Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I have to start the game again or the Android version is bug
If you are playing v0.68.2 or earlier - it's on the left.
If you are playing v0.82.4 or later - it's along the right. If you are playing v0.82.4a (or possibly b) - you probably do have a bug because of camera inventory issues. You should search up the word CAMERA in this thread posted by STIL996

Makelele 777

Aug 26, 2019
If you are playing v0.68.2 or earlier - it's on the left.
If you are playing v0.82.4 or later - it's along the right. If you are playing v0.82.4a (or possibly b) - you probably do have a bug because of camera inventory issues. You should search up the word CAMERA in this thread posted by STIL996
II'm on the latest version

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
II'm on the latest version
If placing a camera [in this order] in the shower in the bathroom (right-hand side of the screen in v0.82.4a / v0.82.4b or later), another in the right-side stool in her bedroom, and another behind the mirror on the left-side of the door --- and you cannot leave to the main room in Priscilla/Gerda's house to speak to Gerda:
  • Did you buy the plumber's uniform, wrench and 3 cameras from the store or did the outfit magically appear on you one day?
    • If you bought them first - you may want to go back to a previous save several days prior and try again.
    • If they magically appeared - you still want to go back to a previous save several days prior and go into the store (most likely before you got the scale) to see the introduction of Natalie and then go back in the store the next day before moving forward.
  • If none of that works, you'll need to start a new run from game day one.
1656289352496.png

Makelele 777

Aug 26, 2019
If placing a camera [in this order] in the shower in the bathroom (right-hand side of the screen in v0.82.4a / v0.82.4b or later), another in the right-side stool in her bedroom, and another behind the mirror on the left-side of the door --- and you cannot leave to the main room in Priscilla/Gerda's house to speak to Gerda:
  • Did you buy the plumber's uniform, wrench and 3 cameras from the store or did the outfit magically appear on you one day?
    • If you bought them first - you may want to go back to a previous save several days prior and try again.
    • If they magically appeared - you still want to go back to a previous save several days prior and go into the store (most likely before you got the scale) to see the introduction of Natalie and then go back in the store the next day before moving forward.
  • If none of that works, you'll need to start a new run from game day one.
View attachment 1892692
the only thing that fails is the shower that does not come out, the rest I did well, I have touched the green zone but nothing happens. Thanks for the help, I didn't have much progress either.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
the only thing that fails is the shower that does not come out, the rest I did well, I have touched the green zone but nothing happens. Thanks for the help, I didn't have much progress either.
Just make sure to set the camera in the shower first when you restart - it's the first placement listed by the dev team for over two years. It should give you best chance of success of staying away from any issue with the cameras.

TempestOwO

Jul 31, 2021
try studying, despite how it presents it's self this is not a sandbox, more hints will reveal themselves
Nvm I got it. I understand it was in class but I didnt realise I could press on Becca, because she didnt look like something to click on. Mobile issues I guess

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
O-kaaaaay.....?? the introducion with the sluts tied up and all already got me... let's play this shit

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes