like the art and story so I do hope we get as much content as possible but I won’t expect everything promised till we get it.
I mean, that kind of lecture you could have given that to the other guy.
Eh, it could also mean ntr fans aren't supporting the project due to it not having the ntr route yet implemented, and will come out of hiding once it's in there. and it being very avoidable is highly unlikely to have a huge loss, and very likely to have a big gain and especially when there's barely any content like taffy tales in the market, so most vanilla fans will stick around most definitely.
but looking at it now, uber is probably gonna include the ntr route even when the main path isn't finished.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2021
You troll like this on purpose, don't you?
No. I'm not, Mr. Duhm01#1005. Stop over-interpretation things.
That's the only way to fix his gameplay. He play the new patch version using the v.0.82.4A save games, the bug will show up always. He need to reset the game by playing it from the start. It works for me, i don't get camera bug after that.

even if I were this masochist, which I am not, I am on Linux. there is no option but to patch it.
As you've said, the save game won't compatible for patch version, it keep bring the bug. So you need play it from the start.

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
What NTR was snuck into the patch?
I mean, that kind of lecture you could have given that to the other guy.
Eh, it could also mean ntr fans aren't supporting the project due to it not having the ntr route yet implemented, and will come out of hiding once it's in there. and it being very avoidable is highly unlikely to have a huge loss, and very likely to have a big gain.
Wasn’t meant to sound like a lecture. I didn’t reply to him because I can already tell it would be a monumental waste of time lmao.

I’m mostly just speculating about the patron thing though. You could very well be right, just sharing my thoughts on it.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

You just don't give up do ya. I see you are lieing again trying to stir the pot? Your not making a very good impression and yeah go a head and ignore my post again like you did when I called you out for shamelessly advertising your game in another developers thread. :FacePalm:

• Angry
Reactions: SemyonPutin
May 1, 2022
What NTR was snuck into the patch?

Wasn’t meant to sound like a lecture. I didn’t reply to him because I can already tell it would be a monumental waste of time lmao.

I’m mostly just speculating about the patron thing though. You could very well be right, just sharing my thoughts on it.
Oh sorry, english isn't my first language therefore I sometimes use the incorrect words for situations.

Reactions: jayphi45
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes