Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I have already clicked every pixel of the screen, nothing let me get out
Sounds like you may be screwed bud, there have been a couple reports of freezing screens, I've no idea how you might beat it other than reloading your last save.

V82.x seems like cursed bug ridden mess, hopefully the next 5-6 updates will fix it.

• Haha
Reactions: APoc1

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I having trouble with a hint "I wander how Mary is getting on" can someone help me
Search the thread using the search box in the upper right corner of every page of this thread for: mary is getting on - your answer is in the top ten if you have the results sorted by date. (basically click on Mary in every place in and around the home during morning/day/evening time slots)
I have already clicked every pixel of the screen, nothing let me get out
It's a different spot but probably similar issue as the person on the previous page stuck in the gym. Were you skipping text
(either using the checkbox or holding down CTRL) while in the library? If so, you'll need to save more often because you can cause unintended errors when doing so skipping te.

Otherwise, start at this post: #23,434

Whatever you end up doing - please report back with what worked.
Or, if nothing works - please report back with what you tried so we know.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
It one of the bugs, a Quest that doesn't show in the logs.
yep i saw +quest but there wasnt anything in quest log :) Maybe you know why i cant progress officer swan story? It says talk to Swan but everytime im talking to him its all the same repeatable

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
yep i saw +quest but there wasnt anything in quest log :) Maybe you know why i cant progress officer swan story? It says talk to Swan but everytime im talking to him its all the same repeatable
you got to talk the the right one, not sure which it is though
  • outside the school peeking in cars
  • Inside school trying to fit in with students
  • outside school in view (3-4 different variations)
  • Outside the mall (3-4 variations)
I think you just got to find them all, most are connected to some degree, building up a little back story with him and officer North

ares13

Sep 17, 2018
No clue. Probably best to ask that question in whatever save editor thread you used.

That said - starting over from day one should be your last choice. Did you try to do the other ideas first?
  1. Loading a previous save from maybe several days prior and progressing forward again.
  2. If it fails like this again, try doing a different available quest.
I tried everything, not working
I should start over

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I tried everything, not working
I should start over
Sorry. Yup. Checkmark "skip mini games" and use the cheat code for money and stats. It's really all you "need" and honestly - you don't even need the cheat for the money and stats. I speedran without it the first day the update came out.
ttse-0.3.1-win
Yeah. That's the one I knew it was. It's really not needed and, for Windows, it writes to your Windows Registry. Do you really trust someone you don't have contact info for to write to your Windows Registry? Yes, this (and many) Unity games do put save data in the Windows Registry, but at least they have contact info you can find.

Save early, save often, save in different save spots - There are 81 different save spots available. If you save once every 2 days, you could make it through the entire game and still have an empty spot or two available when all is said and done.

Reactions: ares13

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hard stuck at Priscilla's after placing all 3 cameras. Cannot leave the house.
A search using the search box in the upper right hand corner of every page of this thread for the word: cameras
resulted with this in the first result (after yours) #23,328

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I feel like you need someone to set up a bot for you lol. I don't know how you can answer the same basic question 1000 times and still stay sane.
What makes you think he is sane? :p
Don't worry he won't get mad that I said that, he thinks I'm one of the voices in his head.... The nice one!

• Haha
Reactions: APoc1 and jjmayne
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes