Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
oh dear-update with only bugfixes,which turn all saves incompatible.quite enjoyed my last game until the bugs,now i have to start over umm no dont think i will until the game is finnished and then after that bugfix,pity good game

JacobLangly

Aug 12, 2022
hey guys how do i update the game without losing my save files? as i don't want to play from the beginning again and have to get back to where i was. if anyone can help thanks :)
I'd suggest finishing it on your current version, then update and use the cheat, it'll continue where you finished on the previous version.

Reactions: Count Morado

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
cant go to the gym mall is still locked can anyone help?
you can't go to the gym until Gerda invites you
oh dear-update with only bugfixes,which turn all saves incompatible.quite enjoyed my last game until the bugs,now i have to start over umm no dont think i will until the game is finnished and then after that bugfix,pity good game
plenty of new content search the thread, the changelog is showing the old version

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
People think there's no content in this update because at a certain scene outside Fox Club the notes say "no more quests". There are indeed more quests.

Rajin

Dec 6, 2019
was there a cheat code to play new content for the previous update? Missed the last update and I dont wanna start from the beginning.

Edit - Does this update start from the beginning of the last update as well I'm looking at the gallery and I'm a bit confused

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
People think there's no content in this update because at a certain scene outside Fox Club the notes say "no more quests". There are indeed more quests.
Yup, that's a bug.

After completing the task "I need to follow Darnell and Tiffany without being seen!" by going to the Fox Club, the task "There has to be a way inside... But how? Maybe I should look around." should appear immediately once the player finds out they can't enter the club. Instead they player must click on the brick and/or the fire ladder before it is added to the list - which is backwards what it should be.
was there a cheat code to play new content for the previous update? Missed the last update and I dont wanna start from the beginning.
If only there was some place to look to find out.
1665687789448.png

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
yeah the gym is bugged out too, cant go to it no matter what the time is or day, and yes i was invited by gerda, was even at the first gym session, just cant get more to show up, also the notes keep saying to go to gym? the notes also say to check up on gerda and harry, yet i can't, and the notes also say find sara too and she is standing in front of me in class and only option i get is to ask about keys? i cant find her anywhere else on the map, no mater where i go at what time.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
yeah the gym is bugged out too, cant go to it no matter what the time is or day, and yes i was invited by gerda, was even at the first gym session, just cant get more to show up, also the notes keep saying to go to gym? the notes also say to check up on gerda and harry, yet i can't, and the notes also say find sara too and she is standing in front of me in class and only option i get is to ask about keys? i cant find her anywhere else on the map, no mater where i go at what time.
Everything you are stating is old content and has been completed thousands of times by others, so you must be missing something in your playing. Provide a screenshot of your task list and percent complete so we can see the exact wording because so many tasks share similar wording. OR search the tasks you are attempting to complete in the timestamped descriptions for the videos in the youtube playlist in #8 of this FAQ: #25,304

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
Everything you are stating is old content and has been completed thousands of times by others, so you must be missing something in your playing. Provide a screenshot of your task list and percent complete so we can see the exact wording because so many tasks share similar wording. OR search the tasks you are attempting to complete in the timestamped descriptions for the videos in the youtube playlist in #8 of this FAQ: #25,304
nevermind games obviously beyond being able to play it though with the bugs as bad as they are, i give up, you cant even watch the unlocked scenes without the game breaking in to black screens, i get the games in early access ill just wait for better builds

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
They haven't even improved that penis all this time. Looks like censored in Chinese adult comics

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know your screenshot is from artwork within the first 18 months of development in 2019. I don't think the MC's penis is meant to be the focus of that part of the scene, but instead Clara's vagina and how much the MC is stretching it. If you look at new content, it appears that Uberpie is trying a different solution.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nevermind games obviously beyond being able to play it though with the bugs as bad as they are, i give up
I offered to help you, or if I couldn't, others such as Stil996 or Apoc1 or others by suggesting you post a screenshot of the tasks you are having problems with. I also offer the alternative that you can follow someone's videos of a successful playthrough so that you can work through whatever problem you think you are having. Instead, you reply with the excuse that Taffy Tales is so buggy that it is "beyond being able to play"...
1665691087443.png

• Haha
Reactions: APoc1
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes