Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Nothing happens when I get home and Greda is not in front of the house, she is only at noon and in the evening in her white swimsuit, I can swim and talk with her, but also nothing is happening
you should probalby use the new update since saves don't transfer
normally "schools over" "get some rest", "think about stuff" is a cue to go home and have a lie down , either way try the bed or computer,
Gerda might become available after that.

Where is the sister content?
In the club probably, or at home
Where is the voice?
In the school at night

Rocko000009

Apr 2, 2018
I can't seem to open Tiffany's gate after joining mary to open the gate n there's no button

edit, the button comes after you restart the game

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
But they were reworking the game, maybe they didn't notice it?
They haven't reworked all the artwork... Uberpie did a little last version, did a little this version. That artwork may or may not ever be reworked. It's up to Uberpie.
So the ntr stuff is optional. That's good. What about Danny? Is all of his content optional?
Lewd scenes with Danny are optional. However, the dialogue after may say you have had those scenes. Also, know that you will have gaps in the gallery because of skipping optional content.
There is Ntr I haven't seen anything like that at all?
See #12, #13, here #25,304 I also recommend #1.
anywere i can fine that damn ball with becca?
See #25,299
So i'm stuck at 85% game complete unable to get more quests

I've done a few quests with tif and the TV and sold the jar... now I have nothing to do but not complete?
See #9 and #8 here #25,304 I also recommend #1
I have a problem, I don't know what to do .1 I have a gray mini-map, I can't use it. 2. I have two missions that I don't know how to do a) I have to check Gerd. b) school's over for today
If you have a gray mini map that means you are in the middle of an active quest and you must finish it before moving on. What were you doing just before you found you couldn't do anything and also, post a screenshot of your tasks that also shows your event completion.
Where is the sister content?
There is no sister, canonically. Tiffany's content is in the game. See #6 and #8 here #25,304 I also recommend #1
Taffy Tales patch v.0.89.8b notes:
• Fixed quest logs in many scenes during the update.
• Fixed problem with the background in the Bar location.
• Fixed a problem with an empty quest log panel.
• Improved the progress of the game during the update.
• Improved optimization of the scene with a blue box.
Taffy Tales patch v.0.89.8a notes:
(more)
Thank you Timendo! Now we wait for people to request v0.89.8b upload. :HideThePain:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
UberPie, where did you get such a bad artist ?
UberPie is the only artist. He is reworking some of his original art into his updated styles. Also, UberPie hasn't said a word in this forum in 4 years. He hasn't logged in to the site for 4 months. If your question isn't rhetorical - you should let him know your displeasure in his discord or on patreon, linked in the OP.
Man don't force ntr that shits a turn off
Because the other two possible scenes are behind optional warnings, if this is about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If your concern isn't rhetorical - you should let Uberpie know your displeasure in his discord or on patreon, linked in the OP.

Reactions: Bob Jewl

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
So what exactly is new? I've stopped subbing almost a year back with all the cuck drama and updates that do nothing but redo the start or fix bugs. So what exactly is added? Is there pregnancy content? Incest? What does it mean when a story is continued?

Lycancito

Sep 11, 2021
After playing this update, I can say that I am disappointed. Although it was a foregone conclusion from the voting, but wasn't Tiffany the winner?
Or maybe I'm wrong?
I was expecting more content from her and not so much "trap" content.
And it seems that this time they went for the easy way, all Mary's scenes were sideways (in 47.5 there was more variety).
I can't believe Toy had that kind of animation and not Mary.
I found only one bug in the android version. Which is solved by saving and loading the scene when the notebook is not closed.

By the way, is it just me or do I feel like there was less content in this update?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
So what exactly is new? I've stopped subbing almost a year back with all the cuck drama and updates that do nothing but redo the start or fix bugs. So what exactly is added? Is there pregnancy content? Incest? What does it mean when a story is continued?
Change log is ten post above yours I mean it's on the same page as your post. If your interested in whats new I suggest checking it out.

Reactions: Count Morado

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Change log is ten post above yours I mean it's on the same page as your post. If your interested in whats new I suggest checking it out.
I did read it before posting. It's why I'm asking what exactly is new.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I did read it before posting. It's why I'm asking what exactly is new.
Maybe just me but I would guess its all the stuff added thats new.

• Added/Continued 17 storylines involving Tiffany, Mary, Danny, Vivian, Violet, Sara, Natalie, Becca, Priscilla, Stacy, Violet, Chantelle, Taksh, Darnell, Roger, Ryoko, and Walter.

• Added 650+ pages of narrative with 120+ new full scenes with 350+ unique images (including new unique backgrounds).

• Added 10+ new skins for Mary, Priscilla, Becca, Tiffany, Violet, Taksh, Ryoko, Chantelle, Danny, and Mia.

• Added a new feature for adding animations in action scenes.

• Added 12 brand new hot animations with many (4+) variations.

• Added six new locations (Tiffany’s room, VIP area in the Fox Club, Comic Con area, Judge’s office for Comic Con area, Concert stage for Comic Con, and Girls' toilet in the Fox Club) with unique background images.

• Reworked 4 background images (The Fox Club outside, The Fox’s Club bar, Bar, Old Bridge).

• Added two new characters (Ash, Bouncer for the Fox Club).

I guess if you need more you could try playing it?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Look, we don't know exactly when you stopped playing. If you actually want to know and aren't just being a lazy fuck - there are videos on YouTube you can sprint through. Look up TGame's channel for playthrough of the last version (v0.85.1) which includes the new content near the beginning. No, there won't be lewd/sex scenes - but it gets you up to date:
As for Pregnancy - not yet.
There won't be incest as long as Uberpie remains on Patreon and he currently has no intent of leaving it. You can name Mary and Tiffany to whatever you want to match your own head canon.
is it possible to remove the futanari and leave danny as a woman?
There isn't Futanari in the game (that we are aware of at this time). Danny is moving toward a sexual identity that is fluid - not that he'll have both sexual organs. If you are wanting to request something magical to happen for Danny to have a vagina - you will need to go to the discord. But Danny and his fluidness has a lot of fans and that would require a lot of new artwork meaning updates would take longer for each of the two options. If you don't like Danny's content, skip it.

Reactions: APoc1

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
Dear friend, could you elaborate on this topic in more detail: What else did you find so OUTSTANDING in the latest update? Here I in the simplicity of my soul, thinking that dev's could not surpass the high bar of the previous OUTSTANDING update. But you think that no, the previous record has been broken :eek:
I'd say Danny's scene and Tiffany's teasing were hot as hell and the best of the update, the rest are pretty damn good. Aye the ntr scenes are terribly forced but that ain't a problem for me. In spite of it, the rest that's left is simply top notch, idk what to say it's just some really good writing coupled with some really good cg that's the satisfactory development of the overall character archs we've been getting thus far.

Reactions: chunkas

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wow, this update was pretty damn lame. I was prepared for it not to be great since I knew it was going to have a lot of Danny, so I came in with that expectation, but even still it was bad. Half of the tiffany content, which I was looking forward to since May 2018, was ruined by Darnell, and the other scene was just eh; plus it was only two scenes. And then the sharing stuff that could have waited an update added onto it being bad.

It wasn't terrible like the update 2 updates ago, but I was really expecting something good before the big NTR update, a send off for the people who are into the harem route since they arent getting another update for probably half a year. Especially considering that besides the random characters from the last update, it was really good. But instead its the netorase update, but maybe thats the plan, lower everyones expectations so they dont actually mind missing the next update, and I gotta say, kind of worked. Ok thats a bit exaggerated, but it was pretty dissapointing overall. Even if it was though, I hope the Danny fans at least got some good content out of it. They have been starved for awhile.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes