Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is the changelog several versions out of date? What's been added since the huge bugfix patch
The changelog has not been copy/pasted here. The one in OP is the previous version. The Developer doesn't use consecutive numbering, instead it appears that they use percentage/decimal for minor versions (the second number of the version).
See #6 and #14 in the FAQ Spoiler here: #25,123
are the danny scenes still blacked out?
Of the old content if you use the save code? No. Of the new content if you don't skip Danny's content as Vivian? No.
I can't sell the jar. It says 'evening' to sell the jar but sara is nowhere on campus in evening, and during other hours it's just the usual dialogue with her in class.
Are you absolutely positively sure? See the 25:00 mark here: #25,052

Hugmrt

Dec 28, 2017
I've just about given up on this game now. When it's not trying to throw trap and tranny scenes at you it's another dozen unsexy sex scenes of Mary. Still can't fuck Priscilla 4 patches after giving her the zucchini, "break" Sara in the last update and all she does is pose. Tons of "Fine I'll go fuck Becca instead" dialogue with no new Becca scenes. A Clara repeatable scene that ends with Under Construction. We get like one good spanking scene for Tiffany, a weird scene with Toy, pimping Violet, making Sara drink cum, and then everything else is either Mary or gay shit.

And oh yeah, a footjob scene and a double hotdog scene, because he just had to fit the two dumbest sex act fetishes there are in there somehow.

It's like the easiest way to guess how the game will go is by thinking "How would someone with the worst taste in the world write this?" Everything about it now is eating from a garbage can with a free gourmet restaraunt ten feet away.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
"Investigate Tyffany's room", is bugged ?
No. There are a lot of things clickable, including a box, a poster, and a computer. Video playthrough with timestamps here: #25,052
so where is sarah in the evening? when she's "sweating bullets"
and where is a ruler
See my FAQ here: #25,123 I recommend #1 and #8.
So the camera quest is bugged? i cant click in the mirror in pricilla house
That bug was set to be fixed in this version. They were supposed to rewrite all the code surrounding it. If they did not, follow this: #24,008 and if you haven't already done so, save your progress in a new slot every morning just in case you hit another bug that might break your playthrough. It is a game under development, bugs (including gamebreaking) should always be expected.
Nah... I'll skip... call me again when...
That's (almost assuredly) never going to happen.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Help me what to do next?63.5% passed and writes the following.
What did you do just before? If you were outside the Club, click on the brick on the garbage can and then click on the fire ladder.
If that doesn't do it - see my FAQ spoiler here #25,123 - #8, #9 and #1.

Reactions: Dreamsy
3.50 star(s) 350 Votes