captainboo

Oct 17, 2017
Maybe it's because I started playing just recently, but the story is all over the place. Like you talk to one character in the morning it'd be about one questline, and then talk to them later and suddenly it seem like they're a different person.
Not to mention it's pretty unclear what will and won't cause time to move forward

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Warning: Don't mess with your Windows Registry unless you absolutely know what you are doing. That is, unless you want a new paperweight for your desk.
You're wildly overstating the reasonable risks someone will encounter editing a game save state.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Maybe it's because I started playing just recently, but the story is all over the place. Like you talk to one character in the morning it'd be about one questline, and then talk to them later and suddenly it seem like they're a different person.
Not to mention it's pretty unclear what will and won't cause time to move forward
yep its not good, looks like someone dropped the que cards one day and didn't take the time to sort them back into order, maybe Ubers kid or younger sibling who wasn't supposed to be in Ubers office in the first place,

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You're wildly overstating the reasonable risks someone will encounter editing a game save state.
I think you're wildly overestimating the competence of the average PC user.

.....I've seen some shit man..... shit you wouldn't believe.

Reactions: APoc1

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Lol & people say DarkCookie is a scammer did you see what he released in 2 months ? tons of new scenes where Uber needs 8 months and don't tell me you can't compare it both games are high quality handdrawn western h games on patreon.

Reactions: Galaher

KRNRK

Feb 13, 2019
I'm stuck in Priscilla's house on the camera quest. I have placed all 3 cameras but the game keeps telling me I have to place the cameras and won't allow me to leave. PC version.

Would be nice if there was an emergency button that just takes you to the town map in case you get stuck.

Chris_Vader

Nov 6, 2019
3 Quests i am stuck:
- find a ruler (obs can't find it)
- late night call from your laptop (can't trigger it)
- scotch and meet clara in the classroom (have the scotch nothing happens)

derjonholl

Jan 19, 2020
Hey guys, I am stuck here... a lil bit of help would be great. Tnx
- when I go to Priscilla's backyard she asks if I wanna hang... and then says ooooh borrrring, come when you arent busy... and no idea how to call alan...

1651328137782.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
you'd be surprised. I've seen it all.
Is the DEV ever going to remove the NTR vibe from the Non NTR route...........
there is none. if you think you see it, you're the problem not the VN.
I'm stuck in Priscilla's house on the camera quest. I have placed all 3 cameras but the game keeps telling me I have to place the cameras and won't allow me to leave. PC version.

Would be nice if there was an emergency button that just takes you to the town map in case you get stuck.
in a different save slot save the game, quit out, restart, load, see if it fixes.
if not, reload an earlier save and try again
give save pls
there is none unless you know how to edit Windows Registry. you'll have to play the game
Hey can anyone give me the cheat code?
it's in OP
Did anyone finish this update and could they send the save file if possible?
there is none unless you know how to edit Windows Registry. you'll have to play the game
3 Quests i am stuck:
- find a ruler (obs can't find it)
- late night call from your laptop (can't trigger it)
- scotch and meet clara in the classroom (have the scotch nothing happens)
YouTube is your friend
these are old quests --- use your favorite web search engine to find videos with the words:
  • ruler taffy tales
  • late call laptop taffy tales
  • scotch taffy tales
the answers you seek will be in the appropriate timecode denoted sections of the first of second video in the search results
- when I go to Priscilla's backyard she asks if I wanna hang... and then says ooooh borrrring, come when you arent busy... and no idea how to call alan...
View attachment 1785425
YouTube is your friend
these are old quests --- use your favorite web search engine to find videos with the words:
  • spy girls little taffy tales
  • call alan taffy tales
the answers you seek will be in the appropriate timecode denoted sections of the first of second video in the search results
How would one go about doing that? I know where the save file is but I am not sure how to edit it exactly...
edit Windows Registry, that's where the save info is stored. careful editing or you end up with a new paperweight.
Can anyone give me the save that's at the start of the new 0.82 update

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I understand that at one time in this game there was actual stuff that could be defined (in the many ways it is) as NTR. The setup at the beginning with Darnell and Vanilla Darnell made me think this would be a game where choices had consequences, and the MC could lose or win all. Now that the gallery is unlocked (to .68 at least), I have to wonder, why are there NTR discussions on this board? There are no scenes of real NTR, and the implied stuff is mostly things that might happen, but you never see.

I fear that NTR has become such a boogeyman phrase it lives rent-free in way too many excitable minds.

Oct 20, 2019

View attachment 1785425
Spy the girls: Go to the Sports Ground, clic on the "Girl's Shower" window, above the School Closet, then you will need a ladder, go to Smoking Area and clic on the ladder, it's with lock and chain - the key is in the Principal Office.

There's gotta bea way to call Alan: Go to the Mall Front and clic on the "Telephone cabine".

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes