Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
what's tiffany pc password
Tiffany computer pc password - go look at cheat codes in the OP
Same with Tiffany box under bed code - go look at cheat codes in the OP
Searching the thread also answers your question because both have been asked nearly nonstop since this release was leaked.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Yup. And I just did a speed run of the first 16 days, which included the ball quest and the cameras. No glitches. And I didn't get the black screen after Darnell on the Sports Grounds that the other guy was having problems with, either.

It appears they did tweak the ball and camera quests a smidge:
  • Ball: if you haven't completed certain tasks by the time you lose the ball, the rope doesn't trigger until after doing homework at Priscilla's house.
  • Cameras: It only shows buy the uniform and put it on (which should read buy the uniform and the wrench and put them on in your room) and doesn't show the buy cameras step until after you do put the uniform on. However, you can still buy everything at once, so what good is it to have the task listing delayed if you can buy them without. But that goes to the point that players should not buy anything until they are told they need it.

You have to play the game. There is no such thing as a save file. See #4 and #1 in my FAQ above #25,305

Yeah I did the same thing and I did notice as of last bug fix for 85 that they tweaked things so you could not get those quests finished until other things were to a certain point. So at least 2 OS had no issue running a well configured setup. I use X and you Y iirc so OS ver should be able to be eliminated as a possible cause though I suspect most of the users having issues are with 10 and if you don't watch out 10 can be borked and have issues with multiple programs especially games , but this is pure speculation. Still jaded like another person in another thread and I tend to blame the user for doing something to fuck it up. Plan to play this release this weekend. Will see how it goes then.

Reactions: Count Morado

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I always buy everything as soon as I see it in the store, without issues. though I also rarely read the Quest hints (I click everything before I'm even tempted to peek at it, so who knows).
I was doing the same thing as well easy to do if you money cheat(the code given not a cheat engine) and I never had an issue my self with doing that but I had speculated in the past before the bug fix for 85 that it could have been a cause of disappearing key , however was never able to make my key disappear so I have serious doubts now if that theory held any water at all.

OH shit the carriage has turned into a pumpkin Laters;)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...Still jaded like another person in another thread and I tend to blame the user for doing something to fuck it up....
The biggest Point of Weakness in any computer based system is the lump of meat trying to use it. :p

• Haha
Reactions: APoc1

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yeah I did the same thing and I did notice as of last bug fix for 85 that they tweaked things so you could not get those quests finished until other things were to a certain point. So at least 2 OS had no issue running a well configured setup. I use X and you Y iirc so OS ver should be able to be eliminated as a possible cause though I suspect most of the users having issues are with 10 and if you don't watch out 10 can be borked and have issues with multiple programs especially games , but this is pure speculation. Still jaded like another person in another thread and I tend to blame the user for doing something to fuck it up. Plan to play this release this weekend. Will see how it goes then.
use Win+G to record gameplay around those troublesome areas just in case, please.

BTW, I did notice some time jumps (outside of previous ones of doing a task in the morning and ending up after it at night). in that 1 hour of the first 15-16 days, there was one time that I skipped Sunday all together and a few where I was doing a task later in the day (day or evening time slot) and all of a sudden it was morning of the same day again. Very Groundhog's Day.
I always buy everything as soon as I see it in the store, without issues. though I also rarely read the Quest hints (I click everything before I'm even tempted to peek at it, so who knows).
You're a rebel, Harry.

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
The biggest Point of Weakness in any computer based system is the lump of meat trying to use it. :p
indeed PEBCAC is real!!!!

use Win+G to record gameplay around those troublesome areas just in case, please.

BTW, I did notice some time jumps (outside of previous ones of doing a task in the morning and ending up after it at night). in that 1 hour of the first 15-16 days, there was one time that I skipped Sunday all together and a few where I was doing a task later in the day (day or evening time slot) and all of a sudden it was morning of the same day again. Very Groundhog's Day.
You're a rebel, Harry.

Win+G? also I noticed time jumps as well but it did not break my game also I noticed being able to complete many tasks in certain situations where the time should have advance but it didn't , okay really have to crash. :)

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
Outstanding update, by far one of the best ever since the game was first launched, even if it's not in the content, where some people might naturally need to wait for their preferred topic to be touched, given the large reach of the game's overall fetishes, you can clearly see the devs know their shit rn. Lostraven totally outdid himself, the writing this time was truly marvelous, it totally elevated the images to make some amazing scenes.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Outstanding update, by far one of the best ever since the game was first launched, even if it's not in the content, where some people might naturally need to wait for their preferred topic to be touched, given the large reach of the game's overall fetishes, you can clearly see the devs know their shit rn. Lostraven totally outdid himself, the writing this time was truly marvelous, it totally elevated the images to make some amazing scenes.
Dear friend, could you elaborate on this topic in more detail: What else did you find so OUTSTANDING in the latest update? Here I in the simplicity of my soul, thinking that dev's could not surpass the high bar of the previous OUTSTANDING update. But you think that no, the previous record has been broken :eek:

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
My save is now stuck in the Comic-con Judge room because as soon as I try to leave, the game crashes... Has a fix been released for that yet?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
My save is now stuck in the Comic-con Judge room because as soon as I try to leave, the game crashes... Has a fix been released for that yet?
you're playing an alphatest version that was leaked here, it's gonna have problems for days (or longer) before the beta is released to their Epic Pie subscribers. It's only been out 48 hours-ish.
no one else has reported the game crashing at that spot in this thread -- and this is the first time you have mentioned it. How are they supposed to fix something they haven't heard about
Uberpie, the developer, hasn't been on F95 in 4 months and hasn't posted here for 4 years
go to their discord (link on the OP) and ask them in their #bug-report channel

While you wait:
Save to a new save slot, exit the game, restart the game, load the save and see if that solves it.
If it doesn't, load a previous save before the comic-con and try again.
If that doesn't do it. You'll have to wait to see if they fix it in the beta version.

Reactions: Stil996

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
you're playing an alphatest version that was leaked here, it's gonna have problems for days (or longer) before the beta is released to their Epic Pie subscribers. It's only been out 48 hours-ish.
no one else has reported the game crashing at that spot in this thread -- and this is the first time you have mentioned it. How are they supposed to fix something they haven't heard about
Uberpie, the developer, hasn't been on F95 in 4 months and hasn't posted here for 4 years
go to their discord (link on the OP) and ask them in their #bug-report channel

While you wait:
Save to a new save slot, exit the game, restart the game, load the save and see if that solves it.
If it doesn't, load a previous save before the comic-con and try again.
If that doesn't do it. You'll have to wait to see if they fix it in the beta version.
I had already tried the save on another save and try again, it still crashed after several attempts.
I'll wait for the beta version, thanks!

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
- i should check in to see how the Diner is oing

- where's that voice coming from?

What i have to do with those 2 quests?
Are you asking how to do "check in to see how the diner is doing" and not going to the diner on the map? (even though that isn't even the task wording -- so you should know you need to check the diner because you actually typed it instead of typing Violet, which is what the task is...).

Also, searching the text of the second quest in this thread directs you to #25,158 as one of the solutions.

You should probably check out this post, too: #25,052

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Count are you associated with the Dev team? Why are you so invested in what some of dipshits say in here? Is it to drive people to your videos and links for ad money?
No, I am not. I do what I do because I do. The youtube videos aren't mine and I gain no compensation or incentive from anything I do here. Enjoy your day.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes