depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
For CG extraction questions, use AssetStudio the newer version of Unity Studio. I didn't play the game yet (but will play), but from what I understand from the replies of MorahZamora, when you extract it you'll get some complete images but also lots of images in pieces which are used as overlays (eyes, clothes, expressions, etc.). So playing the game is more logical and also more enjoyable way.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
For CG extraction questions, use AssetStudio the newer version of Unity Studio. I didn't play the game yet (but will play), but from what I understand from the replies of MorahZamora, when you extract it you'll get some complete images but also lots of images in pieces which are used as overlays (eyes, clothes, expressions, etc.). So playing the game is more logical and also more enjoyable way.
I wholeheartedly agree with this assessment. :)

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
where can i fin ruler
and
i cant find a scotch to meet clara at the classroom
You buy the scotch tape in the general store, you find the ruler on the floor of the stairwell area in your house.

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
downloaded v0.7.1a, started new game, typed characters name, typed erPUra in the code section, nothing happened.
im still starting a new game with 0 money an 0 immorality, what is the cheat code supposed to do? or is it not working for me?

Reactions: clarky

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
How do you figure? There's a bully who's way bigger and more imposing than your character. Seems like a perfect fit. UberPie's stated that there will be stuff like that put in the game eventually, but the player will have the choice to directly avoid it if they wish.
Damn, I hope we can at least also go the complete opposite way and NTR him :)

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Not really putting down this game particularly, I 've noticed with the assets in DAZ3D but in hand drawn there should be a difference in genitalia. More importantly if the MC is supposed to have this monster dong than why are the other antagonist have the same. I see it in "My New Life" and in "The Twist" whereas the MC is sporting a unbelievable member but the others have the visual of having the same. Even billy is sporting some wood. Can;t we at least make it feel the other dudes have a smaller package so it feels like we have something worth the gasps. Great game sorry I had to expunge on your game but just seeing a trend.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Not really putting down this game particularly, I 've noticed with the assets in DAZ3D but in hand drawn there should be a difference in genitalia. More importantly if the MC is supposed to have this monster dong than why are the other antagonist have the same. I see it in "My New Life" and in "The Twist" whereas the MC is sporting a unbelievable member but the others have the visual of having the same. Even billy is sporting some wood. Can;t we at least make it feel the other dudes have a smaller package so it feels like we have something worth the gasps. Great game sorry I had to expunge on your game but just seeing a trend.
I think it at least puts both Darnell and the MC in equal footing, sexual prowess wise. Considering he's the central antagonist of the game from what we've seen, (unless another villain were to pop up, which I'd honestly be happy to see), I think Darnell makes for a good foil to MC. MC is a bit of a baby, but with the help of his other more perverse side, I'd hope he'd be able to gain back a sort of confident edge in his personality. My dream scenario: the game would have three different type of endings/ predominant paths to take. A confident path to make everybody end up loving and liking him, a revenge path to take to make everybody underneath his foot, and a cuck route where MC ends up enjoying having those close to him handed over to someone like Darnell. I'd personally choose the first two options more often than not, but the variety put in the game could be awesome.

Again, this is all just speculation and I have no idea what kinda potential Uber wants to put into the game.

Reactions: Justanx and Ying Ko

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys till now i always download the game, but for some little thing i never play it. Better to say i need to understand well the NTR/Cuckold thing because i do not wanna play a game with that genre in it. I hate NTR/Cuckold thing.
But read that the autor say you can avoid it, give me the hope that i can play it. Also because the game look really awesome.
So after so many months i decide to come back here and ask some thing.
So read this:
So is the MC still a voyeur cuck or does he actually get some action himself in the latest version?
The latter option.
As i said read this really do not know if i really wanna try the game. I mean i read that you can avoid all the bad thing if you want. So... know me and know that i like incest (also i need to know if there is some incest patch because i really wanna incest thing) i need to understand... till now how many sex thing the MC can do? Because read the latter option
Let me understand that till now MC can only do cuck thing? So if i start to play this game i need to avoid pratically all the thing? To be more clear all i wanna do is... With Mc fuck all the possible women/girls and avoid all the bad thing.

Then i read also this
For some reason I have a feeling this game won't go into NTR at all :\
And i go confused. Because Skorpionss say that the mc only do cuck thing till now. But this guy say that he fear that this game do not go NTR. So... i am confused
Then i read this:
How do you figure? There's a bully who's way bigger and more imposing than your character. Seems like a perfect fit. UberPie's stated that there will be stuff like that put in the game eventually, but the player will have the choice to directly avoid it if they wish.
And now i need really to understand who is mean with avoiding! Because if i learn something on this forum i learn that not all the autor use the avoiding option in the right way.
The avoiding option is just an avoiding thing that let you do not see it?
How i explain it. Because is really hard to explain in english.
Ok i try it with an example:

Mc find out that this bully wanna fuck his mother. (I really hope not because i really hate this kind of thing).
So after some plot you find a way to stop this bully. So the bully just stop? So we stop it and the bully never fuck Mc mother?
Or the avoiding is just a fake option where you just do not see it, but the bully fuck Mc mother?
I mean we use the avoid thing. But you just do not see. But in the game the bully have fuck mc mother but mc do not know about this? I hope i have write well because is really hard to explain.
I wanna know if the avoid is real and that the bad thing never happen. Because if the avoid is just a fake option, for me is a no thanks i do not wanna play this game. I need to know that the option are real and that all the thing i avoid never happen in game.
Anticipate thankses And sorry if i write so much. But is important because i do not like cuckold or netorare thing.
And i do not wanna to repeat the bad experience i try in The Tyrant game.

Reactions: Jubz

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
And i go confused.
Okay, so there's a LOT of what you just wrote there, and I may not be able to answer everything all at once, especially since I may not understand a lot of it, but I'll do my best to answer your worries.

With Taffy Tales, IF you like a certain kind of content involving NTR, you can go to that option. If you DONT like that sorta thing, then you can avoid it. As it CURRENTLY stands, there really is no cucking/NTRing of MC, minus some embarrassing scenes of Darnell being mean and humiliating him. Nothing sexually humiliating though, nothing overtly h-scene based where MC has to watch someone he likes become the property of Darnell or anybody else.

That's just how it is CURRENTLY, but down the line, who knows, Uber might add the first branching option path where you can choose to be passive and watch or choose to be assertive and stop something you don't like. That's what I imagine it'll be in the future at least.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
is there a way to pass time in-game if you have no events to do? i need to fix the weight scale at night, but i've skipped quite a few days because i've run out of events to do on 1 day but eventually just had to sleep since there was no more to do.

i dont want to reach the end and miss out on events.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
is there a way to pass time in-game if you have no events to do? i need to fix the weight scale at night, but i've skipped quite a few days because i've run out of events to do on 1 day but eventually just had to sleep since there was no more to do.

i dont want to reach the end and miss out on events.
Go the map screen, there's a yellow arrow ring up at the top, that passes time. You could also sleep until Monday if you're on a weekend, then fap in the school bathroom until night time to make a little money while you're doing so!

3.40 star(s) 347 Votes