kopy

Jul 27, 2017
Inglés sólo en el hilo. No hay versión de Android. La antigua v0.82.4a estaba mal. No hay ninguna v0.82.4b ahora mismo. El no dice cuándo.

English only in the thread. There is no Android version. The old v0.82.4a was bad. There is no v0.82.4b right now. He doesn't say when.
Thank u bro :p.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm using .82.4b win and I only used the cheat for skip minigames from page 1. Windows 10, no bugfixes or anything.
Ok. Your inventory looks ok - not much different than mine at that spot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only apparent difference is that I watched TV, read comics, picked up the shirt and glasses, then fell asleep and woke up the next day to get the mask. You must be around game Day 20.
Your quests don't look too out of sorts that might cause this situation.

To help me out - before leaving your bedroom - when you click on your bed, does it say "Watch TV"?
  • If you don't have the choice to watch tv skip the next step
  • If so - watch TV, read comics, pick up shirt/glass and then sleep again to wake up after the dream and get the mask.
  • leave the bedroom. If it gives you the plumber uniform take another screenshot of your inventory and share it here.
You might need to start all over again from Day 1 if we can't figure out why it's giving you the plumber's uniform without buying it. You haven't even fapped for cash yet.

iury

Dec 27, 2021
official channel for bug reporting. they have a dedicated dev to look into it now.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Why do you use that yee yee ass os
unfortunatly for all of us it is a superior os, the only reason i and many of my friends did not switch to it is because some games are not compatible with it, and ofc there are many main main stream game devs who purposly do not make thous game work properly on them so that more people don't switch to it, after all if all the users have as much control over there os like they do on linux it would be a lot harder for them to put a lot of aditional BS addons, spyware, and restrictive updates and censurship
but since i am not a game dev it is a lot harder for me to justify switching to it, but none the less i know what i am looking at

Reactions: APoc1

iury

Dec 27, 2021
unfortunatly for all of us it is a superior os, the only reason i and many of my friends did not switch to it is because some games are not compatible with it, and ofc there are many main main stream game devs who purposly do not make thous game work properly on them so that more people don't switch to it, after all if all the users have as much control over there os like they do on linux it would be a lot harder for them to put a lot of aditional BS addons, spyware, and restrictive updates and censurship
but since i am not a game dev it is a lot harder for me to justify switching to it, but none the less i know what i am looking at
I used to think like that a few years ago. gladly Valve is pumping millions of dollars into making the steam library running smoothly on Steam Deck, so right now proton and lutris have an excellent compatibility.

I can play pretty much any game I like, from indie to AAA heavy demanding titles like Cyberpunk 2077.

the only thing that is notoriously lacking is support for most of main stream multiplayer games like PUBG because of the anti-cheat system being windows only.

Reactions: Xegrid

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Where do i "Snoop about"?
If you don't know where to snoop ...

YouTube is your friend.
These are old quests -- searching the web for videos using the following words
  • snoop taffy tales
It's either the first or second video listed in the results

If you do know but are having problems - ask iury
where get candy for sara ?
I don't think you mean for Sara ... I think you mean mints for Jessica. (If I am wrong, screenshot your task list from your quest line behind a SPOILER tag)

YouTube is your friend.
These are old quests -- searching the web for videos using the following words
  • mints jessica taffy tales
It's either the first or second video listed in the results

Reactions: greyfog21

Dyvo

Aug 24, 2018
There is no new scenes in new update. why? I played the game from the beginning cuz old saves don't works, but there is no new scenes(
Dude, your game is awesome, but could you make at least one new scenes in every update please.

Dyvo

Aug 24, 2018
Yeah, I'm in there, but I can't get out, and I can't install a camera on anything that can interact
Interact with all objects in Priscilla room and Gerda. I don't remember for sure, but i think one camera in the mirror, chair and shower(or Gerda room) And don't forget to buy cameras first)

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes