hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
i have the quest step telling me to 'check Mary in her bedroom at night' but the room is now locked. it wasnt before and i have no idea how to reopen it.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i have the quest step telling me to 'check Mary in her bedroom at night' but the room is now locked. it wasnt before and i have no idea how to reopen it.
The glitch that is similar to what you are experiencing was fixed. This shouldn't be happening. Are you actually going at night?
Which version - v0.82.4a or v0.82.4b or v0.85.1a?
Does Mary's key show up in your inventory?
What percent complete?
What are you on: PC (windows or linux), Mac, Android?
Did you use any mods, patches, a gallery unlocker or save editor?
Have you tried loading an earlier save and trying again?

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
Hard at work on this game is the biggest meme lmao. Game been out for several years and is still barebones in content. It's a shame really as the pace this game is going it probably still wont be finished in 2030 :KEK:.
Yeh that guy is a well known troll. Can't take too serious.

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
The glitch that is similar to what you are experiencing was fixed. This shouldn't be happening. Are you actually going at night?
Which version - v0.82.4a or v0.82.4b or v0.85.1a?
Does Mary's key show up in your inventory?
What percent complete?
What are you on: PC (windows or linux), Mac, Android?
Did you use any mods, patches, a gallery unlocker or save editor?
Have you tried loading an earlier save and trying again?
im on 82.4a
i dont have her key in my bag anymore.
31.9%
PC
no mods
and i dont have a save from when i was able to go into her room anymore

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
im on 82.4a
31.9%
PC
no mods
that version is bugged, download v0.85.1a, that seems to be working ok (compared to 82 anyway)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
im on 82.4a
31.9%
PC
no mods
v0.82.4a was patched v0.82.4b about a day later - on April 23. That patch specifically fixed a version of the problem you are having. If you want to play using your save, find and download v0.82.4b and you might be able to continue. If you play v0.82.4b, you don't need to play v0.85.1a - because it's another huge bugfix update that came out on May 28 but with no new content.

If you are still have the problem using v0.82.4b - you'll need to download v0.85.1a and start from day one.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Except the week when you alternate with Mary.
Mary is not the main character though. You (the player character) are male (in the game).
A one time instance of momentarily temporarily controlling a haremette is not the same as having two main characters

Last edited:
Reactions: MrJBJ

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Mary is not the main character though. YOU are male.
A one time instance of momentarily temporarily controlling a haremette is not the same as having two main characters
I agree, but I do get get why that tag is there, for the short time you control her she is the protagonist, we see the world exclusively from inside her head. It really doesn't make sense to me, makes me wonder if later on we will discover that we are Pennywise or some other voice in his head? not some symptom of psychosis but a disembodied spirit that possesses living bodies.

PS Did you just assume my Gender? :p

Reactions: MrJBJ and Bh nynu

TempestOwO

Jul 31, 2021
9.3% scenes.
I've only got 1 task to do and it's "Study is not waiting!". I have done everything I can think off, visited everywhere, talked to everyone and still nothing.
If anyone knows if I'm missing something or it's bugged please tell me.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
9.3% scenes.
I've only got 1 task to do and it's "Study is not waiting!". I have done everything I can think off, visited everywhere, talked to everyone and still nothing.
try studying, despite how it presents it's self this is not a sandbox, more hints will reveal themselves

Reactions: Count Morado

cultmaster

Jul 6, 2020
Played this for the first time in about 2 years, & there's still no Priscilla sex scene... Honestly that's kinda disappointing. Only thing that's been added is Mary scene & more Clara who I'm more than tired of at this point. All this time used on her could've been used on someone new. I have 90% of opened scenes & I'm still getting scenes with just her.. Besides that tho I do enjoy this game.

sharkschrek

Jun 14, 2019
9.3% scenes.
Usually studying means either go to class and talk to Sara, or study in your room at either the bed or the pc.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Played this for the first time in about 2 years, & there's still no Priscilla sex scene... Honestly that's kinda disappointing. Only thing that's been added is Mary scene & more Clara who I'm more than tired of at this point. All this time used on her could've been used on someone new. I have 90% of opened scenes & I'm still getting scenes with just her.. Besides that tho I do enjoy this game.
Priscilla hasn't won a content poll on patreon in the past two years - that would be part of it.
Others have, like Mary and Danny. For the next update, patreon subscribers voted Tiffany #1 for content.

Reactions: cultmaster

cultmaster

Jul 6, 2020
Priscilla hasn't won a content poll on patreon in the past two years - that would be part of it.
Others have, like Mary and Danny. For the next update, patreon subscribers voted Tiffany #1 for content.
I'll definitely take Tiffany, it's about time she got some content. It just seems that 70% of the game is just Clara lol I would think maybe a Becca & Priscilla scene like it's been teased for the longest. Especially after the concert but nope, ig not.

ashkid233

May 15, 2022
Fury is indeed weird as fuck, but if you want it, have it your way. Loli is ok. Is the ntr avoidable? And yep, guro, scat and necro is a NO line (for me).
I don't like furry, but that's your opinion. And you have the gall to say Loli is okay, such odd opinions you have. If one isn't weird, then neither is the other one.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 349 Votes