Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Restarted from the start and oh boy is it a bug fest , typos, bad grammar and broken quests all over.
Bad grammar and typos have always been there. As for your other complaints, see FAQ here: #25,123 I recommend #8.
I asked if there's any scenes yet not that if there is or not. Like cuckold scenes/sharing ? or is it netori ?
On F95, NTR is currently defined using the Netorare version. The two scenes listed as NTR by the developer that are currently in the game - one is a preview of Netorare but goes nowhere and one is the MC pimping out (which is not NTR by F95 standards) Violet in the Fox Club.
This has been asked and answered several times in this thread (hundreds in the first NTR scene's case).
see FAQ here: #25,123 I recommend #12 and #1

• Angry
Reactions: johndoe19

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
Bad grammar and typos have always been there. As for your other complaints, see FAQ here: #25,123 I recommend #8.

On F95, NTR is currently defined using the Netorare version. The two scenes listed as NTR by the developer that are currently in the game - one is a preview of Netorare but goes nowhere and one is the MC pimping out (which is not NTR by F95 standards) Violet in the Fox Club.
This has been asked and answered several times in this thread (hundreds in the first NTR scene's case).
Its the same old 3 Year old bug stuck in gerdas with the 3 cameras ,so the faq is useless ;p

• Angry

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Its the same old 3 Year old bug stuck in gerdas with the 3 cameras ,so the faq is useless ;p
Your flippant attitude only shows your lack of reading comprehension or following directions. Following my recommendation to you to read #8 "For older content up to v0.85.1a, you can search this thread (see #1 above)." If you read #1, you search the thread for camera ... and:
https://f95zone.to/search/221789042/?q=camera&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date
First result: #25,154

• Angry

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018

but will it even have "netorase" as in cuckold/hotwife? not just cheat or pimping

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
but will it even have "netorase" as in cuckold/hotwife? not just cheat or pimping
there is one scene that is netorare with mary(landlady) and the <removed> bully, that scene is avoidable and storywise its like it didn't happen, the characters never mention it
but the next update will be about ntr route so it will have netorare scenes and looks like possible mc feminisation

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
there is one scene that is netorare with mary(landlady) and the <removed> bully, that scene is avoidable and storywise its like it didn't happen, the characters never mention it
but the next update will be about ntr route so it will have netorare scenes and looks like possible mc feminisation
So after 4 years the NTR route will yet start. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Mirnation

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I answered this, if you read the FAQ I linked. I will be as explicit as possible:
  • The focus of the next update is the development of the completely separate NTR route.
  • That route is planned to include Netorare.
  • Netorare has such avid haters that it has to be placed as a completely separate route and that is the plan of Uberpie.
  • If Uberpie changes that before the next update - he will say so in his discord.
  • You should join his discord because you obviously have questions and concerns about upcoming content that only Uberpie can answer, if he chooses to do so.
  • Last he mentioned in his discord before this update is that they were focused on this update and hadn't planned out fully what's going to be in the coming update that is focused on NTR.
  • Uberpie hasn't communicate here in this thread in years.
Could he make a separate bestiality patch?
Official patches which provide content that violates Patreon TOU also violates Patreon TOU. Third-party, unofficial, patches that the developer cannot control what others do (such as Skyrim and 2077 mods) are not seen as the developer violating Patreon TOU.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Tory02

Nov 15, 2020
View attachment 73560

ภาพรวม :
In "Taffy Tales" you will see the story of a regular guy with a split personality and his journey in a small town where almost every common citizen has his uncommon dark side. Dozens of characters with their families and relations, an original story, lots of side quests and a lot of adult art awaits you!​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-11
Release Date: 2022-10-10
Developer: UberPie - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.89.8a
Language: English
Standalones: Halloween Special, Christmas Special
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Code:

Developer Notes:

The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable. You have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want NTR to happen.

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux (v0.85.1a): - - - MEGA

Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Save Editor -
Gallery unlock

araara_commander thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 73561 View attachment 73562 View attachment 73563 View attachment 73564 View attachment 73565
Where's that voice coming from??? ?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Official patches which provide content that violates Patreon TOU also violates Patreon TOU. Third-party, unofficial, patches that the developer cannot control what others do (such as Skyrim and 2077 mods) are not seen as the developer violating Patreon TOU.
You can see that the developer is interested in this content

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You can see that the developer is interested in this content
Yes, but he has stated in his public discord within the last couple months that it won't happen. He has no plans of creating any content which would put his income with Patreon in jeopardy. He also has stated that he plans to stay with Patreon for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: Sadowdark

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
So even so it's just the beginning means, it'll take not less than a year to start seeing some content in it.
no he means there was a lot of potential for ntr from the start of the game but aside from one scene there wasn't any progress towards ntr scenes, just like Tiffany a character everyone wanted to see from the start only this update she got attention
it will probably take less then a year, probably less then half a year, i don't there was an update that took more then a year

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So even so it's just the beginning means, it'll take not less than a year to start seeing some content in it.
I think it will likely be very fast relative to the existing content, that it will for the most part take the form of dialogue changes and he will just repurpose existing art assets, after all you rarely see the MC, just his cock, and how long does it take to paint that black for Darnell scenes?

edit : Random Thought: Is painting your cock black considered racist?

• Haha
Reactions: Yougiblack

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think it will likely be very fast relative to the existing content, that it will for the most part take the form of dialogue changes and he will just repurpose existing art assets, after all you rarely see the MC, just his cock, and how long does it take to paint that black for Darnell scenes?

edit : Random Thought: Is painting your cock black considered racist?
I think it will take as long as the last update, personally. At least as long as this one. Don't forget the holidays are also coming up.
Along with the Art, the Script needs written, approved. Coding for the separate storyline starting from the beginning needs created. Also, Uberpie is slowly updating his artwork from his older style to newer.
Late February to April is my optimistic estimate.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yes, but he has stated in his public discord within the last couple months that it won't happen. He has no plans of creating any content which would put his income with Patreon in jeopardy. He also has stated that he plans to stay with Patreon for the foreseeable future.
And how would he release this patch unofficially, e.g. here?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes