Nadool

Aug 30, 2017
I've held off on this game for a while since I heard they were going to redo the story and whatnot. I gotta say, I've done nothing but scratch my head this entire time since downloading this version.

This is a mess from the very beginning. I'm not giving up yet but man...

Reactions: GoneHunting

notlachlan

May 2, 2021
Anyone else stuck on "Priscilla and Becca are probably hanging out at Priscilla's house or something." I go there at the evening and they ask me to join then just say BORING join when you aren't busy like wtaf? Do I gotta restart? Cause my save is usually daily so shit doesn't break on me in the fucking days now it broke the entire day so I can't go back ughhh or not at least to the day before I have to go back to the start of the update. Halp lmao

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Anyone else stuck on "Priscilla and Becca are probably hanging out at Priscilla's house or something." I go there at the evening and they ask me to join then just say BORING join when you aren't busy like wtaf? Do I gotta restart? Cause my save is usually daily so shit doesn't break on me in the fucking days now it broke the entire day so I can't go back ughhh or not at least to the day before I have to go back to the start of the update. Halp lmao
Try the night, cause you were supposed to go there directly after the con. So I believe it was night time when it ended.

notlachlan

May 2, 2021
Try the night, cause you were supposed to go there directly after the con. So I believe it was night time when it ended.
Lol I have to restart then because they don't show up at night only at evening behind her house rip
get the eggs and find something to help Marys spirits what the fuck
There's flowers in the park, it tells you that after you buy eggs from Natalie

Soffel

Jul 6, 2020
what I must to do about task "time to make way inside fox club"
this task appear after Violet met me at school.
can somebody help me? thanks

Reactions: Thearchsaint

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
I enjoyed the update, but it felt so short. How many months does the Dev usually take for a typical update? Just curious.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The whole convention part was just trap city... he should make it move faster and give us more scenes
Like most comic conventions. You should join his discord and let him know your feelings since he hasn't communicated here in 4 years.
trying to open the door to tiffany's room but no prompt to enter
You can't enter it until there is a quest to do so.
See the second half of this post: #25,330
Stuck..Need help
Study is not waiting?
See the FAQ here: #25,304 -- I recommend reading #8 and #1
Following the advice in #1: https://f95zone.to/search/222217341/?q=study+is+not+waiting&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date the answer is near the top.
trying to find the ruler for Clara classroom scene. Where is it?
You should probably check out this post: #25,304 -- I recommend reading #8 and #1
Following #1, you would find the ruler in the MC's house on the floor in front of a door.
I enjoyed the update, but it felt so short. How many months does the Dev usually take for a typical update? Just curious.
Averages 4 months-ish. See the FAQ here: #25,304 -- I recommend reading #12, 13, 14
I'm stuck "time to make way inside club fox"
The post 2 above yours gives you half the answer.
Here's the video I made on Tuesday of the quick playthrough of the new content in v0.89.8a with timestamps for the tasks: #25,052
the update b is there
Yup, you're not the first to say it. Until someone leaks version (b) of this update - play version (a). There are no game-breaking bugs in (a) and any problems you have in playing it have already had their answers in this thread (or follow the video I made with timestamps #25,052). The saves between (a) and (b) are compatible. See here for more: #25,460

Reactions: Jabba133
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes