Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Actually the problem with the black screening scene came up BEFORE I used the save game editor, and that was part of the reason I wanted to try the save game editor; it said you could progress quests, though I never figured out how to do that.

I also used a savegame editor because I was starting at the beginning since I've skipped a few updates and I didn't want to have to grind for money. Lazy, sure, when you can just skip minigames, but there it is.

Because my game is broken anyway, unless I can migrate one of my untainted saves to a new "install" I will just start from the beginning anyway, and I'll report if the blackscreen scene persists.

There were also other scenes where certain assets where black or missing (most notably the entire bar interior) but the game was still able to progress and I could still see the assets for and click the bartender for example.
Scrap your install Dude, delete it all, and reinstall, use the Save Code to start at the new content and the Cheat code for Cash/Stats and skipping the minigames. There is absolutely no reason to use the Save editor

Reactions: Count Morado

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
I'm not sure what you are talking about, if you mean what I said about reusing assets, I meant the vast majority of the scenes don't show the MC, just his dick and most of the rest only show his torso, chopping him out and inserting whoever is doing the cucking is a relatively simple process compared to making new scenes, and since many only show his cock, they don't even need to chop it out, just recolor it to match the skin tone of the relevant character.
I understood what you were saying but I explained poorly.

I’m saying the currently implemented scenes not on the vanilla path (Mary gym scene and Violet club scene) are already unique and aren’t reskins or reused assets. Which makes me think he might have some small reskinned scenes here and there but from what we’ve seen of the other paths so far it makes me believe the majority of it will be completely different scenes.

Just speculating, sorry for the confusion.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Scrap your install Dude, delete it all, and reinstall, use the Save Code to start at the new content and the Cheat code for Cash/Stats and skipping the minigames. There is absolutely no reason to use the Save editor
Like I already said, my reason for doing so was to try and fix a broken quest, which it sounded like the save editor could have helped with. Obviously if I knew it would junk my entire game going forward I wouldn't have done it.

And it would have also saved me a little more time than even skipping minigames does because you still have to do lots of clicks to get enough money for everything you need. I know that's pure laziness but so what.

If the save game editor doesn't even work and isn't needed then it shouldn't be in the OP at all.

Crow1991

Mar 29, 2021
Hi everyone - stuck on this assignment - Im supposed to meet "Clara at the Tattoo Parlor after school!" Please show me with a picture where this place is))) I studied the whole map - I didn't find anything!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
changelog?
Searching for the changelog in the thread would have told you that it hasn't been copy/pasted into the thread for addition to the OP. It will, eventually, until then ... feel free to look at #6 in my FAQ here: #25,123
why can't i find becca and pricilla?
in the note "pricilla and becca are probably hanging out at pricilla´s house or something"
Did you bother to click on her front doors after you left the comic-con that evening?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because saves are written to the Windows Registry, since you have appear to fouled your installation somehow -- you might find when you delete current install and unzip again to play that the problem will persist... because the variables are saved in persistent data written to your Windows Registry. In order to play this version you may end up needing to learn from WIKI HOW or similar help on the interwebs on how to use regedit to delete the Uberpie folder in your Windows Registry. However, a version before v0.85.1a or after this one should be fine without having to learn to do that.

Reporting bugs here do not get back to the developer. Uberpie, the developer, hasn't communicated in public here since 2018 and hasn't logged into his account since June. You need to report any bug issues to the #bug-report channel on his discord linked in the OP if you want your bug reports to do anything.
And it would have also saved me a little more time than even skipping minigames does because you still have to do lots of clicks to get enough money for everything you need. I know that's pure laziness but so what.

If the save game editor doesn't even work and isn't needed then it shouldn't be in the OP at all.
The cheat code gives you max money ($9999 - about $8600 more than you need) and skills and allows you to skip the mini games.

I agree with you about both the save game editor and the gallery unlocker - I said they were bullshit when the guy made them and that he was being shifty in his making them - but he continued. Then he got F95 mods to put links on the OP. Feel free to click on that REPORT button at the bottom of OP and let them know they should yank that shit. If enough people do, they will.

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
Have many pictures in black screen, how fix that.
Example: Gallery, cg, pagw 71 , tiffany dancing and ass dont show

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hi everyone - stuck on this assignment - Im supposed to meet "Clara at the Tattoo Parlor after school!" Please show me with a picture where this place is))) I studied the whole map - I didn't find anything!
You did not study the whole map. You think you did. Go to the store, whistle at Clara. Go inside the store. Go into the secret Shop. Click on Janice. Done.
Also, I recommend you look at #8 and #1 in my FAQ here: #25,123
Have many pictures in black screen, how fix that
Go to the developer's and into the #bug-report channel. This is an alphatesting version that was leaked. I only ran into the interior of the bar missing the background image in this version, however I only needed to play the new content.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I understood what you were saying but I explained poorly.

I’m saying the currently implemented scenes not on the vanilla path (Mary gym scene and Violet club scene) are already unique and aren’t reskins or reused assets. Which makes me think he might have some small reskinned scenes here and there but what we’ve seen of the other paths so far makes me believe the majority of it will be completely different scenes.

Just speculating, sorry for the confusion.
By Gym scene you mean the NTR scene he left in by accident, the one that pissed off both the NTR Haters and the NTR Fans? Yeah I totally expect there will be more unique scenes like that, but I expect them to be rare. The Violet scene isn't NTR no matter what the warning says, it's pimping, but there is nothing stopping it from being an NTR Scene with a minor change in dialogue, those Punters could easily be Darnell and his friends, or one of them could be Pimping her instead of the MC.

For the record I'm hoping that completely unique scenes will be made for the NTR/Bro Routes. But I'm not holding my breath.

Strictly speaking I'm not into NTR, I only like to play those routes if they add something to the story or they make sense. I'm mostly looking for the Alpha/Bro routes to get some Spitroasts, Gangbangs and more Pimping. I'm really happy we got to pimp out Violet , I was never really happy with her Bimbo/Slut arc, I'm glad we can at least make some money of her (hoping it's repeatable).

Reactions: thegrindisreal

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Like I already said, my reason for doing so was to try and fix a broken quest, which it sounded like the save editor could have helped with. Obviously if I knew it would junk my entire game going forward I wouldn't have done it.

My point is don't try to fix it. Iplayed through from the savecode to 100% without a single game breaking bug, and only 2 minor graphical ones
YOU DON'T NEED THE SAVE EDITOR FOR MONEY
The built in CHEAT Code gives you all the money you need, it also maxes out your stats

• Haha

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
soft locked in the Gerda house, the part where you install the cams. i installed all 3 of the cams but i cant leave the house keeps saying "i should install the cams first" still, and i have none in may bag anymore either to install? also still says place all cams in the notes too

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
soft locked in the Gerda house, the part where you install the cams. i installed all 3 of the cams but i cant leave the house keeps saying "i should install the cams first" still, and i have none in may bag anymore either to install?
you spoke to Gerda before trying to leave?
I don't understand why people keep having this bug, I haven't seen it firsthand in any of my dozens of playthroughs, is it a hardware or OS issue?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
you spoke to Gerda before trying to leave?
I don't understand why people keep having this bug, I haven't seen it firsthand in any of my dozens of playthroughs, is it a hardware or OS issue?
What pisses me off is that one of the devteam stated very clearly in the discord several months ago that they couldn't recreate that bug and that they were going to rewrite all the code dealing with it so it wouldn't happen again. And yet, here we are again.
Have you actually seen this bug first hand? I'm beginning it's like Santa Claus except I've been a Bad Boy :devilish:
Nope. I never have. No matter what I have tried. I have never found a way to fuck up that quest. I wish someone who does end up doing so will have video recorded their entire playthrough up until then so we can see what causes it.
thanks, so the games broke and i have to start over, awesome
It is a game that is in development - not completed. If you haven't been creating saves, then yup. You will. However, if you start making a save system (a grandfather-father-son rotation or just save every morning in a new save slot - there are HUNDREDS of slots) - you could probably fast forward through to where you are at in 30 minutes ... hour tops. Even if you have to reload a save because sometimes fast forwarding can cause Unity to hang.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
You did not study the whole map. You think you did. Go to the store, whistle at Clara. Go inside the store. Go into the secret Shop. Click on Janice. Done.
Also, I recommend you look at #8 and #1 in my FAQ here: #25,123

Go to the developer's and into the #bug-report channel. This is an alphatesting version that was leaked. I only ran into the interior of the bar missing the background image in this version, however I only needed to play the new content.
blackscreenstuck.png
I can't be bothered because I hate to connect to so many different Discord servers, but if anyone wants to report it, it's exactly after this that the screen fades to black. I tried it just now with a "clean" install, though how clean it really is with this being a regedit based game is beyond me. I'm guessing the game is trying to transition to a different scene but something goes wrong, don't know what else to say.

My point is don't try to fix it. Iplayed through from the savecode to 100% without a single game breaking bug, and only 2 minor graphical ones
YOU DON'T NEED THE SAVE EDITOR FOR MONEY
The built in CHEAT Code gives you all the money you need, it also maxes out your stats
Why are you repeating the same thing over and over? I obviously didn't know that before I used the save editor and I'm not trying to defend it after it broke my game.

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
God damn!! I loved this update. Though to be fair the part where you find Tiffany in the strip club, where you first have flashbacks of her as a young girl with emotional BG music and then all of a sudden you see her in an outfit dancing on a pole for Darnell, Roger and other people in the club gave me
emotional-damage.gif

God I can't wait until he adds NTR update.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes