Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Your singular focus is noted. Four year old account with only two messages - one just over a year ago asking about Natalie, and one today talking about Natalie. :BootyTime:
View attachment 2105284
In fairness Natalie was one of the big reasons I started to follow this game too. It's a little sickening it took this long to get some action with her. but atleast it happened. I really doubted it ever would.

richmiller

Aug 24, 2020
I am a bit stuck at the 'find out what's happening in the principals office stage', it says that I need to find a ladder, but I already found the ladder and it's underneath the girls shower window, is there a way to move it or is there a second ladder I can find somewhere?

Kimbot2

Sep 25, 2021
I am a bit stuck at the 'find out what's happening in the principals office stage', it says that I need to find a ladder, but I already found the ladder and it's underneath the girls shower window, is there a way to move it or is there a second ladder I can find somewhere?
No need of ladder for this. Just click principal office

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
there are 2 ladders, the second one goes to the window near the girls showers
It's in the storeroom

Last edited:
Reactions: Count Morado

Swick8877

Feb 22, 2021
Im sure it has been said but there are an ungodly amount of post in this thread, how do i get my old save files from v0.82.4b to version v0.89.8a

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
WTF MY SAVE ALWAYS disappear
You should go to the developer's to the #bug-report channel. Once you find out the solution (or if they aren't able to help) - share the answer here for others who might have the same problem. Thanks.
She's not there in the evening, What should I do.
Share in this thread one screenshot of your game showing the classroom in the evening and a second one of your task list.
Im sure it has been said but there are an ungodly amount of post in this thread, how do i get my old save files from v0.82.4b to version v0.89.8a
Is tells you in the changelog in the OP. Also, this thread is searchable.
you don't!... use the save code
1666023652295.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hard to say without seeing what others you unlocked, but I'll guess you never invested "where's that voice is coming from"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm guessing they skipped certain content in the Fox Club and then wondered why that scene is missing.
Any help on how to triger this scene?
View attachment 2106588
Here's a video walkthrough of the new content, including the scene you are missing #25,509 - look at late Wednesday in the timestamps behind the spoiler.

Reactions: Stil996
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes