chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Psychotherapy sessions from Dr. chunkas (continuation of the story)
In connection with the release of the latest update of the game Taffy Tales v.0.89.8a, our regular patients began to ask some uncomfortable questions, hmmm, and some of them can not calm down to this day, despite the intensive care course prescribed by the esteemed doctor. Therefore, we decided to publish separate fragments of correspondence from his daily practice, consisting of answers to some frequently asked questions from players. So, let's go!
Question: Dear Doc, I played the last update and I can't understand the motivation of Mary's behavior when she comes to MC bedroom and offers herself in return so that he doesn't harass Tiffany. How do you even understand this? Is this how a mother (Mary) tries to protect her daughter (Tiffany), as for example, a fat Taksh did it, when two school bullies demanded pictures of his mother's ass from him? In the end, can she just forbid him to do it?
Dr. Chunkas's answer: My friend, from the point of view of the theories of Doctors Freud and Jung, this behavior of a woman is completely natural. After all, first of all she perceives Tiffany as her rival in the fight for the huge dick of MC.
A little explanation for our readers: The fact is that the esteemed doc, as usual, to muddy the water in his characteristic manner, since playing this game, he is absolutely not sure that Mary is the mother of Tiffany and MC, and Tiffany is the sister of MC.
Question: Aren't there too many split personalities in the characters of this game? This girly-boy Ash copies his sister Mia and helps to jerk MC at the cosplay festival. Maybe the author is overdoing it, because there is already a couple of Danny and Vivian in the game? I have a bad feeling: there is no Mia, and there is only this idiot Ash in the game, because no one has seen them together. MC consciousness was completely lost last time: he also already dressed up as a girl and imagined himself as a creature similar to a dog. But no, not at the dog, he just had a dog hat on his head, I don't remember if he barked at the same time. And in general, it seems that the author composes his storylines under the influence of very strong drugs that you have been constantly feeding us lately, dear doc.
Explanation: Dear friends, we do not bear any responsibility for the texts of our patients, but simply copy them with a small editorial edit. We hope that all prescriptions of drugs (even very potent ones) that our respected doc prescribes are strictly legal and legalized in your country of residence.
Answer: My dear friend, from the point of view of the theories of Doc's Freud and Jung, such a split of personality consciousness is completely natural. Hmmm, ..., what the fuck am I talking about. Dissociative identity disorder (DID) or multiple personality disorder is a severe mental disorder in which a person's personality is divided, forming one or more "additional" personalities. Due to the RARITY of the disorder, scientists are still seriously arguing about the causes and mechanisms of its development. But most psychiatrists today agree on one thing: DID is a sophisticated strategy for survival in extreme conditions. Most often, patients with "split personality" are those who experienced physical and sexual abuse in childhood ...
To be continued...

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon179

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
why the gallery unlocker doesn't work for me?
Are you talking about the save code? It unlocks old content (through v0.89.8a) only. You have to play the new content. If you are talking about a mod or some third-party creation - you should ask in their thread.
How to sell a jar?:unsure:
  • See this: #25,052 (video of playthrough of current content)
  • Or this: #25,123 I recommend #1 and #8.

notyriem9821

Jul 22, 2020
100%ed, have to say really really really disappointed. 'half a year' of content, really not much, and a lot of them are trap content; ever worse, the last update also took half a year to be finished and that one is just a remake.

Basically uberpie spent a whole year to add a little bit more sissy content. (which I think I can safely say is a even less popular category than ntr by a long way)
I can definitely see why people are losing patient with him now.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
100%ed, have to say really really really disappointed. 'half a year' of content, really not much, and a lot of them are trap content; ever worse, the last update also took half a year to be finished and that one is just a remake.

Basically uberpie spent a whole year to add a little bit more sissy content. (which I think I can safely say is a even less popular category than ntr by a long way)
You would be surprised how many people HATE NTR and overall i think peoples like trap content over ntr:unsure:

Hazchadim

Sep 20, 2019
I just grinded finished the entire game recently and now i will have to play it all again cause my save will be incompatible?
Very good, lets wait 1 or 2 years until i get energy and time to do it again.

• Haha
Reactions: EthanKrautz

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Why is it so hard for a Dev to put a save point where a player can pick up at the last update, instead of forcing everyone to grind out the whole game all over again...is it really that hard???o_O

Reactions: PhoenixAgain

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Will there be bestiality in this game ?
Not while Uberpie remains on Patreon.
what is the tiffany pc code?
  • See this: #25,183 (one page back)
  • Or this: #25,052 (video of playthrough of current content)
  • Or this: #25,123 I recommend #1 and #8.

His patreon subscribers have voted for Danny content, either first or second place, over several polls. Your personal opinion does not match a sizeable number of his financial contributors.
I just grinded finished the entire game recently and now i will have to play it all again cause my save will be incompatible?
Very good, lets wait 1 or 2 years until i get energy and time to do it again.
No, you do not. There is a save code that you can use to start at new content in this version, like most version of Taffy Tales (except for the last "one" which, if you read the Changelog you will see hasn't been updated for this version because no one has copy/pasted it to this thread).
Read this FAQ: #25,123 I recommend #3,#4 and #1.
Why is it so hard for a Dev to put a save point where a player can pick up at the last update, instead of forcing everyone to grind out the whole game all over again...is it really that hard???o_O
There is a save code that you can use to start at new content.
Read this FAQ: #25,123 I recommend #3,#4 and #1. I also recommend reading OP, particularly the CHEAT CODES spoiler.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: johndoe19

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
there is no significant femdom in this game right now in regard to the MC, right now the the only path for him is the Alpha route, so the Femdom options for him are very limited.
  • there is some minor Femdom from the Teacher (Sara) as she tries to assert control, (Two scenes where she has limited sucess)
  • there is some Femdom from Gerda in regard to her husband (the cuck),
  • there is some minor implied femdom from Mia (she's a rather assertive Trap), and
  • There is some femdom From Priscilla in regard to Becca, (with some attempted/failed femdom on the MC)
When the NTR Route is released I have to believe some or all those characters will Dom the fuck out of the MC
I take that means there's no NTR/cuck/share scenes yet right ?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes