Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
No, none of those worked. I am using 89.8b and I am not using the gallery or save editor.

Looks like I will start over
Good news is, you can carefully skip text (make sure you save daily) of what you've already played and should be able to get back there within 30 minutes or less. In fact, you could be there by now. Good luck.

adel616

Mar 4, 2020
Trap content...skip.
ntr content...skip.
trap content...skip.
You get to fuck one girl, the other girl is actually a man (forced trap content)
Update is over.

Wow nice update bro

Reactions: Gizmogobum

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You get to fuck one girl
To clarify:
The MC
  • fucks three women, only 1 of which the MC has fucked before Mary, Natalie, Toy
  • receives two blowjobs from one woman Mary
  • has optional content with Danny as Vivian that is labeled as "trap", one using phone and one blowjob
  • gets a handjob from Mia, who is also Ash, which would fall under the "trap" genre. It is not known whether the person has a penis or a vagina, just that the MC doesn't know the situation until after receiving the handjob.
  • gets a double buttjob from Becca and Priscilla
  • is in an optional 'ntr' scene that is not netorare, but is pimping out Violet

Last edited:
Reactions: Stil996 and APoc1

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
how do i make money?
I see that you're new here ... almost every question you have about playing this has been answered before. Searching the thread using that search option in the upper right corner of the page will get you almost every answer within moments. Sometimes we aren't here 24/7 and it can take hours to get an answer --- or better yet, get a wrong answer.
I recommend reading the FAQ I put together, particularly #7, #8, and #1 here #25,511.

SeedSpreaderEnt

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
I see that you're new here ... almost every question you have about playing this has been answered before. Searching the thread using that search option in the upper right corner of the page will get you almost every answer within moments. Sometimes we aren't here 24/7 and it can take hours to get an answer --- or better yet, get a wrong answer.
I recommend reading the FAQ I put together, particularly #7, #8, and #1 here #25,511.
Yup! All caught up again. Loving the new updates, btw. Its been like 1.5 years since ive picked this game up again. Glad to see youre making good content

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Yup! All caught up again. Loving the new updates, btw. Its been like 1.5 years since ive picked this game up again. Glad to see youre making good content
Sorry Mate don't think the Dev team has been in this thread for a long time now Count Morado is not on the Dev team. The way your text reads it sounds like you think he is.

Reactions: Count Morado

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
So I have started playing the A version. Again noticing weird time things one event actually rolled me back from the evening to the morning with out sleeping pro tip if you speak to Priscilla in the hall and there is not active quest for her it moves you to the evening skipping the after noon . The old Key bug certainly seems to have been related to the binoculars hence the fact that getting any other items is impossible until you build the binoculars this was a speculation of mine previously (still not 100% positive but it would explain the reason they changed the gathering of the pieces as the first procurement quest...) As I stated a little while ago a lot of the issues have been fixed by taking the "sand boxy" elements out of the beginning of the game (before someone chirps in yes I know it is not a sand box in the truest sense but they were trying to make it seem like it was one)

The camera placement was flawless and so far holding down the CTRL key to speed through the dialog (I have read it literally 50 times already) does not induce any bugs in my play through so far( I have speculated graphics settings may be causing a lot of issues for users which certainly could be and to me is probably the root of most of the issues after all Unity is known for being picky about graphics and while most don't think of it as such text/fonts are graphics)

the ball quest with Becca seems to be running chronologically for me so far although I have not retrieved the ball yet the quest log is not telling me to find the damn thing before I lose it like it was doing in the past. .
FInd a rope o get tiffanys Ball back?..

Rope located in the smoking area near the track at school and if its not there you need to do some other stuff first IIRC it does not show up right when you get the quest saying you need it Just about there in my playthrough now.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Reactions: APoc1

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So I have started playing the A version. Again noticing weird time things one event actually rolled me back from the evening to the morning with out sleeping pro tip if you speak to Priscilla in the hall and there is not active quest for her it moves you to the evening skipping the after noon . The old Key bug certainly seems to have been related to the binoculars hence the fact that getting any other items is impossible until you build the binoculars this was a speculation of mine previously (still not 100% positive but it would explain the reason they changed the gathering of the pieces as the first procurement quest...) As I stated a little while ago a lot of the issues have been fixed by taking the "sand boxy" elements out of the beginning of the game (before someone chirps in yes I know it is not a sand box in the truest sense but they were trying to make it seem like it was one)

The camera placement was flawless and so far holding down the CTRL key to speed through the dialog (I have read it literally 50 times already) does not induce any bugs in my play through so far( I have speculated graphics settings may be causing a lot of issues for users which certainly could be and to me is probably the root of most of the issues after all Unity is known for being picky about graphics and while most don't think of it as such text/fonts are graphics)

the ball quest with Becca seems to be running chronologically for me so far although I have not retrieved the ball yet the quest log is not telling me to find the damn thing before I lose it like it was doing in the past. .

Rope located in the smoking area near the track at school and if its not there you need to do some other stuff first IIRC it does not show up right when you get the quest saying you need it Just about there in my playthrough now.
Psst... friend, why are you playing the (a) version when the (b) version is out? Just curious.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Psst... friend, why are you playing the (a) version when the (b) version is out? Just curious.
Want to see if any bugs manifest on my system and if not then It is one more reason for me to believe environmental variable are whats causing all this randomness in bugs. I saw that B was out and I see many folks claiming bugs again after playing A and some after playing B so I am now curious. I run a fairly static system meaning I have not modified any settings and no new programs... Outside of some widely agreed inconsistencies such as the quest popping up out of order I have only ever seen one black screen back in ver 22..whatever the rest of the number was in other words no game breaking bugs since then for me and even back then I just hit esc key saved and reloaded and was okay after.

Reactions: Count Morado

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Okay still some minor inconsistencies in the ball quest. The lets get the ball part did not appear in my quest log until after I studied with Priscilla for the first time and as I am leaving Gerda asks if we want to work in the garden right after that ,lets find a rope to the get Tiffany's ball back quest dropped and at the same time need to find a rope , now this time the rope was available the next day.

Right after picking up rope quest log.PNG

this is Day 15 BTW
as you can see the second quest "Need to find a rope has disappeared from the quest log. If I were the dev I would change the remaining quest to simply say Get Tiffany's ball back , there is no need to talk about the rope twice it just leads to more confusion.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Is there a non-BDSM sociopath MC route available yet (i.e., MC takes his meds)? If not, I'll just keep this one on the non-replay list.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Is there a non-BDSM sociopath MC route available yet (i.e., MC takes his meds)? If not, I'll just keep this one on the non-replay list.
Not 100% positive being I have not tried choosing the option to tell the doc the truth lately but I would expect it is not available yet because I am pretty sure that will be the start of the NTR rout. Count Morado do you know if that option is available yet? Er not the NTR stuff of course I know it is not but does choosing the truth do any thing yet?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The lets get the ball part did not appear in my quest log until after I studied with Priscilla for the first time and as I am leaving Gerda asks if we want to work in the garden right after that

this is Day 15 BTW
If I were the dev I would change the remaining quest to simply say Get Tiffany's ball back , there is no need to talk about the rope twice it just leads to more confusion.
I think they changed the task list so you couldn't advance too far with the ball quest until you study with Priscilla. This order is different than previous versions (I mention it here from Wednesday: #25,305) I did it on Day 18. I agree with your opinion about the tasks after getting the rope - feel free to jump into the dev's discord to suggest ;)
The meds part of any storyline has not been implemented. What's coming up next? See #12, #13 here: #25,511
There is currently planned three separate storyline routes per the developer in his discord:
  • The main default route involves the MC either seducing, 'stealing', or romancing the other characters. You will not get cucked.
  • The second is the 'Friendship' route which involves an alliance with one of the villains of the game (Avoidable).
  • And the third route is 'The 'NTR route,' but this is entirely avoidable, you will be giving a very direct question in-game whether you want to enter into that route, if you say no, you will not be asked again.
The Main Route has been the development so far. The NTR route is what the next update will have as a focus, the start of its development. The Friendship route has not had any known development. One or both of the last two routes would most likely be the result of the MC taking the meds.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I think they changed the task list so you couldn't advance too far with the ball quest until you study with Priscilla. This order is different than previous versions (I mention it here from Wednesday: #25,305) I did it on Day 18. I agree with your opinion about the tasks after getting the rope - feel free to jump into the dev's discord to suggest ;)

No. See #12, #13 here: #25,511
There is currently planned three separate storyline routes per the developer in his discord:The Main Route has been the development so far. The NTR route is what the next update will have as a focus, the start of its development. The Friendship route has not had any known development. One or both of the last two routes would most likely be the result of the MC taking the meds.

Okay I guess I was not all that clear and maybe the answer is not known at this point. My tangential question was does the choice you have to make when on the phone with the doctor do anything yet I usually choose to lie and say everything is fine but I have long speculated that choosing to tell the doctor the truth(meaning no more Red) would be the start of either the sharing or NTR last I checked the choice was still in Dev. was wondering if you tried choosing tell the truth recently ?

Aug 28, 2018
Ok I am confused .. I am currently on the part to where you r blackmailing the husband but you need to get the fake phone and software... I got the fake phone but where in the shit balls do you get the software?? :unsure: Unless there is a secret best buy store I am not seeing I cannot find it. ALSO how do you get your lazy ass MC to get into the gym and lift so he can move the boxes in the secret room by the sports grounds?? Any help would be Incredibly awesome.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Okay I guess I was not all that clear and maybe the answer is not known at this point. My tangential question was does the choice you have to make when on the phone with the doctor do anything yet I usually choose to lie and say everything is fine but I have long speculated that choosing to tell the doctor the truth(meaning no more Red) would be the start of either the sharing or NTR last I checked the choice was still in Dev. was wondering if you tried choosing tell the truth recently ?
You were clear. The answer is not known yet. Uberpie hasn't made any mention if the initial idea 3 years ago of what that call does is where the game may split into different routes now. As of right now, that's the best guess.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Ok I am confused .. I am currently on the part to where you r blackmailing the husband but you need to get the fake phone and software... I got the fake phone but where in the shit balls do you get the software?? :unsure: Unless there is a secret best buy store I am not seeing I cannot find it. ALSO how do you get your lazy ass MC to get into the gym and lift so he can move the boxes in the secret room by the sports grounds?? Any help would be Incredibly awesome.
been answered a 100 times in the thread but I am feeling generous today in the yard of your bitchy neighbor.

Sorry Count guess I am being an enabler :oops:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You should just follow video playthrough based upon your questions because they have been answered dozens of times before in the thread.
See TGame's YouTube playlist of playthrough of all content up through the end of the last update, mostly with timestamps of tasks:

See #8 here: #25,511 I also recommend #1

Apoc1's got you on the software answer, but if you searched the thread for answers you would see this in one of the first 20 results on the first page:
1665894381007.png
And you can't get to the gym until after you blackmail Harry and then move along the Gerda/Harry storyline quest: https://f95zone.to/search/222529036/?q=gym&o=date
1665894490472.png

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes