Meykyumabeet

Apr 19, 2020
I starded praising this game when I started playing it, but after going through everything, the writing is extremelly bad, the story, substories and everything lore related its very bad, but this wouldnt really be a problem if wasnt for SO MUCH USELESS, BAD, UNFUNNY, UNINTERESTIN TEXT! WHY THE FUCK SO MUCH TEXT? Dude, the story in this game is bad but ok, the insane amount of text only make it worst! The worst part of this game is definitely the insane amount of text in a game with bad uninteresting story, it makes so much worse. If it was only bad writing would be acceptable, but the amount of uninteresting text draws much more attention to that. Theres definitelly no one that will play this game that wont keep the finger from the ctrl skip when they get to the half.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I starded praising this game when I started playing it, but after going through everything, the writing is extremelly bad, the story, substories and everything lore related its very bad, but this wouldnt really be a problem if wasnt for SO MUCH USELESS, BAD, UNFUNNY, UNINTERESTIN TEXT! WHY THE FUCK SO MUCH TEXT? Dude, the story in this game is bad but ok, the insane amount of text only make it worst! The worst part of this game is definitely the insane amount of text in a game with bad uninteresting story, it makes so much worse. If it was only bad writing would be acceptable, but the amount of uninteresting text draws much more attention to that. Theres definitelly no one that will play this game that wont keep the finger from the ctrl skip when they get to the half.
Nice use of irony.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
So, is this darnell shit going to end sometime? i played for almost 3 hours and didn t fucking see a single sex scene, only natalie at shop , im starting getting pissed

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So, is this darnell shit going to end sometime? i played for almost 3 hours and didn t fucking see a single sex scene, only natalie at shop , im starting getting pissed
To complete Taffy Tales in the current version takes at least 100 in-game days of playing. Skipping through everything at high speed takes at least 5 hours. Expect to take at least 4x that many hours that if you don't skip through much.

Look at your percent of all scenes - it's probably at a couple of percent. It picks up after in-game day 30 or so.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
To complete Taffy Tales in the current version takes at least 100 in-game days of playing. Skipping through everything at high speed takes at least 5 hours. Expect to take at least 4x that many hours that if you don't skip through much.

Look at your percent of all scenes - it's probably at a couple of percent. It picks up after in-game day 30 or so.
holy shit bro it just piss me off the cucking thing all the time with tiffany XD so i must endure

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
holy shit bro it just piss me off the cucking thing all the time with tiffany XD so i must endure
I'm thinking this may not be your kind of game if you are already at this level with Darnell's antics. While there isn't NTR in this version and he doesn't have sex with anyone except Natalie in this version - I think you're going to have issues later with at least one optional scene that implies something. It is completely optional with 2 warnings - but it has caused many pages of arguments about NTR. In the update that comes after the next one, the NTR separate story route will have development.
Also, note the tags I've underlined:
1656377879668.png

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
I'm thinking this may not be your kind of game if you are already at this level with Darnell's antics. While there isn't NTR in this version and he doesn't have sex with anyone except Natalie in this version - I think you're going to have issues later with at least one optional scene that implies something. It is completely optional with 2 warnings - but it has caused many pages of arguments about NTR. In the update that comes after the next one, the NTR separate story route will have development.
Also, note the tags I've underlined:
View attachment 1894219
Mate, if the NTR is optional i don t mind, also, if the NTR is like the MC being in power and sharing i dont mind either, it's the loser/cucking shit that i hate ,ty for the semi-spoilers e,e

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Mate, if the NTR is optional i don t mind, also, if the NTR is like the MC being in power and sharing i dont mind either, it's the loser/cucking shit that i hate ,ty for the semi-spoilers e,e
The only semi-spoiler I gave was the about Natalie - which you already stated you have seen. I made no comment about the actual content of any other scene in the game of who it involves or what activity. That said - on F95 zone, NTR is defined as the kind of NTR you don't like and that is the tag used in the header.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
The only semi-spoiler I gave was the about Natalie - which you already stated you have seen. I made no comment about the actual content of any other scene in the game of who it involves or what activity. That said - on F95 zone, NTR is defined as the kind of NTR you don't like and that is the tag used in the header.
Well... i played some NTR that were to my tastes but i get that you want to say this Optional NTR is the kind i will not like, ty bro :D

BigPapa123

Sep 10, 2020
Can someone help me, I was at about the part where Becca finds us with Clara and then gets kidnapped to a warehouse (30%?)
when I saved the game and came back later the save was gone, So I started from my last save but now it's suddenly crashing every time I load a save... (I'm on Android)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can someone help me, I was at about the part where Becca finds us with Clara and then gets kidnapped to a warehouse (30%?)
when I saved the game and came back later the save was gone, So I started from my last save but now it's suddenly crashing every time I load a save... (I'm on Android)
This has been mentioned in the thread and on the developer's discord about Android. Uninstall, download again, and reinstall. Then retry. As long as you download and reinstall the same version for Android that your saves were in, you should be able to access those saves. It may unstick you. No guarantee, though. Best of luck.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The Darnell thing is teased but ends up going nowhere. Occasionally author adds an optional scene with him, then removes it due to backlash.
Darnell will grope a few women but won't go further.

It is rather annoying where you just gotta stand there and watch him grope one of your girls. But there are only a couple of such scenes.

Reactions: hiddink

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
Hi just wanna ask if the trap is forced? I have chosen not to see the trap contents but the trap mentioned something that the mc had done something to him

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How run android apk game?
You have to have "install third party apps" enabled in your settings. Search the internet for details - I bet there's even at least one WikiHow on this.
Hi just wanna ask if the trap is forced? I have chosen not to see the trap contents but the trap mentioned something that the mc had done something to him
No.

Yakaro

Jun 6, 2019
Good evening, I have a small question about this game which seems to be as good as summertime saga, my problem is that I manage to get stuck in a location at night (the park) and not be able to get out because what seems to me to be the "map" button is locked for me and inaccessible, so I can only interact with this poor bench and hear my alter-ego complain,... that limits the gameplay...

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Good evening, I have a small question about this game which seems to be as good as summertime saga, my problem is that I manage to get stuck in a location at night (the park) and not be able to get out because what seems to me to be the "map" button is locked for me and inaccessible, so I can only interact with this poor bench and hear my alter-ego complain,... that limits the gameplay...
Screen shot, please, and what quest were you on that you ended up in the park at night?

Yakaro

Jun 6, 2019
Ahh it's my fault I thought the game allowed me to go to places freely and not follow a line, I was really at the beginning of the game and without really realizing it I finished in the park on the 4th day I think, but it's okay I'll do another game.
Activate the skip mode (because there are too many dialogues) and come back to my progress by following a guide

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Ahh it's my fault I thought the game allowed me to go to places freely and not follow a line, I was really at the beginning of the game and without really realizing it I finished in the park on the 4th day I think, but it's okay I'll do another game.
Activate the skip mode (because there are too many dialogues) and come back to my progress by following a guide
Activating skip mode (or holding CTRL) can cause glitches like getting stuck in a place without the ability to move to another location because the map will be deactivated and there won't be any other buttons or clickable areas to allow you to leave. This is known to happen in the park, the school showers, and a couple of other spots where players are given choices but because of the skip mode - it glitches over the choice dialogue and just sits there.

That is usually how people end up in the situation you were in.

This game is not a sandbox game but it has some faux sandbox-like aspects. Except for where it says something is optional (NTR, crossdressing, "trap" - currently it's not really trap - content), everything is required.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes