Revol

May 17, 2017
Hi guys, i think i stopped at 0.68 ver or so and i tried to play this version and realise it's quite buggy (for me).
Is this how it is for now?
Example :
- tear off the fence hole without hammer
- unable to proceed with danny's mom route after getting super glue.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hi guys, i think i stopped at 0.68 ver or so and i tried to play this version and realise it's quite buggy (for me).
Is this how it is for now?
Example :
- tear off the fence hole without hammer
- unable to proceed with danny's mom route after getting super glue.
it is buggy. you should be using v0.82.4b which has fewer bugs
your hammer example is first I've heard.
for Clara's route after buying glue, you have to have Danny distract her.

Revol

May 17, 2017
it is buggy. you should be using v0.82.4b which has fewer bugs
your hammer example is first I've heard.
for Clara's route after buying glue, you have to have Danny distract her.
Sorry i didn't state it clearly, i am playing v0.82.4b which just download not long ago.
Proceed with a new game and a lot of weird bugs for me.
I've been doing multiple times of Clara's route previously and somehow im unable to proceed in this version.
Another example is once i randomly click the basket up of the washing machine and it leads to MC trying to dress up as woman (?) and it's like for another scene of future content that i never experienced. That happens on day 3 or 4.

I have so many weird bugs that i've redownload it again from here and hopefully this time with a new game play i would have lesser issue, well at least hopefully i canproceed with Clara's route.

May 8, 2022
I don't really understand the hate for the newer update. I would agree that it's better to make new content, rather than remake the old, especially when it's not finished yet, but it's still not bad. I think people are a bit extra

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Choose Load Game and then click on the first save, there you can enter the code.
I can’t find the save
spamming the same message will just get you a spam warning dude,

sounds like you are responding to someone elses instructions, try using the "reply" or "quote" buttons to give your post some context.

deepheat

Oct 21, 2020
Choose Load Game and then click on the first save, there you can enter the code.
I can’t find the save
There is no save file in this version so the old way won't work. Use the cheat code 'adbcbe' from:

Main menu -> Reworked: to unlock the new content gallery (highly recommended)
In game -> ESC -> settings: to get max stats and money

Reactions: Prince2020darkness
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes