Lonelydead

Aug 26, 2021
jugando me quede sin misiones, pasan los dias y aun nada? alguien sabe que tengo que hacer ? aun no llego a la parte de mary asi que no se que hacer me quede trabado ya no me da nada el juego

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
jugando me quede sin misiones, pasan los dias y aun nada? alguien sabe que tengo que hacer ? aun no llego a la parte de mary asi que no se que hacer me quede trabado ya no me da nada el juego
sóla inglés. English only.
Utiliza para traducir. Use .... to translate.

If you don't show any active quests and can't find anything to do and don't have 100%:

Go in the library during "normal hours" and follow APoc1's usually correct advice: look for a strange book on one of the clickable book shelves. If you have already done that - do the following until another quest line pops:
  • Go to bed.
  • When you wake up, click on everything in every room in your home.
  • Click on every door of every house you have access to.
  • Click on every location on the map (motel, estate, bridge, homes, apt building, warehouse, Fox Club, bar, hospital, park, mall, diner, store, school, etc).
  • Click on every door in the school, the store, the diner, the mall.
  • Click on every tree, window, door, etc in Priscilla's backyard.
  • Click on every NPC standing, sitting, whatever in every scene at every time frame of the day.
  • And then go to bed, again.
  • Repeat.
Eventually, you'll find something.

Reactions: APoc1

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Why is there a "female protagonist" tag? Can a play this game as a female charater?
you control one of the female characters for a few scenes, mostly as part of the NTR Mechanic, ie you can block NTR by having the girl say no rather than the MC

hamvuiwa

May 21, 2018
I've got stuck on the quest "I've got time to snoop about" requiring the key to enter the bedroom.
so, I edited the assembly to bypass the inventory check.

make a backup of the original file.

you can use it to get the clothes, save it and then restore the original dll.

if you keep playing the game with this bypass, a later quest to buy a hoodie will be impossible to complete and you will softlock your save.
instant crash for me, any idea why? or can u tell me where to put it correctly pls? @@..
0.82.4a worked.
0.82.4b instant crash :KEK:
Thanks btw :3

Last edited:

RogerZaz1001

Nov 8, 2021
is your phone rooted? if so, DM me. if not, correct me if i'm wrong but I don't think it is possible to access the save file
connect android to pc. Go to internal storage-> android->data-> com.UberPie.TaffyTales
Paste save there. But plz provide me a latest save

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Are there any per-character walkthroughs? a wiki or something?

I cannot seem to get Clara's quest to progress (or even start).

Thanks in advance!

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
just do all events you can, progress with one character allow you progress with another
Thanks for the help. this has been my approach, but I am seemingly out of content at ~15% and it feels like something should be happening with Clara.

I think I can do one more step with religious-nut-girl (Jessica?) so, I guess I will burn a week and see it that spurs anything.

thanks again.

BaleniX

Feb 7, 2019
What is should to do? The progress is 32,0% and there is no new object. That one on the list is a future quest as a read. pixiz-06-05-2022-18-39-07.jpg

Sr.H10003

Mar 13, 2019
Does anyone know what quest is next after reaching 96.8? In the notes it only says no quest for this character.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What is should to do? The progress is 32,0% and there is no new object. That one on the list is a future quest as a read. View attachment 1796223
See #1 & #6 in FAQ above
Does anyone know what quest is next after reaching 96.8? In the notes it only says no quest for this character.
See #1 & #6 in FAQ above
See #1 & #6 in FAQ above (you're looking for Becca, BTW).

Last edited:
Reactions: panzer13
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes