Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
Can I please get a definititive answer? I've followed this game for 2 years. There is always several people who ask "where is/is there femdom" and the answers are never forthcoming. Last time I talked, the dev said they "need to write them" but then one of the most recent posts (back in January) is there is no femdom to the MC himself, the MC always is on the dom position. So what is it, just so I can clearly know if I can take this off my watch list.

I just want to know, is all femdom just side characters and brief scenes to build up the MC's "revenge" to show how alpha he is? Or is there an actual submissive way to play the game/at least a few characters you can be submissive towards?
What game are you playing? You think he would be a sub to anyone? Only place I see femdom happening is the NTR route

Reactions: wiseold6996

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
What game are you playing? You think he would be a sub to anyone? Only place I see femdom happening is the NTR route
I haven't played in two years. It was tagged, I've tried to keep up. So can I take your answer as the definitive and this game really shouldn't be bothered with?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Can I please get a definititive answer? I've followed this game for 2 years. There is always several people who ask "where is/is there femdom" and the answers are never forthcoming. Last time I talked, the dev said they "need to write them" but then one of the most recent posts (back in January) is there is no femdom to the MC himself, the MC always is on the dom position. So what is it, just so I can clearly know if I can take this off my watch list.

I just want to know, is all femdom just side characters and brief scenes to build up the MC's "revenge" to show how alpha he is? Or is there an actual submissive way to play the game/at least a few characters you can be submissive towards?
there is no significant femdom in this game right now in regard to the MC, right now the the only path for him is the Alpha route, so the Femdom options for him are very limited.
  • there is some minor Femdom from the Teacher (Sara) as she tries to assert control, (Two scenes where she has limited sucess)
  • there is some Femdom from Gerda in regard to her husband (the cuck),
  • there is some minor implied femdom from Mia (she's a rather assertive Trap), and
  • There is some femdom From Priscilla in regard to Becca, (with some attempted/failed femdom on the MC)
When the NTR Route is released I have to believe some or all those characters will Dom the fuck out of the MC

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
there is no significant femdom in this game right now in regard to the MC, right now the the only path for him is the Alpha route, so the Femdom options for him are very limited.
  • there is some minor Femdom from the Teacher (Sara) as she tries to assert control, (Two scenes where she has limited sucess)
  • there is some Femdom from Gerda in regard to her husband (the cuck),
  • there is some minor implied femdom from Mia (she's a rather assertive Trap), and
  • There is some femdom From Priscilla in regard to Becca, (with some attempted/failed femdom on the MC)
When the NTR Route is released I have to believe those character will Dom the fuck out of the MC
I have little to zero hope then. It's been 2 almost 3 years. If it was planned, its so far on the back burner and everything else is being extended to point of perpetually. Thanks, I give up on this game.

In the future if anyone searches "femdom" for this game, its a pass, not worth it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I have little to zero hope then. It's been 2 almost 3 years. If it was planned, its so far on the back burner and everything else is being extended to point of perpetually. Thanks, I give up on this game.

In the future if anyone searches "femdom" for this game, its a pass, not worth it.
I think they have already said the next update should have NTR. Depeding on who you listen to there were apparently promises made that the Alpha route would be produced first, that's why it has taken so long.

Reactions: KrLosZ

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
NTR=/=Femdom. It *can* incorporate it, but I'm done. I appreciate the answers, but I think at this point there is no reason to wait any longer.
yeah but Femdom and Alpha Male tend to block each other, No Alpha male means femdom is far more likely to shine. Sure they will still have to contend with the drug rapists, but considering 2 of the Femdom characters are on the inside with that, I think it's likely the MC will find himself getting dommed by some fems.

and PS, I forgot a fairly strong Femdom character the seems to be into training slaves along with cuck husbands.

I'm not on the inside BTW, everything I say here is pure speculation.

Joemadi2lw

Oct 12, 2022
VIDEO QUICK PLAYTHROUGH / WALKTHROUGH
for the new content in v0.89.8a, only

Video is 27:45 in length with (almost?) all tasks shown before completing them. Download (91.95 MB).

Optional Content timestamps:
  • 10:00 - 11:10 Danny cosplaying as Vivian lewd phone content
  • 12:22 - 13:35 Danny cosplaying as Vivian bj in the park content
  • 16:45 - 17:55 Pimping out Violet at Club Fox
Thanks to araara_commander 12 hours ago for the leaked v0.89.8a, as well as the leaked cheat and save codes.
Thanks to jarlin for following up a few minutes ago with more OS options.

I've also sent reports to the Mods to update the OP with the cheat and save codes, Tiffany's computer password and the combination to the box under her bed. Hopefully those will be updated in OP soon.

Now, will ya all stop asking the same questions over and over?
Link doesn't seem to work for me

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Missing the final scene in this update, current quest just says "where is that voice coming from?" but I can't find out where to go next.

KTrain712

Jul 26, 2020
Decent update Still can't believe the MC hasn't got to fuck Tiffany it seems like it's been years since her mega update was promised. At least we got some movement on that in this update. Good writing as always Lost Raven and Uber see y'all in 4-6 months.

Nov 25, 2021
the save and cheat codes doenst work
select load game click on the locked save and insert this codes:

• New Cheat Code > dilder – Max stats and money
  • New Save Code > ocusar – Start right at the new update
obvoiusly the first in cheat code the second in save code (the first work in settings, skip minigames too).
sorry for my english D: hope to help ;)

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes