Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Also, that is/was clearly the case.
You love coming in here even after you say you'll stop. It's like you enjoy cucking yourself with the illusion that there is the threat of getting cucked.

I can do the same as you. Note that lostraven is a contracted writer by UberPie.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nothing I said was incorrect. When, at the time, UberPie either changes the FAQ or alters the game to make it apparent there is an NTR route that actually progresses into explicit NTR, I'll note it in my responses that follow that moment. Until then, no.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
You love coming in here even after you say you'll stop. It's like you enjoy cucking yourself with the illusion that there is the threat of getting cucked.

I can do the same as you. Note that lostraven is a contracted writer by UberPie.
Nothing I said was incorrect. When, at the time, UberPie either changes the FAQ or alters the game to make it apparent there is an NTR route that actually progresses into explicit NTR, I'll note it in my responses that follow that moment. Until then, no.
I don't know if you are deluded or simply angsty, but voicing my discontent with a game isn't cucking myself. Also, I love how you refer to a 2020 discord post to counter the idea that the direction changed in 2021. Also, there is another thing you said that's wrong, I never claimed to leave the thread.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I don't know if you are deluded or simply angsty, but voicing my discontent with a game isn't cucking myself. Also, I love how you refer to a 2020 discord post to counter the idea that the direction changed in 2021. Also, there is another thing you said that's wrong, I never claimed to leave the thread.
I referred to the official FAQ of the game on the creator's discord where they log in frequently. If there were changes to be made to their FAQ, they would do so. Just like they did to the rules of their discord on December 23, 2021.

I am not the deluded one. You have already stated you are "clearly in the wrong place" - that gives the impression that you are leaving. No one with an ounce of common sense would choose to stay someplace they feel is not for them, but rather because they are wishing to troll and/or enjoy being somewhere which appears to trigger their perceptions.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I refer to the official FAQ of the game on the creator's discord that was last updated on December 23, 2021 -- 9 months after the lostraven post you screenshotted.

I am not the deluded one. You have already stated you are "clearly in the wrong place" - that gives the impression that you are leaving. No one with an ounce of common sense would choose to stay someplace they feel is not for them. but rather because they are wishing to troll and/or enjoy being somewhere which appears to trigger their perceptions.
I am in the wrong place! but I will still hold my most humble and serene opinion that I'm disappointed and my feelings are betrayed!

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019

Boy, is this a lot of words just to say that indeed, both NTR routes and non-NTR routes are the same now. It was always optional but now is even more in your face than before. Ultimately, you are still believing people lying their teeth out.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
SO... ('-') Can you tell me?
when you downloaded the game did you try looking at the other things near the link you used? you'll find on most games on the site, the mods/walkthroughs/cheats/wallpapers/changelogs are all on the same page

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Maoyijiu

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Boy, is this a lot of words just to say that indeed, both NTR routes and non-NTR routes are the same now. It was always optional but now is even more in your face than before. Ultimately, you are still believing people lying their teeth out.
Strange. Because you've been proven to be a liar and I don't believe you.

May 1, 2022
I'd suggest either creating a puppet account to argue, or just stop argueing all together. This is not good publicity for your games and patreon. At this rate you'll never be able to achieve your dreams on patreon due to you continuously hurting your reputation.

Also, big difference between ntr route and the non ntr route.
the ntr route will have unavoidable ntr and focuses primarly on ntr which is why it's made an ntr route, while the non ntr route will have very little avoidable ntr, in fact the non ntr route has one avoidable ntr scene, and for just that little ntr you cannot in good faith call both routes the same.

Main route =/= ntr route.

Last edited:
Reactions: APoc1
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes