downdown2

Jul 14, 2020
is the red haired girl, jessica i think is her name, pregnant yet in this update? Is there any preg in this game yet?

Dec 26, 2020
There is no save file in this version so the old way won't work. Use the cheat code 'adbcbe' from:

Main menu -> Reworked: to unlock the new content gallery (highly recommended)
In game -> ESC -> settings: to get max stats and money
Do u have a save file for the start of the new update I really don't want to start the game from the beginning

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Do u have a save file for the start of the new update I really don't want to start the game from the beginning
Are you taking the piss? I say in my post directly in front of yours, "THERE IS NO NEW STORY PROGRESSION"
If you search for "save file" you will find hundreds of posts talking about how the new content is AT THE BEGINNING

Reactions: Count Morado

Myersgil

Jun 1, 2020
As I remember reading in this thread, but I don't want to look for evidence for this so this is just hearsay, but the original plan was to do ntr from the start. but that part of the game wasn't as popular, so the non-ntr route has been developed way way more than the ntr route. Thinking of this game as an ntr game with only vanilla(ish) content explains why uber did that shitstorm of a scene (ntr in the non ntr route), because ntr is the content he wants to make.
i agree, this game has the ntr potential. I will enjoy this game a lot more with a ntr route.

murman

Nov 29, 2018
Hi all,

I am stuck with two quests:
1. Let's find a rope to get Tiffany's ball back - got the rope, able to get to the neighbour's yard, clicking on the tree on the right side, no luck so far
2. There has to be something I can use to help me spy. - I have the ladder, and the spyglass, used the spyglass for Becca couple of times, no luck with the principal.

What am I missing?

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I am stuck with two quests:
1. Let's find a rope to get Tiffany's ball back - got the rope, able to get to the neighbour's yard, clicking on the tree on the right side, no luck so far
2. There has to be something I can use to help me spy. - I have the ladder, and the spyglass, used the spyglass for Becca couple of times, no luck with the principal.

What am I missing?
  1. You haven't taken enough walks with Becca nor have gotten the ball from Tiffany yet to play ball with Becca in order to lose the ball.
  2. I found the video that can help you with this one by searching the words: help spy taffy tales - first result when using your favorite web search engine. Only about 5% of the quests in this version are new - you can find almost all your help searching for videos using the same search terms of: <keyword(s)> taffy tales
Would be nice if someone could make a Mega of the gallery.
It's time for you to be the hero you're looking for. Here - I'll help you get started with the first image on your quest to creating the Mega:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the cheat code is working for money or only to unlock the gallery ?
Money & Strength, Skip Mini Games, unlock rework gallery, not the full.

murman

Nov 29, 2018
Thank you for your answer:
1. I have got the ball from Tiffany, and played ball with Becca, I will try to walk with Becca then.
2. I just searched in this topic so far, but try.

Again, thank you taking your time and answering my idiotic questions.

1. You haven't taken enough walks with Becca nor have gotten the ball from Tiffany yet to play ball with Becca in order to lose the ball.

2. I found the video that can help you with this one by searching the words: help spy taffy tales - first result when using your favorite web search engine. Only about 5% of the quests in this version are new - you can find almost all your help searching for videos using the same search terms of: <keyword(s)> taffy tales

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thank you for your answer:
1. I have got the ball from Tiffany, and played ball with Becca, I will try to walk with Becca then.
2. I just searched in this topic so far, but try.

Again, thank you taking your time and answering my idiotic questions.
If you have played ball with becca then you are passed the trigger,
normal sequence as it plays in the latest version
1, play ball with becca, go looking for ball, get "quest" to retreive ball, which is impossible because Garda's backyard isn't clickable yet and the rope hasn't spawned, so give up for now
2. got the smoking area at back of school, get the rope
3 go the Gerdas house, backyard should be available now, click on tree, retreive ball, see scene with Harry & his "maid" (evening or night, I don't remeber)

More walks shouldn't change anything, but who knows what bug is fucking with the quest

murman

Nov 29, 2018
If you have played ball with becca then you are passed the trigger,
normal sequence as it plays in the latest version
1, play ball with becca, go looking for ball, get "quest" to retreive ball, which is impossible because Garda's backyard isn't clickable yet and the rope hasn't spawned, so give up for now
2. got the smoking area at back of school, get the rope
3 go the Gerdas house, backyard should be available now, click on tree, retreive ball, see scene with Harry & his "maid" (evening or night, I don't remeber)

More walks shouldn't change anything, but who knows what bug is fucking with the quest
Thank you, the principal's office is sorted, I was the idiot.

The first one about the ball, I think I have everything, I have the rope, I played ball with Becca (and lost the ball) I am able to go to the neighbour's garden, but the tree still not clickable.

You mean to click on this tree, I suppose:
1652125875108.png

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thank you, the principal's office is sorted, I was the idiot.

The first one about the ball, I think I have everything, I have the rope, I played ball with Becca (and lost the ball) I am able to go to the neighbour's garden, but the tree still not clickable.

You mean to click on this tree, I suppose:
View attachment 1802003
Wrong yard, thats your treehouse, go to last house on the street, near the store

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I was about to post that he was probably in Jennifer's backyard, not Gerda's/Priscilla's after Stil996's post about Gerda's house. Stil996 for the win.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Stil996
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes