Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is the main route finished/close to finishing if the next updates is the start of the work on the ntr path? If it it seems stupid of me to waste time on it, I'm sure at least 80% of people who play this game don't even want ntr, 15% could care less and the other 5% want it. (I'm in the don't care camp because I don't mind ntr) But I still think wouldn't it be better to focus on and finish the main route instead of dragging it out even longer and giving pointless updates to the majority of people who play the game?
That's a great question... for Uberpie... who hasn't logged into F95 in 4 months and hasn't chatted on F95 in 4 years, but who chats in their discord on a semiregular basis. You're "I'm sure at least 80%... 15%... 5%" is pulling a number out of thin air. Uberpie has wanted NTR in the game since at/near the beginning. NTR has been on the drawing board for this game for four years, it has been pulled back at least twice. There are subscribers who have been donating for four years who are looking forward to it.

99% of all the updates have been on the Main route. It appears Uberpie would like to at least get the separate NTR route started and five months ago he promised it to his subscribers that the next update after 89.8b would be that development.
Introduced another trap but still no reaming Vivian :cautious:
Added first trap. Vivian never fit the trap genre tag because the MC knows its Danny, ergo MC has never been 'trapped.' Whereas the new reveal would follow the trap genre tag. On top of that, the MC doesn't know what sex the new reveal - they could have a penis, they could have a vagina - but the MC's impression is that the new reveal has a penis. We'll see.
Where do i sell the cup of cum?
Been asked and answered many times in the past five days. If you are playing the new content without every having played the old, why?! If you have played the old content, you know who buys cum. If you ever had to make money in game, you know. Also, searching the thread for cum: https://f95zone.to/search/222571171/?q=cum&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date
and walkthrough video with timestamped task list: #25,509

testingdude

Mar 13, 2021
had the camera bug, what worked was plumber suit and all 3 cameras where in first inventory 1/8 if anything was in the second window it did not work

larquisdesade123

Sep 11, 2022
Ok I am confused .. I am currently on the part to where you r blackmailing the husband but you need to get the fake phone and software... I got the fake phone but where in the shit balls do you get the software?? :unsure: Unless there is a secret best buy store I am not seeing I cannot find it. ALSO how do you get your lazy ass MC to get into the gym and lift so he can move the boxes in the secret room by the sports grounds?? Any help would be Incredibly awesome.
jennifer house

Reactions: TravisTheLightBoss

chichi

Jun 22, 2017
I have problem with my saves . i cant find any save when am exiting the game . past the point where sara talk to peter about the squter. help... Untitled.png

Last edited:

dents

Jan 28, 2020
In the current version to start at v0.68.2? No. You can use the save code to start at new content, which unlocks the gallery for all old content and then look at the CGs and Scenes from v0.68.2.

However, you can download select Windows versions of Taffy Tales here (save codes and cheat codes are in the text file within the zips): Workupload
  • 2019 Halloween Special
  • 2019 Christmas Special

• v0.22.0b
  • v0.47.5b
  • v0.68.2b
  • v0.85.1a
  • v0.89.8b
thank you very much

Reactions: Count Morado

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
1665918794801.png
so im stuck at all 3 quests
i don't know where ice skating is or how to unlock it
i cant find the tattoo parlor or is not unlocked
as for the sound i searched everywhere in the house

chapstick144

Jul 26, 2020
Screenshot of your game screen showing your task list and percentage of event complete would be helpful. You have to interact with Danny to trigger the cosplay event.

Is there a certain character you mean? Sara has always had a more liberated stance toward hair.

Is it the sandbox-like play style (that really isn't sandbox... yet)?

If you're going to do that, you might as well give $10 to Uberpie on his Patreon and get the game yourself and post it here.
Talking about violet from what i remember she wasn't like that. then again art changes every scene

makeinu

Aug 13, 2018
same here , almost all of tiffany scenes are black images.

i'm using linux version , i will try another time in my windows partition to see if the problem presist
tried in windows and is the same problem , shame because i been waiting for 3 years to see tiffany content :C

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
So the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't think so Mia has no ass and Toy has one , also why would Walter and Mia be talking about delivery the girls on time if Mia was one of the girls makes no sense. Why would you think she was Toy was something drastically change in the dialog to make it seem like she was? ( I have not finished this update now you got me wondering...)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I have problem with my saves . i cant find any save when am exiting the game . past the point where sara talk to peter about the squter. help... View attachment 2103956
You should go to the developer's and ask for help in the #bug-report channel.
Talking about violet from what i remember she wasn't like that. then again art changes every scene
Yes, she does have a little more in the latest scene, but that scene would be several weeks after the first one. She could have decided to change from bald to leaving a little naturalism there in that span of time. I do agree that the art, even when taking into account the updating of style, has far too many variations for each character than it should.
tried in windows and is the same problem , shame because i been waiting for 3 years to see tiffany content :C
You should go to the developer's and ask for help in the #bug-report channel.
Help! i'm stuck at. Priscilla and Becca are probably hanging out at Priscilla's house or somthing. been to the house can't finde them
Holy shit! the number of times this question has been asked since the update came out earlier this week is staggering. It's not that fucking hard. At the end of seeing how Danny is at the Comic-Con, the time of day jumps to night and this quest task becomes active "Priscilla and Becca are probably hanging out at Priscilla's house or something." ... the MC should immediately then go to Priscilla's house and do what a normal person does when they are looking for someone... KNOCK ON THE FRONT DOOR. So many times this has been asked and it befuddles me how people don't know what to do.

And searching the thread using the search box in the upper right-hand corner of any page of this thread: https://f95zone.to/search/222694225/?q=Priscilla+and+Becca+are+probably+hanging+out+at+Priscilla's+house+or+something.&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date

Brings up my post from Friday night of a video walkthrough of this new content with timestamped tasks in the first 10 results on the first page #25,509:
1665951499683.png
Here is a FAQ for the game, I recommend #8 and #1: #25,511
So the
No. Mia is not Toy.
Hi, I am stuck at 85,6 % without any hints. Some advice ?
I am assuming that you are playing version (a) and not the latest version (b) and that you were outside the Fox Club when this happened. Here is a FAQ for the game, I recommend #9, #8 and #1: #25,511

Reactions: APoc1
3.50 star(s) 350 Votes