mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Vivan content is just dragging on so slowly.
We just got yet another BJ... isn't this the 4th BJ with vivian already? and... a video chat where you each masturbate. fucking tease

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Not particularly, but we've known about Danny and his trap content for a while now. There really is no point in complaining about it, especially when it's optional. I think there's an even bigger issue with this latest update and that's how Tiffany's content was handled. After the initial spanking scene, we have Tiff throw herself at the mc multiple times and he acts like a little bitch and runs.
Imo, this makes absolutely no sense, considering we've already fucked mary numerous times. That would have been the larger mental hurdle for the mc to get over I believe. Yet, the devs revert the mcs progression he's made to become less wussy and more accepting of red. It honestly just comes off as a half-assed attempt to draw out Tiff content, which is lame.
Heh-heh-heh. With the history of Tiff, just everything is fine, provided that Tiffany is Mary's daughter and MC's sister (the old concept). It's just that Patreon doesn't approve of such things, and dev holds on to Patreon like a tick.

-Observador-

Oct 14, 2022
+Priscilla and Becca are probably hanging out at Priscilla's house or something. (95.0%; 0.89.8)

I can't find anything at Priscilla's. Does anyone know what to do?

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
There are some missing scenes in the pub. It also feels like some images don't match with dialogue. I remember they used to match perfectly with the descriptions of events. Is there anyone else having these problems?

Bar.png

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Trying to sell Sara the cum jar, but can't find her at school in the evening, where is she?

Last edited:

larquisdesade123

Sep 11, 2022
since version 0.68 i can t finish 100per 100 because mary don t appear to meet violet at the park and no on seem to report that (time for a nice stroll in the park

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is it possible to betray danny for mia? If so, how?
Nope, it's a VN, no meaningful choices
There are some missing scenes in the pub. It also feels like some images don't match with dialogue. I remember they used to match perfectly with the descriptions of events. Is there anyone else having these problems?

View attachment 2102245
Is that v0.89.8a or v0.89.8b?? is "a" then everyone, but it's supposed to be fix in "b"
Trying to sell Sara the cum jar, but can't find her at school in the evening, where is she?
Try a Save and reload, she is in the school and you can sell to her, but might not be that time of day
does anyone know cheat code reworked?
read the OP that cheat code is valid

Kloighoul

Jul 5, 2019
Nope, it's a VN, no meaningful choices

Is that v0.89.8a or v0.89.8b?? is "a" then everyone, but it's supposed to be fix in "b"

Try a Save and reload, she is in the school and you can sell to her, but might not be that time of day

read the OP that cheat code is valid
if you're talking about this one adbcbe already tried and it didn't work!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The term you are looking for is KN, kinetic novel. which is a VN without choices.
However, this is actually a kinetic sandbox.
I called it a VN since it has (or will have) very basic branches. (+ choosing Trap or no Trap), Kinetic Novels don't even have that.
It's not a sandbox because you are limited to doing everything in a very specific order (non intuitive), which makes it a VN with extra walking IMO. A Sandbox would have choices about what you do and when you do it.

Reactions: Count Morado
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes