Kradich

Jan 9, 2019
You're doing it wrong. First, make sure you are on v0.85.1a. If you are, have you spoken to Mary when she's standing by herself outside the front of your house on the sidewalk during the morning and/or day time period? I think by doing so, unlocks the shop. It's either there or in the kitchen during morning/day.

Also, work on other quests in your list when you find you can't progress on a certain one. You cannot complete only one character's story line at a time. They are all intertwined.
Thank you for the reply!

I am indeed on 0.85.1a. I do believe I have spoken to Mary out in front... isn't that when she tells the MC to fix the fence etc ? I'll double check to be sure.

Thanks again!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thank you for the reply!

I am indeed on 0.85.1a. I do believe I have spoken to Mary out in front... isn't that when she tells the MC to fix the fence etc ? I'll double check to be sure.

Thanks again!
there are a few dialogues with Mary outside, the Angry Neighbour complaining about Max and the hole in the fence, Darnells dog shitting on your lawn, and I think maybe one more that I can't remember right now, there is a Mary Sprite that hangs out there for the entire game, most of the time it is worthless to talk to her there unless you see her with someone else.

I think the quest that unlocks the store might be Mary's weight loss chain, which starts after you play with her food... check the fridge.

But most quests in this version appear way before you can do anything about them, just keep doing other quests until they spawn the triggers you need.

May 29, 2020
That's a known bug with dozens (over a hundred?) posts about it in this thread. I don't know which version you are playing - either v0.82.4a or b ... or v0.85.1a. What's strange is that unless a person records their playthrough from the first moment to show all their choices to get to the bug, it may remain in there for a long time. Developers haven't mentioned being able to recreate the bug and several folks I know who have attempted, haven't been able to do so, either. I've failed to get the bug whenever I have tried.

You should check to make sure you have purchased all three cameras and be sure they are still in your inventory before going into the house. If you have waited a too long in game days (and possibly have done other quests that involve inventory items) after purchasing the cameras, it may cause an inventory bug for the quest.

I would recommend going back to the save before you bought everything in the store for the quest. Buy everything and then immediately go do the quest. When you do it, do it in the same order you did it in the video. Oh, and don't CTRL/Skip through the dialogue with Gerda just before. Just click through, normally.
Thanks. Would it help if i start a new game?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Thank you for the reply!

Thanks again!
I just speedran the first couple of days. Mary calls you as you walk out the front doors of the school (not using the map to leave the school) the day you get the huge list of tasks after the accident.

Also prior to getting the call: I did take max for a walk (opened the park), I assembled the binoculars, I clicked on the broken fence and the boards over the hole looking into Sara's yard, I talked to Mary in the living room about grades, I talked to Mary on the sidewalk (opened the mall), and was attempting all the morning tasks listed (I only had spy on darnell and another dull class awaits on the morning task list when I walked out - I wasn't working on the day/evening or general tasks list).
Thanks. Would it help if i start a new game?
If you are playing v0.82.4a or b - even if you didn't have the bug, I would recommend downloading v0.85.1a and starting over. However, the bug still rears its ugly head in v0.85.1a for some.

I would just go back to a save prior to buying the items, first, and going from there. If you think that is too far back, then sure.

There are 81 save slots in the game - I would also recommend saving every 3rd morning. (Save slot 1-1: Day 1 (after all that prologue stuff), Save slot 1-2: Day 3, Save slot 1-3: Day 6, and so forth). That way if you run into something you can always step back through saves.

May 29, 2020
I just speedran the first couple of days. Mary calls you as you walk out the front doors of the school (not using the map to leave the school) the day you get the huge list of tasks after the accident.

Also prior to getting the call: I did take max for a walk (opened the park), I assembled the binoculars, I clicked on the broken fence and the boards over the hole looking into Sara's yard, I talked to Mary in the living room about grades, I talked to Mary on the sidewalk (opened the mall), and was attempting all the morning tasks listed (I only had spy on darnell and another dull class awaits on the morning task list when I walked out - I wasn't working on the day/evening or general tasks list).

If you are playing v0.82.4a or b - even if you didn't have the bug, I would recommend downloading v0.85.1a and starting over. However, the bug still rears its ugly head in v0.85.1a for some.

I would just go back to a save prior to buying the items, first, and going from there. If you think that is too far back, then sure.

There are 81 save slots in the game - I would also recommend saving every 3rd morning. (Save slot 1-1: Day 1 (after all that prologue stuff), Save slot 1-2: Day 3, Save slot 1-3: Day 6, and so forth). That way if you run into something you can always step back through saves.
Good news. I had an idea to fix it and it worked. I first bought the plumber outfit and went home to the scene where i try it on, then after that i bought the cameras and went to Gerda's home.

Reactions: Count Morado

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Good news. I had an idea to fix it and it worked. I first bought the plumber outfit and went home to the scene where i try it on, then after that i bought the cameras and went to Gerda's home.
well you don't need to try on the plumbers outfit before buying the camera, I buy them both at the same time with no issues, maybe it's is a sequence thing, maybe clicking the cameras before the plumbers outfits is the source of the bug, with the cameras getting put in the wrong inventory slot?

redjoe23

Nov 2, 2019
I don't know why it took me so long to get curious about this, but is there ever an explanation for why a life preserver is hanging from Peter's bed?

May 29, 2020
well you don't need to try on the plumbers outfit before buying the camera, I buy them both at the same time with no issues, maybe it's is a sequence thing, maybe clicking the cameras before the plumbers outfits is the source of the bug, with the cameras getting put in the wrong inventory slot?
In my case it was needed :). Maybe this is a way to fix it for others tho if it happens.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stil996

taru

Apr 23, 2018
i couldnt use the cheat code for this version is there something specific i have to do?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i couldnt use the cheat code for this version is there something specific i have to do?
there is a box in the settings menu The ingame Settings menu not the one in the main menu (the one in the main menu only unlocks the reworked gallery).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: taru

Kradich

Jan 9, 2019
there are a few dialogues with Mary outside, the Angry Neighbour complaining about Max and the hole in the fence, Darnells dog shitting on your lawn, and I think maybe one more that I can't remember right now, there is a Mary Sprite that hangs out there for the entire game, most of the time it is worthless to talk to her there unless you see her with someone else.

I think the quest that unlocks the store might be Mary's weight loss chain, which starts after you play with her food... check the fridge.

But most quests in this version appear way before you can do anything about them, just keep doing other quests until they spawn the triggers you need.
Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate all of the help. I'm about to start a new game after I went through my computer and cleared out every Taffy Tales file and folder I had previously installed so this next one should be completely clean. Kinda thinking maybe a previous versions files were jankin stuff up. Not sure if the newer versions of this game even look at older ones or not but just the same. /shrug.

Thanks again, errbodeh!

Nov 15, 2021
Is there any Mary (mother) and Darnell (black guy) scene? Or any cuck, ntr scene?
Yeah, but if you're playing a game specifically for that kind of content then don't get your hopes up. We're talking one or two very brief moments. The game is set up so the devs can put it in the game at some point, but it's just barely there at the moment and you know how these projects can be for promising content.

The game is really good imo if you like corruption and domination and a couple of other bits but don't play it hoping for NTR/cuck content right now.

skereeee

Aug 4, 2018
They have planned to add it more, but I guess it would raise the production time. Currently on mega updates, they spent around six month approximately. Although at the new next content, they plan to have no mega update, I believe with additional animation, it would spend similar time (around six-seven month), and probably less contents. Not sure, just an opinion.
What do you all think?
Well if are some motion animations will take just a little little more, i mean you just need the original draw of the character's body and make the animation, maybe add some blur and visual effects to make it look better, is not hard i make some in the past of some mangas and stuff. If you make frame to frame animation yes will take a long time. (sorry for bad english im just tired today lol)

PN69

Dec 30, 2020
Yeah, but if you're playing a game specifically for that kind of content then don't get your hopes up. We're talking one or two very brief moments. The game is set up so the devs can put it in the game at some point, but it's just barely there at the moment and you know how these projects can be for promising content.

The game is really good imo if you like corruption and domination and a couple of other bits but don't play it hoping for NTR/cuck content right now.
You are right. I know the content of game but also I am curious, is there any that kind of scenes? Because I cannot find in gallery.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You are right. I know the content of game but also I am curious, is there any that kind of scenes? Because I cannot find in gallery.
Not really, there is one "scene" where Mary is taken advantage off (if you say yes to NTR twice), in which you see nothing except the prep, Uber managed to piss off both sides if the NTR war over that one. Next update is supposed to finally contain NTR.

(Edit: I might be wrong about Which update will have the NTR)

Last edited:
Reactions: PN69

hendrixhent

Jan 20, 2019
Not really, there is one "scene" where Mary is taken advantage off (if you say yes to NTR twice), in which you see nothing except the prep, Uber managed to piss off both sides if the NTR war over that one. Next update is supposed to finally contain NTR.
wait i thought it was the update after the next one

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes