Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
It can be problematic at times. however ...
First, make sure your preferences are set to "most recent" for sorting search results.
Then, the search box is located in the top right corner of every page.
It defaults to searching the smallest subsection of the website you're in (if you're in a thread, it defaults to searching the thread. Forum, forum. Main page, everywhere)
View attachment 1804630
View attachment 1804666
so that's how i can see the most recent posts for something i search insted of some outdated shit from 2019, the search function was always anoying me that it did not post the results in the most helpful order, recent FIRST since 99/100 chances are that this way you will get the most up to date information about the shit you are searching, did not know that i had to dig through the profile settings for something that i would have expected to find in the results screan (buttons that if i press them will sort the results from most recent first, or the ones with the most likes first, something like that)
again thx :coffee:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
any clue ???
Don't know what you want to know. Clara is outside the store - greet her and then go to the tattoo shop.
Stacy is outside her recording studio near the fox club. Also, click a lot of places - this is a point and click VN.

I found out the Stacy quest location by searching on Youtube for the words: stacy show taffy tales ... got the answer in less than a minute.

Reactions: APoc1

TryApple

Nov 20, 2021
how to pass the quest "i've got time to snoop about" but the door to her room is closed for some reason, although I used to come in

Reactions: Laneus

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't do any of these tasks, can you help me?
View attachment 1805896
See #1 in my FAQ above ... also #7.
Using #1 in my FAQ: I already answered the "head home" question in #23,449 - which a search of this thread would pull up. Searching for "jessica sunday" in the thread pulls up several results - but this was the fourth: #22,265

A search in the thread for something about the third quest pulls up a lot of results. So, using the hint in #7 - searching the web for a video using: going on with the principal taffy tales -- gives me this list and the top result gives you a video of what to do.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Just finished the game. 100% complete. No idea why people whine about walkthrough... you are just bloating the thread with stupid questions.
On the off side, now I understand why the long standing fans are furious, that after eight months of waiting there was literally no new content added.
The whole new "introduction" or whatever, is a humongous waste of time. I feel like everything is discarded almost insantly and your back on the primary track.
On top of that "Under construction" banners almost everywhere.
The NTR was ignored from the beggining , proving the dev scammed his way into a decent chuck of the initial fanbase.
The flow of the game is constantly interrupted. From one girl to another. You can see that with Sara.
Of course the dev instead of providing an adequate storyline, keeps just throwing new babes at the MC. Of course they all fall over his dick, thus solving the problem of providing a coherent storyline.
Taffy Tales is nothing new under the sun. Definitly better then summer time saga though. Now that game is a scam.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can someone give thier android saves please?
You went from begging for an android version to now begging for an android save (also - you would need the specific save for the version you have, a or b ... they don't work between each other, so says the developer anyway). :sadpanda:

You could check out #6 in my FAQ #23,449

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes