KTrain712

Jul 26, 2020
This game changed alot there is alot more ntrish vibes now wtf, natalie now is fucking with darnel, darnell has power over tifanny wtf is this change. This beginning sucks.
Darnell always had some kind of pull with Tiffany. Don't you remember when he made her show her ass on the track?

Reactions: Mirnation

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
the save and cheat codes doenst work
Are you sure
save code: ocusar
cheat code: dilder
Don't work? Maybe you're putting the Cheat code in the save part and vice versa.
My money is they are copy/pasting them, adding an extra space to the end. I've done that a couple of times, always try to remember to click at the end and hit delete to clearly those invisible characters. and bring up that green tick

Byzantine

May 29, 2017
After the Sara(Teacher) scene i have no more quests. But according to people here the last quest is a Voice in the night at school? Anything i have to do to trigger these quests?
Nevermind figured it out the quest line never specified to hand the money you earn to Danny, so you just gotta talk to him in school and that will get everything started.

Last edited:

KTrain712

Jul 26, 2020
That's the thing last time I played this this scene wasn't even here. The closest Ntr it had was mary at the gym and you could avoid it easily. Now your future girls getting fucked, ass slapped, degraded like wtf.
I don't know what version of the game you were playing but that scene has been in the game since I started being a patron which is almost 3 years ago. I kinda like that some of the girls are already being used by someone else it makes it better when the MC steals them.

XSilentX

Apr 16, 2019
I don't know what version of the game you were playing but that scene has been in the game since I started being a patron which is almost 3 years ago. I kinda like that some of the girls are already being used by someone else it makes it better when the MC steals them.
Hmm then maybe it was I just don't remember or the scene was different back then they might have reworked the text, cause I think I replayed it maybe a year or so ago. I do like stealing the girls don't get me wrong but IDK man some of these scenes suck the mc just stands there being a weak bitch. Like the tiffany scene derral just calls him sissy boyfriend and the mc just takes it I just hope it gets better and it's a just shit beginning.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Missing the final scene in this update, current quest just says "where is that voice coming from?" but I can't find out where to go next.
Video playthrough of the new content for v0.89.8a was posted nearly 3 hours ago. #25,053
the save and cheat codes doenst work
The save and cheat codes in OP do work. Load the saved game from the first slot and enter the information (ignore my 5 saves that follow that in my image).
1665541490862.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
im missing a scene in the gallery hrmm
That narrows it down on how we can help. In the v0.89.8a there is one alternative version in the kitchen with Mary fully dressed (whether you choose kiss or slap). Go back an play that part over with the other choice and you'll fill your gallery.

Then there are the two optional Danny sections and the one optional Violet section.

Zeruel

Feb 20, 2018
Because devs who love NTR content don't like vanilla players (except their wallet) so it always goes down the same path with these games.

First it starts out with this game will not have any NTR.

Then we get the NTR will be added but avoidable.

Then scenes are reworked to add NTR to the non-NTR path until eventually all NTR is unavoidable no matter what options you choose.

It's not there yet but anybody who's seen this play out before knows it's only a matter of time.
To be fair the game originally was more ntr than vainilla, then the creator said to work on the vainilla route and then continue with the ntr route.

The final product was promised to have two paths so while there will be a lot of ntr updates as long as they are avoidable it shouldn't be a problem

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes