Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
as a tease for ntr fans hehehe, and its avoidable, so i hardly think its worth complaining about haha.
Honestly, it seems like a shit marketing strategy if you think about it. The motif of cuckoldry/stealing/competition in the story is shit taste for (utterly superior, virtuous, and morally right) ntr-haters. but the actual lack of cuck scenes does no justice to the cucks. One has to wonder why they decided to do things in this way.

not to mention the very hit-or-miss art style.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Honestly, it seems like a shit marketing strategy if you think about it. The motif of cuckoldry/stealing/competition in the story is shit taste for (utterly superior, virtuous, and morally right) ntr-haters. but the actual lack of cuck scenes does no justice to the cucks. One has to wonder why they decided to do things in this way.

Because a bunch of people on his patreon wanted it. I don't think Uber originally was planning on NTR to be honest. Once folks started asking for it and enough were wanting it I think that is when the idea of routs for it and I think it was the same for the Trap content. iirc he did a poll... Don't quote me on this it's just what I heard somewhere.

May 1, 2022

I disagree on that it's a bad marketting strategy. it gives us a tease for what's to come and keeps us on standby, and there's plenty of ntr fans, and some appreciate the game even if there's no ntr route implemented yet, of course people went away due to the tease, but nothing that puts any dent on uber's wallet.

and you wanna claim superiority, being virtuous, morally right when you support a game with rape, blackmail, stalking, cheating? jesus, we're all degenerates here. Atleast ntr fans concentually approve of being ntred, while you guys just accept cheating outright in these games. non is superior, just different tastes man. and everything's fictional, so really it doesn't quite matter.

that "hit or miss" art style was a big reason why the game succeeded btw, your taste in it's art style is not fact, it's in fact very unpopular.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Ah the kink-shaming: you got your peanut butter on my chocolate --- you got your chocolate in my peanut butter!!
Edit: and before Morado degrades me again :( , I like arguing.
Also, yes ... yes ... they're delicious. YES!
southpark-lick-tears.gif
Because a bunch of people on his patreon wanted it. I don't think Uber originally was planning on NTR to be honest. Once folks started asking for it and enough were wanting it I think that is when the idea of routs for it and I think it was the same for the Trap content. iirc he did a poll... Don't quote me on this it's just what I heard somewhere.
I think that genre was planned from the start (It's been part of the plan since at least 2018, anyway).
Just like trap content, because there's been one person in the game whose gender isn't what you think it is ...
1651979628538.png
1169 pages!!!
:sneaky:
EDIT:
1651980313239.png

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Ah the kink-shaming: you got your peanut butter on my chocolate --- you got your chocolate in my peanut butter!!

Also, yes ... yes ... they're delcious. YES!
View attachment 1799216

I think that genre was planned from the start (It's been part of the plan since at least 2018, anyway).
Just like trap content, because there's been one person in the game who's gender isn't what you think it is ...
View attachment 1799219
I retract the trap part being part of a poll. Am I wrong about the NTR being a poll driven decision? I could be it has been alluded to here in the thread at different points but I have never been a patreon so I have no first had knowledge...

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I retract the trap part being part of a poll. Am I wrong about the NTR being a poll driven decision? I could be it has been alluded to here in the thread at different points but I have never been a patreon so I have no first had knowledge...
Dunno - but it's referenced in post #15 of this thread from March 1, 2018 as being in the genre list.
Exactly!
I bet you are one of those scoundrels who will use the same knife to spread his Nutella and his PB!
PB never touches my Nutella - only strawberry preserves.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
PB never touches my Nutella - only strawberry preserves.
I have cracked the code, the argument never was between non-cucks and cucks.
It was between the god-fearing people who use two separate utensils between two different condiments or spreads, and the vile scum who use the same unwashed utensil on both!
You people make me sick.

May 1, 2022
I have cracked the code, the argument never was between non-cucks and cucks.
It was between the god-fearing people who use two separate utensils between two different condiments or spreads, and the vile scum who use the same unwashed utensil on both!
You people make me sick.
When in doubt puke the sickness out.

dumborphan

May 4, 2022
The people who really hate NTR doesn't care about that. Having NTR itself is the problem, even if it is avoidable. The game could have 10/10 art style with a 10/10 story. If it has NTR, some people will consider automatically trash. They have the right to think like that. It is only silly when they know beforehand that the game has NTR and they still play the game just to hate it. It would be like playing Tales of Androgyny just to complain about all of the "gay shit".
there is nothing gay about a catamite trap enchantress (male)
you take that back.

May 1, 2022
Hardly, considering it's the same route now. There isn't even a choice now.
and yeah, it sure made me cum haha
To be fair, that people thrive on humiliation. The fact that they just keep getting bread crumbs probably make them cum.
That's really not an argument, your argument just boiled down to being as good as a "no", but to recap.
ntr route focuses solely on ntr, main route focuses solely on the "not ntr" aspects, with just a tiny bit of avoidable ntr, so no, just a tiny bit of avoidable ntr doesn't make both the routes the same.
and

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes