Can't figure out something so you google a walkthrough
"Day 4 Walkthrough
  • Leave the room and talk to Mary & Doctor
    • Lie (normal path)
    • Yes…(NTR path)"

I picked "Lie"
uninstall the game.
Black-man-crying-featured.jpg

Why wasn't that option highlighted as the trap content?!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Be me
Starts to play this game only for the NTR
Play until you reach day 93
Can't figure out something so you google a walkthrough
"Day 4 Walkthrough
  • Leave the room and talk to Mary & Doctor
    • Lie (normal path)
    • Yes…(NTR path)"

I picked "Lie"
uninstall the game.
View attachment 2111747

Why wasn't that option highlighted as the trap content?!
You're trolling right? :FacePalm: As for your meme post, :HideThePain:
The walkthrough is two updates out of date and doesn't follow the current playthrough layout. It's been stated time and again in this thread that there is no NTR in Taffy Tales yet (except for one tease and another scene that isn't NTR but pimping, instead - though both are labeled as NTR). And while that was the original intent of the phone call, it may or may not be that way once the separate NTR storyline is developed. The development of the NTR storyline doesn't begin until the next update (in 2023).
See #12, #14, #8 and #1 here: #25,677 about NTR, the next update, and actual walkthrough help for Taffy Tales

Reactions: MachoGuy
Aug 28, 2018
What you are describing sounds like you might have something only one other person has posted in here about. Please share screenshot(s). What version are you playing (include the a or b bugfix nomenclature)? Which link did you use to downloaqd the version? Did you use any save editors or gallery unlocks? Did you use the cheat code or the save code? What is your system specs: OS, graphics card, CPU, RAM and is your OS up to date and are your drivers up to date?
I havent downloaded any of those, just downloaded the game normally from one of the links provided in the first page. I'm not sure why it happens to be honest, it's like once you go to a new room every once in a while people and selectable objects for one room end up overlapping as if you were still in that room once you enter a new one. I figured out though if you save and exit the game then restart the game it fixes the problem which is what I did. Unfortunately I havent had the problem again so I don't have any screenshots available but if I do I'll post them. I think I downloaded with the Mega link.

Reactions: Count Morado

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
You're trolling right? :FacePalm: As for your meme post, :HideThePain:
The walkthrough is two updates out of date and doesn't follow the current playthrough layout. It's been stated time and again in this thread that there is no NTR in Taffy Tales yet (except for one tease and another scene that isn't NTR but pimping, instead - though both are labeled as NTR). And while that was the original intent of the phone call, it may or may not be that way once the separate NTR storyline is developed. The development of the NTR storyline doesn't begin until the next update (in 2023).
See #12, #14, #8 and #1 here: #25,677 about NTR, the next update, and actual walkthrough help for Taffy Tales
Man I swear this game have the most confusing comment section on this site, 1 year ago people were complying and mass bombing this game with 1 star review because they introduce NTR, there is a continuous talk about the NTR scenes and how they are optional (so there are NTR scenes), I check out an outdated walkthrough (from May 25, 2022) which confirms that there is a NTR route. and now from nowhere " there is no NTR in Taffy Tales yet "

This whole thread is an absolute mess, I'm coming back when the game is completed.
(gave it a well deserved 2/5 for now)

See you all in 2030 (y)

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Man I swear this game have the most confusing comment section on this site, 1 year ago people were complying and mass bombing this game with 1 star review because they introduce NTR, there is a continuous talk about the NTR scenes and how they are optional (so there are NTR scenes), I check out an outdated walkthrough (from May 25, 2022) which confirms that there is a NTR route. and now from nowhere " there is no NTR in Taffy Tales yet "

This whole thread is an absolute mess, I'm coming back when the game is completed.

See you all in 2030 (y)
That walkthrough you found that was dated May 25, 2022 (on either mejoress or outofmeta) is old - for v0.47.5 from Spring 2021. Since that time there have been three updates, v0.68.2 in Sep 2021, v0.82.4/v0.85.1 in Apr/May 2022, and this latest one v0.89.8 in the last few weeks. The walkthrough that was written by a third-party not associated with the development of the game was at a time when players were under the impression that the developer was considering building the NTR route as branching off from that point.

The NTR blowout was because of the ONE introduction NTR (Netorare) scene from 18 months ago in v0.47.5 that I mentioned in my first reply to you. That's all. And it IS optional. That line in OP was put there specifically because of the blowout over that ONE scene.

In the latest update was added a scene where the MC can pimp out another character in the Fox Club that was labeled by the developer as NTR. And it, too, IS optional. See at 16:30 in this video if you are curious: #25,509

Since the first spring update more than 5 months ago, the developer has pledged that he intends to devote the next update to the development of the separate NTR route. And I agree about the confusion, which is why I have been copy/pasting that FAQ 42 times in the past 8 months because of the misunderstandings and the misrepresentations such as the ones by certain people who dislike certain genres.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

See you all in 2030 (y)
NTR has been a central theme to this game from the beginning, so obviously NTR Trolls have a strong presence here, somehow they managed to get NTR put on the backburner with the harem route getting priority.
Doesn't stop the constant complaints though... Wahhh! my Sister/Roomate has a boyfriend... That's NTR!!!... Wahhh! that Guy just made a rude comment about my mom/landlady...That's NTR!!!...Wahhh! That woman I've never met before is having sex with someone who isn't me...That's NTR!!!...Blah, Blah, Blah!!! (Isn't it like this on your other NTR games?)

Next update should be the first with proper NTR content.

Despair64

Mar 6, 2020
anyone knows what's the main focus of the next update ? hoping it is sara or tiffany cuz we been waiting for those phat asses for so long

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
NTR has been a central theme to this game from the beginning, so obviously NTR Trolls have a strong presence here, somehow they managed to get NTR put on the backburner with the harem route getting priority.
Doesn't stop the constant complaints though... Wahhh! my Sister/Roomate has a boyfriend... That's NTR!!!... Wahhh! that Guy just made a rude comment about my mom/landlady...That's NTR!!!...Wahhh! That woman I've never met before is having sex with someone who isn't me...That's NTR!!!...Blah, Blah, Blah!!! (Isn't it like this on your other NTR games?)

Next update should be the first with proper NTR content.
ohhhh, now it makes sense why the comments are such nonsense.

It mix of people who doesn't understand what NTR is complying about the NTR in the game and people who are here for the NTR arguing that there is no NTR

• Haha
Reactions: parakep and Stil996

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
It mix of people who doesn't understand what NTR is complying about the NTR in the game and people who are here for the NTR arguing that there is no NTR
Basically a bunch of people who either don't understand the premise of the game or who are patiently waiting for their part to be implemented. I myself am patiently waiting for the third "Ally" path, where the MC works together with his bully to get the girls, simply because it's something very rarely done.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
go to sleep
No. Not where that person was stuck within their playthrough (the background behind the task list isn't a clue). I gave them the correct advice on the same page as their post... six days ago. The version they were playing v0.89.8a where they were stuck at 63.5% is the exact percentage of only playing the new content when the MC is at the Fox Club while following Darnell and Tiffany. The task hadn't triggered to hint they needed to look for a brick. Also, later that day v0.89.8b released which fixed that problem.
anyone knows what's the main focus of the next update ? hoping it is sara or tiffany cuz we been waiting for those phat asses for so long
Did you not read the post directly above yours?
Also see #12 and #14 here: #25,677

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How do I play the android version??
There is no apk just files
Which link did you use from the OP?
1666301117566.png

I just checked and except for Mixdrop being dead, they are all APKs. Did you get tricked into downloading something you shouldn't?

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I'm just wondering but what kind of NTR it is? Is it Netorare~, Netori~, or Neto~rase~~ ?? I'll probably play this game (in like a few months) after I try to finish all the other games that is about 120GB total lmfao.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm just wondering but what kind of NTR it is? Is it Netorare~, Netori~, or Neto~rase~~ ?? I'll probably play this game (in like a few months) after I try to finish all the other games that is about 120GB total lmfao.
Netori doesn't count as NTR as far as Tags go on f95zone, there will eventually be Netorare when it gets implemented next version

Though currently there is Netorase, in that you cuck a man who knowingly lets you fuck his wife, and Netori in that you fuck around with your "friends" "girlfriend" behind his back.

Reactions: Hmong-sama

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Whenever I click on the box in the Fox Club VIP section(see attached screenshot), the game crashes

Game ver 0.89.8b, used the Save Cheat

PC spect:
Windows 10
CPU Intel Core i5-4430
RAM 8GB
GPU Radeon HD 7700

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
So I'm not sure if this is the right game but I feel like when I played this a long time ago I had a problem where I didn't do something on time or something didn't happen on the correct day and I got locked out of doing some Women's stories, I remeber not being able to continue the janitor's story specificily because when I went to the place it said she was she was never there after that or her story just wouldn't proc even if she was, is this still an issue? or am I thinking of a different game?

An example would be a mission saying "find (insert random girl here) at school tuesday afternoon" but because you didn't do it THAT tuesday the story locked up or bugged out or something and no matter if you tried the next day, or you waited for the next tuesday to role around you still couldn't continue the story for that character.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So I'm not sure if this is the right game but I feel like when I played this a long time ago I had a problem where I didn't do something on time or something didn't happen on the correct day and I got locked out of doing some Women's stories, I remeber not being able to continue the janitor's story specificily because when I went to the place it said she was she was never there after that or her story just wouldn't proc even if she was, is this still an issue? or am I thinking of a different game?

An example would be a mission saying "find (insert random girl here) at school tuesday afternoon" but because you didn't do it THAT tuesday the story locked up or bugged out or something and no matter if you tried the next day, or you waited for the next tuesday to role around you still couldn't continue the story for that character.
Probably is the same game, lots of bugs through out the versions, though likely she was where she said she'd be, you just couldn't see her until you did some unrelated quest. I'm not sure I remember any quests that were dependant on a specific day though, usually you just do it any day you like (or next week in regard to Jessica's quests aka "go to her home on the weekend"), I not sure this game even has the code to count days? take a week or a year it doesn't matter.

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Whenever I click on the box in the Fox Club VIP section(see attached screenshot), the game crashes

Game ver 0.89.8b, used the Save Cheat

PC spect:
Windows 10
CPU Intel Core i5-4430
RAM 8GB
GPU Radeon HD 7700
Everything looks good from your screenshot, having only used the save code and the cheat code, and your specs. I assume you have only "The box is back... " in your task list. Have you saved at that spot in a new slot, exited, restarted, loaded that save and see if it worked from that point on? If not, give it a try and if that works, let us know here in chat. If it doesn't work, you should share your concern with the developer in their #bug-report channel. Let us know what they say so that we know what to tell others. Thanks for providing the info needed to at least determine it isn't player error :)

That could have happened. Sure. It's a game in development. There are bugs that pop up here and there (camera bug is one that comes to mind) whether because of coding or unexpected player choices/non-choices. There are now over 160 save slots available for players. I recommend saving into a new slot at the end of each day or the beginning of each day for the MC -- or at least use all 8 open save slots available on the first save page in rotation so that you always have 7 progressively older saves than the one you're playing on at the moment. I also recommend not focusing only on one NPC tasks. Take them as they come up after you whittle down the huge wall of tasks after the MC gets hit by the car. The story tasks for each NPC intertwines with the other NPCs - you can't complete one path without working on them all. You might even have one task sitting in your list that you can't complete until after working through another storyline.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes