Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Where do I find balls with becca
Its a buggy quest don't worry to much if it never seems to happen, keep doing other quests while periodicaly check the the smoking area behind the school when you can find rope there you can finally click the side gate of Gerdas house.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Where do I find balls with becca
Use the map to go to Priscilla's house after you get the quest "search for the ball with Becca". Don't walk there. Use the map.
Also, it can be morning/day/evening.
If you haven't advanced other quests enough to have the "Let's find a rope..." task, you'll need to keep working on those other quests - like Stil996 says - until it appears so that you can get the rope to climb the side wall and tree in Priscilla's backyard.
View attachment beccaball.mp4

May 29, 2020
Can anyone help me understand if this is a bug or am i supposed to do something after placing all the cameras?
Shouldn't Gerda be standing in the Hall?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can anyone help me understand if this is a bug or am i supposed to do something after placing all the cameras?
Shouldn't Gerda be standing in the Hall?

That's a known bug with dozens (over a hundred?) posts about it in this thread. I don't know which version you are playing - either v0.82.4a or b ... or v0.85.1a. What's strange is that unless a person records their playthrough from the first moment to show all their choices to get to the bug, it may remain in there for a long time. Developers haven't mentioned being able to recreate the bug and several folks I know who have attempted, haven't been able to do so, either. I've failed to get the bug whenever I have tried.

You should check to make sure you have purchased all three cameras and be sure they are still in your inventory before going into the house. If you have waited a too long in game days (and possibly have done other quests that involve inventory items) after purchasing the cameras, it may cause an inventory bug for the quest.

I would recommend going back to the save before you bought everything in the store for the quest. Buy everything and then immediately go do the quest. When you do it, do it in the same order you did it in the video. Oh, and don't CTRL/Skip through the dialogue with Gerda just before. Just click through, normally.

redjoe23

Nov 2, 2019
I just noticed an extremely minor bug and I'm wondering if anyone else has it: Gallery picture #76 doesn't load properly. I just get the background image only.

Edit: I'm on 0.85.1

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I just noticed an extremely minor bug and I'm wondering if anyone else has it: Gallery picture #76 doesn't load properly. I just get the background image only.

Edit: I'm on 0.85.1
You're digging deep, aren't you? :LUL:
If you want to make sure you find any more, do so, and then post them on the #bug-report channel in the discord.

Kradich

Jan 9, 2019
Okay, someone please tell me I'm not losing my mind.... but I literally can't find anything in this game on the map. Tells me I need to get boards to fix the fence and I can't find any store but the mall and it's useless at this point. Someone please tell me I'm doing it wrong and then point me in the right direction. Please and thank you!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Okay, someone please tell me I'm not losing my mind.... but I literally can't find anything in this game on the map. Tells me I need to get boards to fix the fence and I can't find any store but the mall and it's useless at this point. Someone please tell me I'm doing it wrong and then point me in the right direction. Please and thank you!
You're doing it wrong. First, make sure you are on v0.85.1a. If you are, have you spoken to Mary when she's standing by herself outside the front of your house on the sidewalk during the morning and/or day time period? I think by doing so, unlocks the shop. It's either there or in the kitchen during morning/day.

Also, work on other quests in your list when you find you can't progress on a certain one. You cannot complete only one character's story line at a time. They are all intertwined.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Stuck at "Study is not waiting"
Studying normally happens in one of 2 places:
  • Class 1F in school - make sure you click on Sara or anyone else in the room that appears to be clickable. If that doesn't trigger it, make sure you interact with anyone in front of the school that isn't normally there, or in the hallway along the way to the classroom.
  • MC's bedroom - usually your bed, but sometimes your laptop.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes