chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
That's the thing last time I played this this scene wasn't even here. The closest Ntr it had was mary at the gym and you could avoid it easily. Now your future girls getting fucked, ass slapped, degraded like wtf.
Ah, ah, ah, what a touching indignation. Your future girl ass slapped from a motherfucker :eek: Don't worry, it happens, welcome to the world of adults. Your sister (?), neighbor (??) or fuck understand who it is at all (???!) grew up a little and began to hang around nightclubs and participate in dubious cam shows. Dangers lurk her big fat ass at every turn :cry:

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
It would be interesting if there was NTR with Beca. Maybe Netorase would be a good idea, some kind of situation where she doesn't want to do that but it's the only way, something that might benefit the MC...
Everyone seems to ignore the fact that there is plenty with NTR with Becca, it's just NETORI.

You're actively NTRing Becca from Danny (not to mention doing the same with his mom).

Honestly I'm really looking forward to the complete corruption of Danny-as-Vivian, and then a threesome scene with Vivian and Becca.

Pofizitu

Aug 12, 2020
Everyone seems to ignore the fact that there is plenty with NTR with Becca, it's just NETORI.

You're actively NTRing Becca from Danny (not to mention doing the same with his mom).

Honestly I'm really looking forward to the complete corruption of Danny-as-Vivian, and then a threesome scene with Vivian and Becca.
Are you saying I cheat on Becca? I meant about using it to gain things in the game, or to get out of some dangerous situation, something that benefits the MC.
Ps:I never really finished the game for some inconvenience from the universe

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
is there any way to start the game from very beginning with just cheat code activated?
After you start the new game and you are given control of the MC, click on the phone icon in the upper right corner of the screen. Click settings. Enter cheat code. Win.
1665551247571.png
1665551268398.png

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Are you saying I cheat on Becca? I meant about using it to gain things in the game, or to get out of some dangerous situation, something that benefits the MC.
Ps:I never really finished the game for some inconvenience from the universe
No, netori is when you steal someone else's lover away. Becca is cheating on Danny with you. (Danny is cheating on her too when he's dressed as Vivian).

There actually is some netorase this update with Violet, you get the option of pimping her out for money.

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Did... the art style completely change? Am I out of the loop?
No drastic changes. Some early scenes got reworked. The game has always had wild style inconsistencies during the h-events because the artist draw heavy inspiration from (some may call stealing) art that wasn't his. If anything, those inconsistencies are less recurring and he has definitely got better drawing his own stuff.

Reactions: Rapaeal

Pofizitu

Aug 12, 2020
No, netori is when you steal someone else's lover away. Becca is cheating on Danny with you. (Danny is cheating on her too when he's dressed as Vivian).

There actually is some netorase this update with Violet, you get the option of pimping her out for money.
I got confused, sorry. In the game do I have any love relationships with characters or is it more like "free sex"?

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
VIDEO QUICK PLAYTHROUGH / WALKTHROUGH
for the new content in v0.89.8a, only

Video is 27:45 in length with (almost?) all tasks shown before completing them. Download (91.95 MB).

Optional Content timestamps:
  • 10:00 - 11:10 Danny cosplaying as Vivian lewd phone content
  • 12:22 - 13:35 Danny cosplaying as Vivian bj in the park content
  • 16:45 - 17:55 Pimping out Violet at Club Fox
Thanks to araara_commander 12 hours ago for the leaked v0.89.8a, as well as the leaked cheat and save codes.
Thanks to jarlin for following up a few minutes ago with more OS options.

I've also sent reports to the Mods to update the OP with the cheat and save codes, Tiffany's computer password and the combination to the box under her bed. Hopefully those will be updated in OP soon.

Now, will ya all stop asking the same questions over and over?
danke

MrB843

Jun 21, 2018
So what to do when you followed darnell and tiffany to the nightclub? im at 63.5% quests done and it says there are no more quests... I already slept for a week and nothing is triggering it seems.
Brick near the bouncer then the ladder on the same screen

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes