pampi

Oct 20, 2020
I need to get a wig from tiffany i click on her at house she has only dialogue options i click on wigs nothing happens help pls

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You know your screenshot is from artwork within the first 18 months of development in 2019. I don't think the MC's penis is meant to be the focus of that part of the scene, but instead Clara's vagina and how much the MC is stretching it. If you look at
But they were reworking the game, maybe they didn't notice it?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I need to get a wig from tiffany i click on her at house she has only dialogue options i click on wigs nothing happens help pls
no dude, you need one of Tiffany's wig.. not the same thing, you know you got access to her room now right?

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
OK WTF this is seriously fucked up. So my problem wasn't because of the save editor, I cleaned my registry of everything TT related and started a fully new game, save games were working just fine (I even tried exiting just to be sure) until a random point where I can no longer make new saves that persist when I close and open the game. All the saves I made before that are still there and can be loaded and any new saves work while I keep the game open but not after I close it. They just disappear. It's also at a different point in the game compared to last time so I can't see anything that's the same between the two times it happened.

It's seriously disheartening when a game is this bugged.

Reactions: anasio100

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
So i'm stuck at 85% game complete unable to get more quests

I've done a few quests with tif and the TV and sold the jar... now I have nothing to do but not complete?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So i'm stuck at 85% game complete unable to get more quests

I've done a few quests with tif and the TV and sold the jar... now I have nothing to do but not complete?
you done the convention? at the concert area? if you have trap content turned off it might be blocked for you

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I have a problem, I don't know what to do .1 I have a gray mini-map, I can't use it. 2. I have two missions that I don't know how to do a) I have to check Gerd. b) school's over for today

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I have a problem, I don't know what to do .1 I have a gray mini-map, I can't use it. 2. I have two missions that I don't know how to do a) I have to check Gerd. b) school's over for today
if schools over then you should probably go home, Greda is usually hanging out in or infront of her house, try clicking her

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kojo208

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Dunno if this was already posted, i'll delete if so.
I know some people wanted to know exactly what happened in this update

Hello everyone!

The update is finally here! We’ve worked especially hard on this one, and we’re super excited to show you guys what we’ve got, including the new awesome animations!

We think our restructuring in-house of how we develop updates has really paid off, and we really hope you guys enjoy!

‘As Taffy Town plays host to its first ever major convention, the quiet little town is sudden booming and rife with opportunity as people clammer for the cash prize and the potential fame and recognition with it…A perfect chance for you to maybe take things further with that special someone.

But that’s not all stirring in this quiet town…

Elsewhere…

Just where is Tiffany heading out during her late evenings? Perhaps… She may just be way in over her head.’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!!Forewarning! Any save files from any previous game version are not compatible currently!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taffy Tales patch v.0.89.8b notes:

• Fixed quest logs in many scenes during the update.

• Fixed problem with the background in the Bar location.

• Fixed a problem with an empty quest log panel.

• Improved the progress of the game during the update.

• Improved optimization of the scene with a blue box.

Taffy Tales patch v.0.89.8a notes:

• Added/Continued 17 storylines involving Tiffany, Mary, Danny, Vivian, Violet, Sara, Natalie, Becca, Priscilla, Stacy, Violet, Chantelle, Taksh, Darnell, Roger, Ryoko, and Walter.

• Added 650+ pages of narrative with 120+ new full scenes with 350+ unique images (including new unique backgrounds).

• Added 10+ new skins for Mary, Priscilla, Becca, Tiffany, Violet, Taksh, Ryoko, Chantelle, Danny, and Mia.

• Added a new feature for adding animations in action scenes.

• Added 12 brand new hot animations with many (4+) variations.

• Added six new locations (Tiffany’s room, VIP area in the Fox Club, Comic Con area, Judge’s office for Comic Con area, Concert stage for Comic Con, and Girls' toilet in the Fox Club) with unique background images.

• Reworked 4 background images (The Fox Club outside, The Fox’s Club bar, Bar, Old Bridge).

• Added two new characters (Ash, Bouncer for the Fox Club).

• Increased save slots from 81 to 162.

• Added 10+ new mini-talks.

• Added 20+ small scenes for items.

• Added new minigames.

• Added many types and variations of choices in new scenes.

• Added new items to discover.

• Added new quests & tasks.

• Updated in-game gallery.

• Reworked a LOT of character poses.

• Fixed a bunch of known bugs and errors.

• Improved project optimization.

• Updated cheat code is "dilder".

• Updated save code is "ocusar".

New amazing and unique dialogues in the new scenes of this update are made by Lostraven!

If you happen to find any glitches or issues, please comment below, and we'll try to address them ASAP.

Please report any bugs you find in the comments section (plus whether on PC, Mac, Android, etc.) or in our Discord:

Thank you all for your support in helping make Taffy Tales! Without you, none of this is possible!

-The Taffy Tales Team

v.0.89.8.png

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
if schools over then you should probably go home, Greda is usually hanging out in or infront of her house, try clicking her
Nothing happens when I get home and Greda is not in front of the house, she is only at noon and in the evening in her white swimsuit, I can swim and talk with her, but also nothing is happening

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes