Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
are youde the dev of this game?
where is the incest content? if i remember this game has incest content
No. There was, at one time, yes. However, in order to remain on Patreon, Uberpie removed it. Again, I recommend reading #1 here #25,304 because this is another question I have already answered 4 posts before you posted this question:
There won't be incest as long as Uberpie remains on Patreon and he currently has no intent of leaving it. You can name Mary and Tiffany to whatever you want to match your own head canon.
Enjoy.
arent getting another update for probably half a year
Half a year? You're being optimistic. The next update that focuses on the start of the separate NTR storyline route will take about that long. Unless he puts some Main route stuff in that next update, as well, probably looking at a whole year or so for Main route update.
How do I side with Mia, or is that locked behind trap content?
What do you mean how do you side with Mia? What's the task you are attempting to complete?
What if mean the are no quest for now,is the update end?
If you are 100% events completed, then yes. If you are not at 100% - see #9 and #8 in my FAQ here #25,304.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
What do you mean how do you side with Mia? What's the task you are attempting to complete?
The game makes it seem like, working up towards the cosplay event, that you can betray Danny and help Mia instead. She even comments as much when the event starts. But I never came across anywhere to make that choice so I was just wondering if it's locked behind trap content, because I opted out of that.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The game makes it seem like, working up towards the cosplay event, that you can betray Danny and help Mia instead. She even comments as much when the event starts. But I never came across anywhere to make that choice so I was just wondering if it's locked behind trap content, because I opted out of that.
I doubt it. The whole cosplay event looked hard-coded - Danny wins. Video I made of my playthrough of this new content at #25,052. Yes, it's at quick speed, but you can look at it during the cosplay event to see if there is anything different than what you got because I skip nothing - even if the content ain't my thing.

Reactions: darklord/002

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Half a year? You're being optimistic. The next update that focuses on the start of the separate NTR storyline route will take about that long. Unless he puts some Main route stuff in that next update, as well, probably looking at a whole year or so for Main route update.
You're right, I meant to double it and ended up only typing the 6 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Do we know why so much of the CG is missing/black-screened btw?
Did you watch the video of the new content? There were no missing CG or black-screens. The bar (not the Fox club) was missing a background image in v0.89.8a - the developer states it has already been fixed for v0.89.8b. I think I played through the area you said last night that you saw a black screen, it was fine for me. See video below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There were only transitions between the scenes that included quick dips to black. Is that the scene you meant?
link do game taffy tales v0.89.8b?
No one has yet. But there were few bugs fixed and none were gamebreaking changes. You might as well play v0.89.8a so you don't have to wait.
My task stuck at "I wonder how Mary is getting on?"
What should I do now? PLZ help
You should go look at #8 of my FAQ here #25,304. I also recommend #1. Because using #1, you get this: https://f95zone.to/search/222101890/?q=I+wonder+how+Mary+is+getting+on&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Again? Heck at this point I lost count how many times we lost save compability for our saves...
It will most likely always be that way for Taffy Tales based upon how Uberpie has it writing to the Windows Registry, Mac, Android, etc. However, there is a save code and a cheat code for this version just like in most of the previous versions (except for the v0.82.4/v0.85.1 this past spring). You can use the save code to start at new content.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It will always be that way. However, there is a save code and a cheat code for this version just like in most of the previous versions (except for the v0.82.4/v0.85.1 this past spring). You can use the save code to start at new content.
That's not gonna change you gonna lose your own choices you made and have to play with base choices with starting new content.

And giving save compability should be #1 priority, it's not a rocket science you know... I know this game since it first came out and it was always like this and after all these years I was hoping something changed...

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
That's not gonna change you gonna lose your own choices you made and have to play with base choices with starting new content.

And giving save compability should be #1 priority, it's not a rocket science you know... I know this game since it first came out and it was always like this and after all these years I was hoping something changed...
You act like your past choices effect new content game play. It hasn't yet. The only thing it has an effect on is naming Mary, Tiffany and Peter. It also unlocks the entire gallery for the old content instead of leaving optional gallery content as unrevealed.
I guess you should tell Uberpie in his discord since he's almost never here (hasn't logged into this site in 4 months, hasn't chatted on this site in 4 years).

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You act like your past choices effect new content game play. It hasn't yet.
I guess you should tell Uberpie in his discord since he's almost never here (hasn't logged into this site in 4 months, hasn't chatted on this site in 4 years).
You gonna tell me choosing to have trap content or not is not something affecting content or not matter at all? :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: Konius

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
for some reason the code isn't working for me when putting in tiffany's box code
So you used the save code, but not the cheat code?
Edit: The code to Tiffany's box is 0-6-3-10 - see below:

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes